• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LostInStereo100

• KatyPrismSpirit

• CottageHore

• ahauntingnearu

Olivia was heard sound checking HTG this afternoon. Are we getting a remix? 

12,000 copies sold in 15 minutes. Will this be for this weeks chart coming up? Or the following week 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LostInStereo100 said:

12,000 copies sold in 15 minutes. Will this be for this weeks chart coming up? Or the following week 

Bummed I missed this! These are beautiful!

Chappell Roan - The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess

itunes:

1    =    Chappell Roan - The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess

33    +14    Chappell Roan - The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess

Apple Music:

3    +3    Chappell Roan - The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess  (Latto & Billie are top 2)

Spotify:

It was #1 last week and it will probably stay at #1 again on US weekly spotify

Yet she's gonna be blocked by Taylor's variants nonsense  :ace: 

Planting for the seeds for a chart double post-VMAs with GL,B! and Midwest Princess hitting #1. Wonder if Hot To Go! can go Top 10 too?

On 8/15/2024 at 3:56 AM, JoJo said:

Olivia was heard sound checking HTG this afternoon. Are we getting a remix? 

omg i hope so

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Planting for the seeds for a chart double post-VMAs with GL,B! and Midwest Princess hitting #1. Wonder if Hot To Go! can go Top 10 too?

Definitely, it's almost top 15 with barely any radio, now that it's rising on radio i think top 10 is on lock imo

Is there a way I can get the glitter vinyl version somewhere in Europe? Shipping from the US is like 90$ :jonnycat:

6 hours ago, Green said:

Yet she's gonna be blocked by Taylor's variants nonsense  :ace: 

It's a shame. I wonder how strong Post Malone and Sabrina are gonna be for the next month but yeah that was her only chance.

Next week isn't her only chance. Even if Blondie blocks her she still has time. This album has been a true WOM hit and sleeper hit. It nowhere near close to peaking. 

• Like 2

My sister called me to tell me today at the vet clinic she works at, a local station was playing a ton of Chappell like My Kink Is Karma and Casual (uncensored) :clap3::gayoncecat2:

PPC is the stuff records of year are made of I fear 

The way she's about to have 2 BBH100 Top 10s simultaneously :gayoncecat2:

I just saw that she posted that Ethel pic on her IG yesterday. My worlds colliding. :WAP:

Also this chart really gets crazier with each new update. :deadbanana4: I don't think we've witnessed something like this in ages. Not even Billie's rise to fame was similar to this. You could make an argument for Gaga, but it was a whole different era back then. 

Edited by State of Grace.

She reached a biggest streaming day milestone again yesterday. 

• Like 3

I really hope "Coffee" and "Kaleidoscope" get their just due sooner or later. Some of my favorites from the album.

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Guilty Pleasure is so underrated, deserves more streams :gaycat6:

33 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It is a crime how low After Midnight and Super Graphic's streams are.

• Like 1

Just purchased the anniversary vinyl! Wish it counted for this week though. :chick3:

Been avoiding this like the plague for weeks as I wanted to dedicate it all my attention. And today on this chilly sunday morning I took a walk and played it in full. Twice. And what a debut album, oh my god :jonny4:

I had high expectations after all the fuss I've been seeing online, and how GOOD GLB! is and they all were reduced to dust :jonny5:. She deserves all the success she's seing, this is an instant classic!

• Like 1

I want that #1 album in september pls

I wonder if the album will be eligible for album categories due to the majority of it being released as singles in the previous eligibility year (9 of 14). The rules says an album must contain 75% new & previously unreleased material, but the album, released at the very beginning of this period, just had 35%.

(I have a feeling the Grammys will make an exception, likely due to the songs gaining prominence during this eligibility period instead of last year's.)

• Like 2

All of them achieving NEW PEAKS :wanda:

It's INSANE how this album is doing nearly 14M daily streams and almost 20M (20M WTF) with GLB combined.

Do the anniversary vinyls ship on the release week in September?

If they do, then there's a chance there for her to finally go #1 and maybe even do over 100K units.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.