Chappell Roan - 'The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess'

Future Lover

3 minutes ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

She already basically has a simultaneous smash with Hot To Go coming for blood rn. She doesn't need anymore single at the moment.

I guess you're right. I didn't realize how well HTG was doing right now. Big jump on billboard but I think that was mostly because of TTH right? 

Maybe if radio embraces it now finally, it will have legs since it already had a video out and views must be picking up :jonny5: 

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LostInStereo100

• KatyPrismSpirit

• CottageHore

• ahauntingnearu

RELEASE IT ASAP

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

RELEASE IT ASAP

:jonny5:oh my god

10 hours ago, collin said:

Idk. It kind of seems like it would make the most sense to repackage it as a part of the album atp. To the GP they all belong to the same era, wouldn't you say? Some kind of repackage this fall with Subway and the GLB B-side would be smart for award season.

That being said I'm also here to let her cook up the vision of album 2 as well. We'll see!

Artistically it would feel like a sellout by adding GLB to the album 

14 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Artistically it would feel like a sellout by adding GLB to the album 

Because she has said it's not a part of it? I guess that could be true. The timing is just weird and plans change sometimes! Which is why I said a The Fame Monster style repackaging may be a solid choice. The way this album is performing it would be silly to move on from it any time soon

• Like 1

Wow will be well past Platinum even before the VMAs. This album will be multi platinum in no time. Especially if they do a full rollout single for Hot to Go. It seems HTG is picking up steam on radio now and streams continue to be strong. 

2 hours ago, collin said:

Because she has said it's not a part of it? I guess that could be true. The timing is just weird and plans change sometimes! Which is why I said a The Fame Monster style repackaging may be a solid choice. The way this album is performing it would be silly to move on from it any time soon

Subway and GLB are completely separate projects from This Album. Most of these songs on this album are nearly 5 years old now. I'm praying Subway and GLB are associated with her new album. Cause you can really hear her maturity and growth on these newer songs 

GLB will help the new album for certifications. Dont u guys want her to be successful.

On 7/2/2024 at 11:34 PM, Dear Reader said:

post the video here if you can, I'd love to see it. Good luck for Thursday :heart:

ahh sorry i completely forgot haha but here it is!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9JggAYSrTk/?igsh=MTQ1d2xoMW95bnZoNw==

i also performed hot to go a couple of months ago before she blew up and no one knew what the **** i was doing lol

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C40e8dJy1f5/?igsh=MWdodmE0eDF5ajVyYg==

Edited by Elliot
  • Like 1

Hot 100:

Good Luck, Babe! - 6 (new peak)

HOT TO GO! - 17 (new peak)

Pink Pony Club - 29 (new peak)

Red Wine Supernova - 47 (peak: 46)

Casual - 62 (new peak)

Femininonmemon - 70 (new peak)

My Kink is Karma - 91 (debut)

Go off! 

7 songs charting :jonnycat: We need After Midnight and Super Graphic Ultra Modern Smash to debut asap. 

GL,B! #1, HTG! Top 10, PPC and RWS Top 20 would be fantastic.

• Like 1

Do we think she might have a shot at an AOTY nomination next year?

8 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I'm pretty sure she'll get it...When was the last time an album got so much love, lots of songs charting, organically, after almost 1 year of its release. This SCREAMS AOTY.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dbaby said:

Hot 100:

Casual - 62 (new peak)

Go off! 

The rest of the album joining soon 

:ryan3:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kayliah said:

GLB will help the new album for certifications. Dont u guys want her to be successful.

She is already successful why does she need to add it for the cert? It doesn't fit into the album, she should just save it for the eventual second album 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

She is already successful why does she need to add it for the cert? It doesn't fit into the album, she should just save it for the eventual second album 

Oh please thats what i said read before hating 😁 😆😆😆

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dbaby said:

Hot 100:

Casual - 62 (new peak)

Go off! 

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

7 songs charting :jonnycat: We need After Midnight and Super Graphic Ultra Modern Smash to debut asap. 

GL,B! #1, HTG! Top 10, PPC and RWS Top 20 would be fantastic.

next week on lock

• Like 3

"Red Wine Supernova" really is that girl :falcon:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FameFatale said:

it's a lock tbh LOL she's getting nominations on all generation field + pop categories for sure. 

21 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

i think CR2 for summer 2025 is the move. she's only continuing to grow, and more opportunities are gonna be coming with the VMAs, potential SNL/more talk show spots. depending on how much she's celebrated by the grammys, winter 2024/25 could be even huger for her. and then by spring/summer 2025, when TRAFOAMP/GLB have p much done all they can, she properly starts the new era, with acclaim, success, and industry recognition there to kickstart it :giraffe:

i highly doubt that she would start a new era so fast like that. she would have no break to rest and she's clearly exhausted with her current schedule (that its only getting more and more chaotic with awards season coming). 

realistically, i think she keep will promoting TRAFOAMP/good luck babe! and touring until like february-april of 2025 but I think she will probably take a break before releasing anything new. she might release some tracks like subway before the grammys but i'm not expecting a new album soon, especially since she's really adamant about working with dan n*gro and so is olivia and dan will probably focus on OR3 before moving onto chappell's sophomore. 

Edited by georgechxng

14 hours ago, dbaby said:

Hot 100:

Casual - 62 (new peak)

Go off! 

12 hours ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

next week on lock

1 hour ago, thedeathbymusic said:

The ORGANIC SMASHERY.

When was the last time someone had this MANY SONGS and album climbing UP the top?
No one right?

The Subway, you're on hold till 2025 now. HTG is coming hard. no adds date that I'm aware of, new viral tiktok audio from SF concert on Sunday, music video slowly picking up steam. 

GLB is also starting to smash. Two seperate projects so people can't say one hit wonder 

:jonny5: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.