Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm in Fantastic 4|Marvel Studios

Gorjesspazze9

Vanessa Kirby has closed her deal to play Sue Storm in The Marvel Studios Cinematic Universe Fantastic 4

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

Vanessa is now locked in :jonny6: 

I wonder who they are gonna get for the Thing and Mr. Fantastic 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Jack Quaid playing Johnny Storm? I see the vision :jonny:

She's one of those actresses that's just captivating on-screen, it's a good choice. Hopefully, the film and script are worthy of her considering the state of Marvel as of late.

• Like 4

Oh I’m so happy. She eats every role she’s been casted in. Finally some talent in the marvel universe :clap3:

Is it him or Jack?

spacer.png

Edited by DAP

I'm sure this is probably true but for this scooper guy to leak this is :toofunny3: I doubt we'll get any official anouncements during the strike

32 minutes ago, DAP said:

Alan Ritchson as Thing next

spacer.png

He is a thang alright :ducky: oh lord

alan-ritchson-bares-ripped-shirtless-bod

Feels like a flop already like the other reboot, but at least she's staying booked and busy

zfuJRLN.gif

2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Feels like a flop already like the other reboot, but at least she's staying booked and busy

zfuJRLN.gif

Omg that other reboot was awful. So far, the movies with Jessica Alba and Chris Evans are the only ones worth watching 

4 minutes ago, Laura Palmer said:

I thought Margot had been cast :rip:

No that was a rumor. The casing director came out publicly and said she wasn’t even in discussions. 

4 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Joseph Quinn as Johnny? :ahh: Vanessa I’m so sorry.

Wait :bibliahh: Thank god I don't watch these movies. I just hope Vanessa gets a win out of this.

38 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Jack Quaid playing Johnny Storm? I see the vision :jonny:

I don’t quite see it for him with Johnny storm. Who knows? Maybe he’ll surprise me. 

Right now Vanessa Kirby is the only one cast. The Johnny storm rumors will probably be solidified by the end of the day:jonny6:

but still I’m just glad they are finally getting the cast done so fans can stop fancasting every week😭

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.