• Sexyzinger

• Lana Banana

• JungleJuice

• Trash

• ATRL Administrator

:duca:

The best Reptile design.

• Like 1

I'm a huge fan of this franchise. Bought most of the games, watched the movies, dug into the lore etc but I'm still lost af when it comes to timelines, plots and all that stuff. I'm literally clueless. I swear there was a reboot a few years ago, then a remake of the original and now MK1?? What's going on?? 

7 minutes ago, Konril said:

The best Reptile design.

WHEW is that in your avi? Might have to catch his twitch stream once :-* 

I am still not feeling the Kameos im so sorry!!!

why the **** they made havik hot

• Haha 1

Looks aite. I'm loyal to my mk11. Kinda looks like mk11 and mkx had a baby that's that's mk1

Edited by JungleJuice

9 minutes ago, Cheers said:

WHEW is that in your avi? Might have to catch his twitch stream once :-* 

That's Charles Leclerc, Formula One Driver.

-----------------------

Yeah, not really feeling the Kameo either.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I'm a huge fan of this franchise. Bought most of the games, watched the movies, dug into the lore etc but I'm still lost af when it comes to timelines, plots and all that stuff. I'm literally clueless. I swear there was a reboot a few years ago, then a remake of the original and now MK1?? What's going on?? 

This guy explains it all in this video

Reptile looking like Killer Croc from the Batman games but it’s still a great look for him. Also love that he’s more than jobber number three here. 

I kind like ashrah’s design and ill probably love it once my nostalgia lenses wear off. 

Havik was like my favorite fro deception so I’m glad to see he’s back. 

3 minutes ago, Konril said:

Yeah, not really feeling the Kameo either.

12 minutes ago, Cheers said:

It's very highly rumored about different game modes, that includes a kameo-less one.

• Like 1

Just now, Lana Banana said:

It's very highly rumored about different game modes, that includes a kameo-less one.

I thought they confirmed you weren't able to turn the kameo thing off

Wait! :WAP:

1 minute ago, Trash said:

I thought they confirmed you weren't able to turn the kameo thing off

The creators are known trolls :rip:  It's probably "you can't turn off kameos for story mode only" or something like that.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

They finally stopped giving Reptile the brush off compared to his ninja brothers! He looks amazing! 

Everyone looked great in this trailer. The overhaul of Ashrah and Sareena is so cool! :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the best trailer yet, im so excited :jonny5: 

This is the worst MK I’ve ever seen in the last 10 years. I hate the loading screen. The dialogue looked better in previous games. Many of the character designs are a regression. Can’t tell any of the Asian characters apart. What’s with the bright colors? It looks rated for teens. The gameplay is atrocious. Reptile’s human form looks great but him switching in and out of his reptilian form during gameplay is stupid. It would work better as separate costumes. What in the Star Trek is going on with Ashrah’s scaly forehead? Did they fire the original team? It’s giving flop reboot.

Edited by Buffy
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 hours ago, Buffy said:

This is the worst MK I’ve ever seen in the last 10 years. I hate the loading screen. The dialogue looked better in previous games. Many of the character designs are a regression. Can’t tell any of the Asian characters apart. What’s with the bright colors? It looks rated for teens. The gameplay is atrocious. Reptile’s human form looks great but him switching in and out of his reptilian form during gameplay is stupid. It would work better as separate costumes. What in the Star Trek is going on with Ashrah’s scaly forehead? Did they fire the original team? It’s giving flop reboot.

:biblio:

Also, imagine being mad over a loading screen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Buffy said:

Interesting
091B2A2A-5D1B-41EE-94F5-39356FCBEAC0.thu

4 hours ago, Lana Banana said:

:biblio:

Also, imagine being mad over a loading screen.

3 hours ago, VeniceBeach said:

Interesting
091B2A2A-5D1B-41EE-94F5-39356FCBEAC0.thu

The Asian men have similar face models  was one of the first things people critiqued besides the mechanics of the game. Kung Lao and Raiden are giving ninja swaps.

spacer.png

The kameos are too much of an eyesore. It feels like the gameplay is being constantly interrupted. The aesthetics are too bright and modern, and the ghost trails behind everyone’s moves is giving Street Fighter. It looks more like Dead or Alive/Street Fighter. Half realism, half cartoon. Not feeling the artistic direction they’ve decided to take. The MK games had a unique look and feel before that set them apart. Everything about this game is a step down so far. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.