Chappell Roan - 'The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess'

Future Lover

3 hours ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

New variant exclusive. Looks like its been removed already. 

Thanks I just pre-ordered this one :gaycat:

• Like 1

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LostInStereo100

• KatyPrismSpirit

• CottageHore

• ahauntingnearu

spacer.png

• Like 4

ugh queen release the subway

• Like 1

6 hours ago, campelo said:

There's no new tracks on this new releases? I wish Love Me Anyway would be tackled on these

She said the reason it wasn't on the album in the first place is because she didn't think it fit. I'm glad she's sticking to her guns artistically.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, goverm3nth0ker said:

ugh queen release the subway

Honestly this. GLB has strong legs already.

Releasing Subway would catapult GLB to further heights and she wouldn't have to lift a finger.

since she's been promoting Subway so much the last three months she should promote it at the VMAs. I'm sure she has major plans for the VMAs for Subway 

• Like 1

Blink 182, Jonas Beothers both just covered Chappell roan st their concerts and now Selena Gomez posts about Chappell roan to her story. She is coming so hard 

Wait is she performing at the VMAs? Because if she is, that's all she'd need to go #1. It would definitely catapult her to the next level fame-wise though, considering how her non-televised live shows have been so integral to her success, but idk if she wants that. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NewStanner said:

My Kink Is Karma possibly entering Hot 100 next week, these insane rises for other songs, we won so much

spacer.png

This is why I think she shouldn't release the 2nd single anytime soon. 

GLB is far from peaking and the album is still producing hits :jonny5:

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 1

Yea as much as I want new content as a greedy little idiot, I don't think she should rush anything rn. That said, the opposite is also true and she really shouldn't take too long to release CR2. Ride the hype from the debut + GLB, and time it right where she starts rolling out the next era right as her awareness peaks. 

3 hours ago, NewStanner said:

My Kink Is Karma possibly entering Hot 100 next week, these insane rises for other songs, we won so much

spacer.png

MEGAN.thumb.gif.6fcceda930968b9b21febd48

• Like 2

The release schedule doesn't really matter at this point cause she's gonna smash regardless

MEGAN.thumb.gif.6fcceda930968b9b21febd48

• Like 4

The best scenario for her is to release something like The Fame / The Fame Monster or Animal / Cannibal. A shorter album with some sort of connection to TRAFOAMP.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Yea as much as I want new content as a greedy little idiot, I don't think she should rush anything rn. That said, the opposite is also true and she really shouldn't take too long to release CR2. Ride the hype from the debut + GLB, and time it right where she starts rolling out the next era right as her awareness peaks. 

She honestly shouldn't release any new music Till January 2025. 

2 hours ago, bruninho said:

The best scenario for her is to release something like The Fame / The Fame Monster or Animal / Cannibal. A shorter album with some sort of connection to TRAFOAMP.

Tea. :coffee:

Maybe VMAs in September, SNL in October, Good Luck Babe MV somewhere in between.

The Fall of a Hollywood Star

• Like 2

Nah, that stuff doesnt help artists in the streaming era. She needs to save GLB! for the next album (Dan Nigro already confirmed this is the case)

• Like 1

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Nah, that stuff doesnt help artists in the streaming era. She needs to save GLB! for the next album (Dan Nigro already confirmed this is the case)

She's proving to be an artist with potential to come strong like we used to see...Making a whole album famous, a cultural impact, etc. So yeah, I still think it's the best scenario, and it would still be the next album like you said. Just LINKED to the first. TFM is considered Gaga's sophomore album. And GLB! is smashing while the debut album is rising, so it would be smart to not kill the debut with a completely different era.

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Exactly. The song is so huge it will automatically force people to devour the entire project. Midwest Princess having so many viral songs just proves that she doesn't need to add anything to it, cause it's gonna be a future classic anyways.

• Like 2

If we are being honest…,After Midnight is the worst song on the album

• Thumbs Down 1

36 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

If we are being honest…,After Midnight is the worst song on the album

i love that song, it is definitely not the worst song on the album.

• Like 1

I have been one of the girlies wanting her to PUSH but ya'll are right to let this album keep growing and let GLB do whatever it does. I think Rise & Fall will go down as a classic I'm not even kidding and giving it legs organically will do wonders to secure that.

That being said I do hope she does make a GLB video and launch the second album at The Grammys next year w/ Subway :flame:

Also I'm so mad I already bought an ugly normal black vinyl months ago. I love the new green variant :'(

• Haha 1

USA Spotify

#1 = Good Luck, Babe! | 2,104,947

#9 +1 HOT TO GO | 1,477,373 *peak*

#12 = Pink Pony Club | 1,132,401 *peak*

#14 +2 Red Wine Supernova | 1,060,970 *new peak

#33 +3 Casual | 765,944 *new peak

#42 = Femininomenon | 682,524

#62 +4 My Kink Is Karma | 557,769 *new peak

#140 +15 Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl | 391,685 *new peak

#147 +12 Naked In Manhattan |  383,566 *new peak

#149 +38 After Midnight |  383,233 *new peak

Global Spotify

#7 = Good Luck, Babe! | 5,396,310

#23 +1 HOT TO GO | 2,880,257 *new peak

#68 +15 Red Wine Supernova | 1,885,547 *new peak

#74 = Pink Pony Club | 1,827,376 *peak*

#120 +12 Casual | 1,485,807 *new peak

#185 +7 Femininomenon | 1,255,151 *new peak

oh wow :soda:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.