Taylor, Gaga, Bey, Rih, Adele - biggest?

Jjang

Greatest

1 Beyonce

2 Taylor Swift

3 Lady Gaga

4 Adele

5 Rihanna

Biggest

1 Taylor Swift

2 Beyonce

3 Adele

4 Lady Gaga

5 Rihanna

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raspberries

• lonnie

• airplane

• #ADOU

2 hours ago, Headlock said:

Wishing Rih would release music has now devolved into this meltdown fff, thought I was helping y’all parched Navys out

spacer.png

… yet new music has never stopped you from trolling, getting triggered or being chronically on ATRL to the point where you made the Top 5 posters in the last week :deadbanana2:I’m still not sure how you making typical back-handed comments was supposed to “help” anything but okay  :toofunny2: 

spacer.png

Edited by ImsoLOUD

Taylor, Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Adele

1 hour ago, ImsoLOUD said:

… yet new music has never stopped you from trolling, getting triggered or being chronically on ATRL to the point where you made the Top 5 posters in the last week :deadbanana2:I’m still not sure how you making typical back-handed comments was supposed to “help” anything but okay  :toofunny2: 

spacer.png

All these stats about me, which have absolutely nothing to do with what I said or this thread, and yet apparently I’m the stalker? Freud eat your heart out :deadbanana:

spacer.png

just caught up with the whole thread

my goodness, i shouldn't just have asked that question huh :ahh:

anyways 

1. Taylor

------ barrier ------

Rihanna

• Haha 1

23 pages :deadbanana2:

this thread turning into stan war atrl will never change :rip: 

97y84Ck.gif

20 hours ago, Istan4R said:

1. Taylor Swift

2. Beyoncé 

3. Rihanna

4. Adele

5. Gaga

I agree with this ranking

missed swifties vs navy :bibliahh: these last few months have mostly been swifties vs hive bc of touring

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

All these stats about me, which have absolutely nothing to do with what I said or this thread, and yet apparently I’m the stalker? Freud eat your heart out :deadbanana:

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Headlock said:

Not the Navy going stir-crazy again, Rih please release something for their sake :deadbanana4:

spacer.png :toofunny2:  

If stalking you is looking at the ATRL homepage then I guess we all are :toofunny2:

and your original post about "the Navy going stir crazy!!!1!" wasn't even relevant to begin with so there's that :ahh: 

• Haha 1

Swift ties vs navy has such unhinged energy :rip: I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this on this site :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

spacer.png :toofunny2:  

If stalking you is looking at the ATRL homepage then I guess we all are :toofunny2:

and your original post about "the Navy going stir crazy!!!1!" wasn't even relevant to begin with so there's that :ahh: 

Those are the number of likes @Headlockreceived, not his number of posts

He is just very liked, what can he do 

homophobicera-imupshemad.gif

Edited by Artistofthedecade
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Odeon said:

Let's talk about worldwide debut sales, because the US ain't the only country in the world:

Chromatica came in at #18 on the 2020 IFPI list while Renaissance came in at #17 on last year's list, nearly equal positions, although Renaissance got way more promotion and radio airplay.

Fun Fact: Gaga was the #12 biggest artist of 2020 (#4 among female artists) when she dropped her latest studio album, while Beyoncé was OUT of the top 20 last year's biggest artists when she released her latest studio album, according to the IFPI, making it clear that Gaga has a much fresher and more consumed catalog.

Let's talk about WW sales – SN is a 13-year-old album. Let's stick to their latest releases. 

2. Taylor - Midnights: 2.125m

1. Adele - 30: 1.586M

3. Gaga - Chromatica: 487k

4. Beyoncé - Renaissance: 415k

5. Rihanna - Anti: 193k

• Thanks 1

On 8/8/2023 at 7:36 AM, 1000 forms of queer said:

Im counting average per era since thats the most fair

1. Adele

2. Taylor

3. Beyonce

4. rihanna

5. Gaga

Gaga >> Adele >> Rihanna >>> Taylor >>>
Beyonce

9 hours ago, Miss Americana said:

I was too tired to come up with new drags so i just copy pasted the links and words straight out of SYG... I miss that energy :chick3:

You need to seek help immediately

• Like 1

Now when did this thread explode :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, airplane said:

You need to seek help immediately

You need to go outside and touch some grass and immediately book an appointment for anger management therapy since you are the sole reason rihanna gets lashed by swifties in every single thread for trying it with your lame unfunny drags. You need to do something to vent your anger and stop the seething luv.

23 pages bc Swifties get triggered by Rihanna’s name ever since she topped Spotify with her ancient catalog by just performing old hits at the Super Bowl and that one time she almost dethroned Taylor’s pop lead single on the Hot 100 with a tribute soundtrack lullaby. :bird:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

You need to go outside and touch some grass and immediately book an appointment for anger management therapy since you are the sole reason rihanna gets lashed by swifties in every single thread for trying it with your lame unfunny drags. You need to do something to vent your anger and stop the seething luv.

Please stop projecting... you need to get checked into a ward immediately. you've been calling rihanna names nonstop. the absolute fumes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.