• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahauntingnearu

• motomami

• pinkbowvintage

• BonniemcChicken

I adore this album, it's been on loop all through this year. What a strong debut. Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl might just be her best song so far. I assume she hasn't changed the title and it will still be called Femininomenon. :jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

I adore this album, it's been on loop all through this year. What a strong debut. Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl might just be her best song so far. I assume she hasn't changed the title and it will still be called Femininomenon. :jonnycat:

is it not 'The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess'?

6 minutes ago, abrantino said:

I had no clue about that! I was hoping if she were to change the album title, it'd include Midwest Princess. This one is even better, oh wow.

Edited by Enigmanotta

Excited! :duca: Although we have most of the album already nnn. I feel like Kaleidoscope & California could've been kicked off, honestly. The other pre-release tracks... such an insanely strong run of singles (including Casual, which grew on me.)

i mean i’m glad to finally have an album but the fact we already have 8/14 songs and 5 of those have been out for over a year at this point :rip:  i guess it’ll be a cute EP but i was def hoping for more new songs

and still not even a date?

Edited by Scandalous

Casual is still so great uh. Some of Dan’s most underrated work as a producer has been his Chappell stuff.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Enigmanotta said:

Shame LMA was cut; she said everything was gonna make it :weeps:

3 hours ago, abrantino said:

It is! Would have preferred Femininomenom though - catchier and more unique. 

1 hour ago, Scandalous said:

i mean i’m glad to finally have an album but the fact we already have 8/14 songs and 5 of those have been out for over a year at this point :rip:  i guess it’ll be a cute EP but i was def hoping for more new songs

and still not even a date?

9/22

This is shaping up to be one of my favorite debuts ever :deadbanana2: Chappell is the moment and I am so glad to have witnessed her ascent to stardom... this will be legendary

1 hour ago, motomami said:

This is shaping up to be one of my favorite debuts ever :deadbanana2: Chappell is the moment and I am so glad to have witnessed her ascent to stardom... this will be legendary

Right? Insane to think 3+ years ago she dropped PPC and now here we are. So exciting after all this time :jonnycat:

Not the physicals being so expensive, I hope they’re coming for international fans too

may as well put Love Me Again on it too for digital. I love that song

Edited by atrlxcx

I am so ******* happy this is the album cover! I was hoping it would be ever since Amazon Music painted that mural of her. The vinyl is very expensive but I'm definitely getting it, I don't care... it looks gorgeous. :weeps:

• 2 weeks later...

i found her the other day. and i keep listening to her songs on repeat. omg i have not been this shook by music in so long i can't even remember. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Loving almost everything she had put out so far, seated for the album <3 

I love Hot To Go so much  :jonnycat: The homosexuals need to prepare for the incoming societal political ecological collapse of this album drop :jonnycat:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...