• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• JustHoran

• Miss Show Business

• ariananext

Top Posters In This Topic

does that mean they'll start paying the writers/actors properly and we're close to a deal? or they just want to dig their grave?

• Like 5

Looks like it’ll be my last two years with it :eli: assuming the hikes are coming in 2024 for Mexico 

Thank god I binge watched Love,Victor this past week while my parents were away for vacation

• Like 4

Ironic that prices are going up considering there won't be any new content to add with the strikes. :dies:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Fits Bob Iger right yet again after his tone deaf comments on the strikes.

They need to just combine Disney+ and Hulu at this point, one company having two services to just drain everyone’s wallets is bullshit. If anything, that + these new changes just pushes more people towards piracy so the joke’s on them.

• Like 3

In the US, it is so not worth it

And people said the return of the old Bob would be better for consumers :rip:

Only a matter of time before they stop blu-ray releases entirely. They already stopped them in Australia. So awful. 

I'm glad I learned how to torrent any show or movie years ago :toofunny2: I still paid for the streaming platforms because it's more convenient and prettier, you can do it directly from your Apple TV/Smart TV, etc. but all these antics will make me and many others go back to pirating :rip:

• Like 4

Miss Piracy just can't stop winning. Ugh, love her :heart:

• Like 4

These companies are really digging their own graves with these price hikes and password crackdowns. Didn't Peacock lose a bunch of money after they restricted a bunch of content? Hopefully this happens and they start backtracking. Physical media >

6 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

These companies are really digging their own graves with these price hikes and password crackdowns. Didn't Peacock lose a bunch of money after they restricted a bunch of content? Hopefully this happens and they start backtracking. Physical media >

netflix gained a ton of revenue when it cracked down on password sharing and you don't people in here crying about that :rip:

They don't want people to subscribe to their services anymore, do they?

Most people don't have the time to watch on streaming anymore because they are working long hours which it why binge watching is so popular now. People just subscribe for a month and that's it or better yet get a free trial.

Well, I guess more of this is coming.. Disney is over! :clap3: 

Cancelled all streaming services 2 months ago and I'm back to piracy. This is ridiculous.

14 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

netflix gained a ton of revenue when it cracked down on password sharing and you don't people in here crying about that :rip:

Neflix is an exception. I mentioned Peacock which didn't have the same result after they paywalled a lot of their content that was previously free with ads. Regardless, it's stupid, and a lot of low income people, college students, and the like aren't going to pay extra to watch a show they can watch for free illicitly. My household doesn't happen to have very many people using netflix so it's not an issue, but I'm sure for others it is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.