• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

14. Wonderland - wait wait this is good:katie2: her voice sounds so good in this one, cant wait to hear it in hq

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

The quality is **** btw, I remember ruining my Lover first-listen experience by listening to that LQ leak. This one is not that bad of course but the changes with HQ quality will be very noticeable
crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

I remember it was the same with the Red TV leak. It sounded bad through that but when it came on Spotify it sounded way better

• Like 1

Will this thread hit 600 pages before the actual release? 400 pages of meltdown. 

6 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

got out of work and im listening to the vaults, and “****!” feels like a misleading title omg…im feeling like she wrote and titled the song “drunk in love” in 2013/14, but then couldn’t release/title it that bc bey released “drunk in love” at that time…but then she couldn’t release it w that title now either bc of the internet fueled “rivalry” between her and bey, but current day taylor thought to just call it “****!”, which 2014 taylor would NEVER do 

:lakitu:

that makes sense actually, drunk in love is a much better title than "slvt!" imo

I can’t wait for this on Spotify later :duca:

it already sounds amazing, imagine :duca:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Johnson said:

Will this thread hit 600 pages before the actual release? 400 pages of meltdown. 

Cackling at them listening to LQ thinking the song is “missing” something that is likely there with HQ

29 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Thank god i avoided this thread for last 2 days. People here having meltdowns as usual like they had during Midnights leak. Can you all just wait for 6 more hours? Stop listening to LQ leaks. 

How is HQ audio gonna change the vault songs being snoozes?

• Haha 1

Okay I think I've decided that most of my issues with the album will be resolved by the quality of the official release :ryan3:

• Haha 2

the botchification of Style will be talked about for centuries to come, it'll be an ugly stain on this rerecording process  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

a month? I think way less. just like Enchanted OG did more than Enchanted TV in like a week

Enchanted TV is still outstreaming the OG and its not even close... same with WANEGBT TV

do yall just type for the sake of typing? 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

How is HQ audio gonna change the vault songs being snoozes?

They were in the vault for a reason. I don’t know why you all have such high expectations from the vault tracks? 

Just now, SpeakNowTv said:

the botchification of Style will be talked about for centuries to come, it'll be an ugly stain on this rerecording process  

We're gonna bully her into rerecording the rerecording :ryan3:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, LastGreatBloodline said:

wow the vault really is a snooze :deadbanana2:

Suburban Legends is literally Mastermind 2.0

Is It Over Now is Labyrinth 2.0 but with a good chorus 

The other 3 songs are a mix of the 2. Why would she remake 2 of the WORST songs on MID?  

The productions are SO bland. I understand ethereal synths are Jack's thing and it worked for Midnights but 1989 is literally build on melodies stacked on top of each other that keep getting bigger, which is wha Max does best. Also a vault full of mid tempos on her poppiest record?? I'm sure she is aware This Love was already the lowest streamed song on the OG and nobody wanted that sound. 

Thank god someone else said it @ Labyritnh and Mastermind. They should’ve been chopped from the album without a second thought. 

Not too much on This Love though. Iconic song. 

• Like 1

Besides the obvious leak... What did I miss???? I'm not listening till midnight..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SpeakNowTv said:

until we get Style (Taylor’s Re-re-recording Version)

Not y’all thinking the change of the Style TV intro is on the same level as WANEGT TV, which has been the actual botch in this process. It’s just the intro, the majority of the song is fine. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, SpeakNowTv said:

truly a crime

• Like 1

16. New Romantics - Im gonna need this one in hq. OG version remans superior, there is something missing here

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TaylenaStan said:

We're gonna bully her into rerecording the rerecording :ryan3:

and she WILL do it. Like with Me! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ANG3L said:

Bad Blood is an awful song, christ :rip:

Always has been always will be

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.