• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

The usuals that only come for leaks before release day whining in the thread just like they did for all the other re recordings? Groundbreaking 

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

The only botch was the style intro and some other things in there (which is odd since it always sounded like a jack song)

this!!!

The usuals that only come for leaks before release day whining in the thread just like they did for all the other re recordings? Groundbreaking 

The only botch was the style intro and some other things in there (which is odd since it always sounded like a jack song)

The only things noticeable to me are the Style intro and the end of Sl*t, and by that I mean how it just…abruptly ends. :dies: Nothing stands out as “botched” to me, though. 

WAS IT OVER THEN?

AND IS IT OVER NOW?

Zb7bPSK.gif

And the best part about is they are trying to convince everyone how they are definitely right. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Apart from I Can See You Speak Now vault sucked. :cm:

Are you kidding me? "Timeless" is stunning the disrespect tf. :rip: 

Just now, Lemon said:

And the best part about is they are trying to convince everyone how they are definitely right. 

Right?? 

3 minutes ago, Tusk said:

He didn’t even touch that song.

neither did max and look where it got us

Zb7bPSK.gif

• Like 1

12. I Know Places - omg this one isnt bad. I wish there was more energy in "and we run" lines like in the ogs. (especially in the first one) not bad not bad!!

Just now, Ger-55 said:

Are you kidding me? "Timeless" is stunning the disrespect tf. :rip: 

Timeless is just meh, tbh 

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, réveuse said:

Waiting 'till it drops!

You're doing good, sweetie 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Apart from I Can See You Speak Now vault sucked. :cm:

Foolish One is one of the best vault tracks because it sounds like an actual vault track imo
It fits Peak Now perfectly

got out of work and im listening to the vaults, and “****!” feels like a misleading title omg…im feeling like she wrote and titled the song “drunk in love” in 2013/14, but then couldn’t release/title it that bc bey released “drunk in love” at that time…but then she couldn’t release it w that title now either bc of the internet fueled “rivalry” between her and bey, but current day taylor thought to just call it “****!”, which 2014 taylor would NEVER do 

:lakitu:
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Starchild said:

The only botch was the style intro and some other things in there (which is odd since it always sounded like a jack song idk why it wasn't given to him)

because it would sound like this

The quality is **** btw, I remember ruining my Lover first-listen experience by listening to that LQ leak. This one is not that bad of course but the changes with HQ quality will be very noticeable

Are the ‘iNsAnE vAuLt SoNgS’ in the room with us because these vault tracks aren’t it sorry Taylor 

Is it over now is the only good one 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Tusk said:

He didn’t even touch that song.

Is produced by shellback?

Ok we love Style then :gaycat: What great job shellback did. I love you king. Interesting new direction for the song :eli: He has the midas touch

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok so are we in agreement that the single should be an existing track? I vote  All You Had to Do Was Stay! 

All You Had to Do Was Stay production sounds less noisy than the OG

OOTW and AYHTDWS my faves so far! I don't use the singles at all cause they're SO overplayed, so whatever, it's a nice gift to have re-recorded versions and that's it.

Zb7bPSK.gif

1 minute ago, xXavril said:

Are the ‘iNsAnE vAuLt SoNgS’ in the room with us because these vault tracks aren’t it sorry Taylor 

Is it over now is the only good one 

Taylor is now a bedroom and cloud pop girlie. These are insane for that genre of pop. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.