Your favorite Kanye West album ? And your favorite song ?

MoonGoodandHappy

I actually cannot settle one just one for both questions :chick3:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

imagine still opening threads for this lowlife :deadbanana4:

tumblr_n5okskciVv1rf6ailo1_500.gif

So why did you enter the thread? We know you really wanted to answer the question, What Kanye Album & Song is your favourite?

Mine is Yeezus because I am A God is too next level for music right now.

Song would have to be Paranoid(Music Video Edition), truly the precursor to PC Music.

So tell us?

Edited by Phaunzie
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

So tell us?

You can support Nazi lovers. I won't 

• Thumbs Down 1

Album: The College Dropout

Song: Street Lights / All of the Lights 

• Like 1

Literally impossible to pick. Like picking your favorite child.

MBDTF is obviously a masterpiece, but I love Yeezus, The Life of Pablo, and Late Registration too. All brilliant works of art. Graduation, 808's, College Dropout, Watch the Throne too, damn this is tough! I even liked Donda a good bit.

Devil in a New Dress is perfection, but so is I Wonder, Saint Pablo, Runaway, No More Parties in LA, Blood on the Leaves, Hey Mama, New Slaves, Through the Wire, Dark Fantasy, Come to Life, We Major DAMN Kanye really is the goat!:clap3::WAP:

Edited by yeezytaughtme

3 hours ago, Phaunzie said:

So why did you enter the thread? We know you really wanted to answer the question, What Kanye Album & Song is your favourite?

Mine is Yeezus because I am A God is too next level for music right now.

Song would have to be Paranoid(Music Video Edition), truly the precursor to PC Music.

So tell us?

Huge W. Paranoid is my favorite song from 808s, so underrated. I Am a God too makes me feel invincible :jonny5:

Favourite album is 100% MBDTF.

Favourite song tho, that’s a bit harder.

Imma go for… Roses. Patti LaBelle hitting that one note always triggers shivers.

My favorite is still My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. My favorite song, however, is "Blood on the Leaves."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.