Morgan Wallen ties Harry Styles for longest running #1 solo song in Hot 100 history

Galaxy

On 8/7/2023 at 5:22 PM, Shinseito said:

I haven’t even played the song once yet :coffee2: 

No literally haven’t heard it on socials, radio, tv, playlists wtf 

On 8/7/2023 at 5:42 PM, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

Who cares if it “feels” Britney stan. The song has been #1 on the streaming chart for 17 weeks, was at No. 2 on the radio chart last week, and is still top 10 in digital sales. It’s literally dominating every metric. 

I’m not gay and I haven’t heard this **** at all. Only time I did was when I played it to hear how it sounds. 

7 minutes ago, dussymob said:

I’m not gay and I haven’t heard this **** at all. Only time I did was when I played it to hear how it sounds. 

Congrats? I don’t know what to say? Perhaps you meant to respond to someone else?

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

Congrats? I don’t know what to say? Perhaps you meant to respond to someone else?

Save the nasty attitude for the next mfer, I was just speaking my piece. 

• Haha 1

Last Night is a bop! I'm not from the US so I can't really say how massive it feels in the states, but it's a non-event honestly in Europe, well, because it's a country song. It's insane though because it was non-consecutive. Aside from the Jungbook and Jason Aldean, I'm curious which songs have reduced its weeks at #1? Flowers and Kill Bill?

54 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

Last Night is a bop! I'm not from the US so I can't really say how massive it feels in the states, but it's a non-event honestly in Europe, well, because it's a country song. It's insane though because it was non-consecutive. Aside from the Jungbook and Jason Aldean, I'm curious which songs have reduced its weeks at #1? Flowers and Kill Bill?

Vampire and the week Like Crazy debuted (Flowers would've blocked it)

Sam Hunt's "Body Like A Back Road" walked so this thing could run. Congrats to him I guess.

spacer.png

The way streaming numbers are counted are clearly over vaulued now that every year we have these songs breaking past records easily

I saw the title and was like 'which Harry song'. My mind totally erased As It Was existence :deadbanana2:

17 hours ago, Fifteen said:

Vampire and the week Like Crazy debuted (Flowers would've blocked it)

Can't believe I forgot Vampire :dies: 

So four weeks, it could have been a 20-week #1 :deadbanana2:

16 hours ago, LittleStarmen said:

The way streaming numbers are counted are clearly over vaulued now that every year we have these songs breaking past records easily

I think it's more radio than streaming that gives songs longevity, as streaming actually reflects proper consumption. Still, there's weak competition as well giving Last Night a ,ot of weeks to stay on top.

33 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

I think it's more radio than streaming that gives songs longevity, as streaming actually reflects proper consumption. Still, there's weak competition as well giving Last Night a ,ot of weeks to stay on top.

Last Night didn't have "weak competition". It's actually a very strong #1 in terms of chart points unlike As It Was which actually had no competition.

Last Night consumption numbers in the US are compeletely insane.

1 hour ago, Axelios said:

Last Night didn't have "weak competition". It's actually a very strong #1 in terms of chart points unlike As It Was which actually had no competition.

Last Night consumption numbers in the US are compeletely insane.

I agree, I think it's last weeks in the top is what I'm pointing out "weak" making it stay longer. Overall it's a very strong #1 and had some stiff competition.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.