Chappell Roan - 'The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess'

Future Lover

This album came on my spotify shuffle and wow...i love it.

Never gave her a chance until now. Love her vocals. She belts sooooo easily. 

• Like 3

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LostInStereo100

• KatyPrismSpirit

• CottageHore

• ahauntingnearu

14 hours ago, RoughOperator said:

I personally LOVE Naked in Manhattan and don't see it talked about enough... Anyone else??

It's probably my most replayed song from the album, it's pop perfection!

• Thanks 2

NIM unfortunately got lost behind so many others, despite it being (a) so good, (b) one of the best, (c) one of my faves & (d) arguably what really accelerated the journey that PPC began. LOVE it

19 hours ago, RoughOperator said:

I personally LOVE Naked in Manhattan and don't see it talked about enough... Anyone else??

it's my fav album track and most played by far :bird: such an obvious stand out yet the girls are mute. these people have worms in their brain

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, RoughOperator said:

it's her best song i said this several times! 

• Like 2

Never happened to me to be listening 10 songs from one artist on the loop and not be able to pick up a favorite cause im obsessed with ALL OF THEM 

Femininomenon  - Good luck , Babe - My Kink is Karma - HOTTOGO - Casual - Pink Pony Club - Super Graphip Ultra Modern Girl - Red Wine Supernova - California - Subway ( this one i listen on tiktok ) 

I cant wait for the Berlin date 😍 

i got to perform feminominom last night, these songs really are made for drag queens, i also did hot to go aswell and that's always fun

• Like 1

Is there a chance the album can go #1 or has taylor ruined it? (Btw...not gonna lie..chappel sounds like taylor a little vocal tone wise sometimes, obviously chappel is much better)

she's been Eerily quiet recently aside from VMAs drama and her comments a few weeks ago about respecting boundaries. Something big is coming for sure. I lowkey hope it's a new song and not GLB related. GLB and along with this first album, are gonna be doing numbers for many months maybe even years to come. 

the fans have been wanting new music since February which yes we got GLB but it's time for something fresh and now is her chance. 

GLB and HTG both have gotten a lot of attention in the last six months and helped gather new fans 

23 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

she's been Eerily quiet recently aside from VMAs drama and her comments a few weeks ago about respecting boundaries. Something big is coming for sure. I lowkey hope it's a new song and not GLB related. GLB and along with this first album, are gonna be doing numbers for many months maybe even years to come. 

the fans have been wanting new music since February which yes we got GLB but it's time for something fresh and now is her chance. 

GLB and HTG both have gotten a lot of attention in the last six months and helped gather new fans 

I hope it's an album announcement

What do you guys think of Good Luck Babe? For some reason it's not hitting as hard as any of the songs on the album for me. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

I hope it's an album announcement

If she re releases Midwest princess with GLB and Subway on it, I'll be pissed. 

Midwest Princess songs are all like 5 years old :dies: it would be so tacky 

9 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

What do you guys think of Good Luck Babe? For some reason it's not hitting as hard as any of the songs on the album for me. 

It's not as instant as Midwest princess songs, but the quality of the song and the rage in the vocals are the reason why it's so popular. Iconic pop hit that will be timeless for years to come. I can't believe it's finally about to top pop chart after over 5 months of climbing :dies: 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

pop excellence:gaygacat5: up there as one of her bests for me

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

If she re releases Midwest princess with GLB and Subway on it, I'll be pissed. 

Midwest Princess songs are all like 5 years old :dies: it would be so tacky 

Honestly I think she's sick of singing the same songs over and over too, especially considering how long she's been performing them.

1 hour ago, LostInStereo100 said:

The album is not even that old as a complete package though. She's gained a lot of new fans yes,, but HTG is still relatively young in it run on the charts.

hopefully she performs Good Luck Babe & Read & Make Out at the VMAS i would die

Medley of Good Luck Babe, Hot To Go and Pink Pony Club at the VMA :gaygacat5:

• Like 1

As GLB peaks on radio in the next 2-3 weeks or so, HTG is about to explode extremely fast. Which should overall help keep this album afloat well into early 2025 since Winter Freeze will be here. HTG will be in a really good spot since it will be really high on Pop radio once the freeze starts which means it will be high in January once Christmas is over. Ironic considering it's such a summer song :dies: 

Since Chappell2 is already halfway done now, she will likely release in Q2 2025 and hopefully new single in Q1 2025. 

im okay with this decision so HTG can get its flowers as well. I'm just so ecstatic to hear that Midwest Princess will NOT get re released and she is already well into Chappell2. 

There's only one store in the whole country that sells the CD. I missed the first wave and the first restock, waited for two months since they couldn't order a batch due to high demand, bought it with the second restock, it got delivered and it's a digipack.

:suburban:

Just now, greeneyedsoul said:

There's only one store in the whole country that sells the CD. I missed the first wave and the first restock, waited for two months since they couldn't order a batch due to high demand, bought it with the second restock, it got delivered and it's a digipack.

:suburban:

Girl where do you live? Estonia?

6 hours ago, LostInStereo100 said:

As GLB peaks on radio in the next 2-3 weeks or so, HTG is about to explode extremely fast. Which should overall help keep this album afloat well into early 2025 since Winter Freeze will be here. HTG will be in a really good spot since it will be really high on Pop radio once the freeze starts which means it will be high in January once Christmas is over. Ironic considering it's such a summer song :dies: 

Since Chappell2 is already halfway done now, she will likely release in Q2 2025 and hopefully new single in Q1 2025. 

im okay with this decision so HTG can get its flowers as well. I'm just so ecstatic to hear that Midwest Princess will NOT get re released and she is already well into Chappell2. 

I don't think the album will be coming that soon, even though I wish it would. She said in a recent interview that she has time off from November this year til May next year to write the record and 5-6 songs are finished. I can imagine that the record will be out in around 1 year from now on, which would be perfectly fine as this record is still very strong in the charts and just starting. I really hope that they won't use the same strategy for the next album as for the first one (they mentioned that in an interview) because she's in a different space now and taking 3-4 years to release the album would be too long.

SNL November :eek: 

3 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

SNL November :eek: 

Amazing, will go viral :flame:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.