Taylor, Gaga, Bey, Rih, Adele - biggest?

Jjang

1 minute ago, rihannafan said:

150 thousand people in morocco too

And that was just one day too and broke yet another record with that show too. But that's still Africa and the continent doesn't count according to the swifties

homophobicera-imupshemad.gif

1 minute ago, Raspberries said:

She ran to Dr. Luke and Stargate instead

Max Martin has more number ones to his name than Taylor, StarGate and Dr. Luke combined. It's clear who's the producer to run to for a hit

2 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

I doubt it would be a very wise desicion to add more songwriters to already existing 70 at the time when she went bankrupt not so long ago 

This doesn't even make sense love, its not songwriters that led to her financial crisis?

2 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Mind you, Stargate had multiple smashes with other artists before Rihanna got her first #1 with them (Take A Bow)

All the lies here

_ Stargate did not have multiple smashes before Rihanna, they were certainly not on Max Martin's level

- 6/10 of Stargate's No. 1s have Rihanna's name on it

- S.O.S. which was released 3 years before Take A Bow (and was not produced by Stargate) was Rihanna's first number one.

Don't y'all get tired with your lies?

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raspberries

• lonnie

• airplane

• #ADOU

6 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Mind you, Stargate had multiple smashes with other artists before Rihanna got her first #1 with them (Take A Bow)

And Rihanna ended up giving them 5 more #1s after that, the same way she gave your fave the biggest hit of her career in Europe and one of her Top 3 biggest international hits. Talk about chaRIHty

Edited by airplane

1 minute ago, rihannafan said:

Here's an article from 2007, from Reuters no less, about how Rihanna helped Stargate break into the US

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-stargate/norwegian-production-duo-breaks-big-in-u-s-idUSN3031038020061030

Yes, she definitely did. Her first #1 produced by them Take A Bow definitely eclipses songs like Irreplaceable, So Sick, Beautiful Liar, Because of You, With You, etc

:dies: 

• Haha 1

Just now, airplane said:

And Rihanna ended up giving them 5 more #1s after that, the same way she gave your fave the biggest hit of her career in Europe and her Top 3 biggest international hits. Talk about chaRIHty

The way you continue to get this backwards. Taylor gave Rihanna the song, seeing as she created it :deadbanana: Rihanna has never given anyone anything musically because she does not write, produce or compose :deadbanana: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lonnie said:

_ Stargate did not have multiple smashes before Rihanna, they were certainly not on Max Martin's level

- 6/10 of Stargate's No. 1s have Rihanna's name on it

- S.O.S. which was released 3 years before Take A Bow (and was not produced by Stargate) was Rihanna's first number one.

Don't y'all get tired with your lies?

Before their first #1 with Rihanna (Take A Bow)

#1 Irreplaceable 

#1 So Sick

#2 Because of You
#2 With You

#3 Beautiful Liar

#7 Sexy Love

#8 Tattoo

#10 I Belong to Me

I never claimed TAB was her first #1. I said it was her first #1 with Stargate

Edited by Raspberries
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Yes, she definitely did. Her first #1 produced by them Take A Bow definitely eclipses songs like Irreplaceable, So Sick, Beautiful Liar, Because of You, With You, etc

:dies: 

Did you read the article? It references unfaithful not Take a bow. Unfaithful was a big hit

3 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

The way you continue to get this backwards. Taylor gave Rihanna the song, seeing as she created it :deadbanana: Rihanna has never given anyone anything musically because she does not write, produce or compose :deadbanana: 

Rihanna’s impeccable vocal tone and star power made that song a hit though 

Edited by airplane
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, rihannafan said:

Did you read the article? It references unfaithful not Take a bow. Unfaithful was a big hit

Unfaithful, the song that came out after #1 hit So Sick?

Just now, airplane said:

Rihanna’s impeccable voice and star power made that song a hit though 

No, I think it was the person that actually, ya know, created the song. Not the girl that showed up and sang like she does on all of her other songs

• Like 2

Just now, Raspberries said:

Before their first #1 with Rihanna (Take A Bow)

#1 Irreplaceable 

#1 So Sick

#2 Because of You
#2 With You

#3 Beautiful Liar

#7 Sexy Love

#8 Tattoo

#10 I Belong to Me

I never claimed TAB was her first #1. I said it was her first #1 with Stargate

Girl who cares when Rihanna had already worked with them before any of these except Neyo's So Sick? Unfaithful blatantly missing from this list but Tattoo featuring on it?

No, I think it was the person that actually, ya know, created the song. Not the girl that showed up and sang like she does on all of her other songs

Is a singer not supposed to sing now? :deadbanana2:

They were released 6 months apart. You acted like rihanna ran to them because they were established.

Not surprised you are mischaracterizing this considering Taylor lied about TIWYCF, why she removed her songs from spotify, her situation with Scooter, etc. 

I'll take an article from 2007 about rihanna helped make stargate a thing over your opinion

1 minute ago, airplane said:

Songs given to them by other people in Rihanna's case

1 minute ago, airplane said:

You have to forgive them considering their fave only whispers (can never hear her in any of the eras tour clips)

They were released 6 months apart. You acted like rihanna ran to them because they were established.

Not surprised you are mischaracterizing this considering Taylor lied about TIWYCF, why she removed her songs from spotify, her situation with Scooter, etc. 

I'll take an article from 2007 about rihanna helped make stargate a thing over your opinion

Rihanna ran back to dance pop when Rated R tanked. This is not debatable 

Do you have actual receipts for the bolded? And no DailyMail/The National Enquirer **** either

14 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Rude Boy, Keri's Lose Control, Nicole's Right There,

All these songs are written by Ester Dean.. LMAO

If anything Ester Dean set the trend by writing songs with that flavor.

Cheap thrills and Side To Side were released in 2016 and was not at all influenced by a forgotten song from 2011. You tried it. It is Ester Dean's continous hits on pop radio throughout early 2010s with Keri, Nicole, Keyshia and other one hit wonders that led to the tropical carribean sound trend in 2016.

I know that Rihanna is not much different from your awful karaoke singer from down the street and by that I mean she is a talentless loser who copies everything from the demo singer from the attitude to the accent to minor vocal inflections without changing or adding anything of her own but that doesn't erase whatever flavor the original songwriters brought to the song which helped create the trends of pop music with their continous work behind the scenes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So Sick is a classic R&B song, but it's nowhere near as big as the MONSTER hits Max Martin had produced before Taylor recorded with him:

Baby One More Time

Ooops... I Did It Again

DJ Got Us Fallin In Love

So What 

etc

Rihanna ran back to dance pop when Rated R tanked. This is not debatable 

Do you have actual receipts for the bolded? And no DailyMail/The National Enquirer **** either

Rihanna also helped make dancepop a thing again, releasing dance pop songs since 2006. Taylor wouldn't know as she's busy ripping off lana del rey

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Miss Americana said:

Cheap thrills and Side To Side were released in 2016 and was not at all influenced by a forgotten song from 2011. You tried it. It is Ester Dean's continous hits on pop radio throughout early 2010s with Keri, Nicole, Keyshia and other one hit wonders that led to the tropical carribean sound trend in 2016.

I know that Rihanna is not much different from your awful karaoke singer from down the street and by that I mean she is a talentless loser who copies everything from the demo singer from the attitude to the accent to minor vocal inflections without changing or adding anything of her own but that doesn't erase whatever flavor the original songwriters brought to the song which helped create the trends of pop music with their continous work behind the scenes.

Oh my :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Rihanna also helped make dancepop a thing again, releasing dance pop songs since 2006. Taylor wouldn't know as she's busy ripping off lana del rey

Dance pop was not the dominant sound in America until 2009/2010 when Gaga and BEP got their monster dance smashes. Numerous other pop stars had success with dance songs here and there (consistently in Europe), but it was never a trend

Rihanna was not releasing dance pop in 2009/early 2010. Rated R is not a dance album. The album bombed in comparison to GGGB and only gave 1 real hit: Rude Boy. Her label then threw her back in the studio to record trendy electropop/dance songs that sounded like what Gaga, Katy, Kesha, BEP, Usher etc. were all doing

Bold of you to talk about ripping off when Rihanna just emulates demo singers :rip: 

Edited by Raspberries
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Miss Americana said:

Ester dean, another person that said she owed her career to Rihanna :clap3: 

Dance pop was not the dominant sound in America until 2009/2010 when Gaga and BEP got their monster dance smashes. Numerous other pop stars had success with dance songs here and there (consistently in Europe), but it was never a trend

Rihanna was not releasing dance pop in 2009/early 2010. Rated R is not a dance album. The album bombed in comparison to GGGB and only gave 1 real hit: Rude Boy. Her label then threw her back in the studio to record trendy electropop/dance songs that sounded like what Gaga, Katy, Kesha, BEP, Usher etc. were all doing

Bold of you to talk about ripping off when Rihanna just emulates demo singers :rip: 

?? Disturbia, SOS and Don't stop the music don't exist I guess.

4 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

Ester Dean is from Oklahoma, U.S.A. How was she setting Caribbean sounding trends without Rihanna? :deadbanana4:

Her songs for other artists: Usher, Mary J Blige, even Katy Perry sound nothing like the Caribbean infused sound she had with Rihanna. And not swifties resorting to cheap insults because they're getting clocked each way

?? Disturbia, SOS and Don't stop the music don't exist I guess.

Did you just not read the rest of my post? I literally said numerous pop stars had some success with dance music here and there, but it was not the dominant sound until the very end of the decade/start of the new decade

Rihanna/her label tried to buck that trend, she ended up bombing and then they ended up hopping on the exact trend they were going against

Rihanna/her label tried to buck that trend, she ended up bombing

Rihanna had 1 number one hit and two top ten hits from Rated R. What are you talking about? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.