Chappell Roan - 'The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess'

Future Lover

16 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

I've been weirdly obsessed with her since the last 2-3 days. Cant get her songs out of my head and having the album on repeat. I keep longing for more from her and I cant wait what she has in store. The album is so exciting! Im so happy and full of euphoria and all over the place emotions when listening to it. My faves are California (made me cry multiple times), After Midnight and Pink Pony Club. Love love looove the rest as well… Cant wait for her next project

I am the same, I've been obsessed for a little bit longer and the only song that didn't stick with me is Coffee, I love all the rest :heart:

• Like 1

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LostInStereo100

• KatyPrismSpirit

• CottageHore

• ahauntingnearu

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I am the same, I've been obsessed for a little bit longer and the only song that didn't stick with me is Coffee, I love all the rest :heart:

Coffee was the last to grow on me and it's hitting so hard now. Lyrically and conceptually, it's really superior. :clap3:

Edited by CottageHore

as a 1st pager i'm so happy to see her getting this recognition :clap3: 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Coffee and hot to go are literal smashes 

Hot To Go Just played on KIIS right now I'm shaking 

Edited by LostInStereo100

11 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

Oh? Coffee was an instant for me. so beautiful :'(

I prefer good luck babe , the second album is the one im looking forward the most. I like pink pony club and the subtle references to embracing your queerness. The allusions to it are conspicuous.  Im happy for her success she has a great voice. 

• Like 2

the streams are collapsing a bit :chick3:

lM4lXJd.png

10 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

lM4lXJd.png

tbh her label probably has their hands full with her unexpected success and sabrina's success on top of that. 

time for a music video for good luck babe! or a new single.

13 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

lM4lXJd.png

Not on my watch!

Uncollapse them!

• Haha 2

#5 on BB :chick3: so proud of her

• ATRL Moderator
44 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

lM4lXJd.png

The album did its job.

Now to give us a Good Luck Babe MV in a few weeks and a new single in Septemberish

5 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

lM4lXJd.png

she will get a huge another boost with Lollapalooza. if her team is smart, they should time it with a GLB music video.

• Like 6

I hope y'all also know this bop:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I think they need to do GLB video in the next few weeks then Hot To Go should be the next radio single, tbh. It would be crazy to not push at least one of the album's singles, they're practically already hits on their own and being played at radio early on.

Then we can get the next new song in the fall.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, collin said:

I think they need to do GLB video in the next few weeks then

its 2024, people don't need music videos anymore to promote songs, sadly :thing:

Has Ajay reacted to this? :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Bindi said:

Has Ajay reacted to this? :jonny5:

Yes on her Patreon, if you look up "Ajay Chappell Roan" on tiktok you'll find some videos. 

Just now, Dear Reader said:

Yes on her Patreon, if you look up "Ajay Chappell Roan" on tiktok you'll find some videos. 

Thank you! :heart2:

Did she like it?

38 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Thank you! :heart2:

Did she like it?

From what I can remember, she loved Casual, but I haven't watched all the videos!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, pinkbowvintage said:

I hope y'all also know this bop:

It's definitely her most basic song, lyrically, but it's so good and I listen to it daily :clap3:

Tbh I feel like Island is mishandling this success. They need to invest in Hot To Go! more. It's top 10 on US spotify for weeks now and still no airplay

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Tbh I feel like Island is mishandling this success. They need to invest in Hot To Go! more. It's top 10 on US spotify for weeks now and still no airplay

I don't think Chappell has been properly introduced to the pop radio format. She needs to tour and an extra push. She's running streaming services but radio has been lacking when you compare to well established darlings like Sabrina

GLB is technically the current Pop radio single, I don't think they want to send another one to radio yet. Multiple tracks are doing well and having their moment so she will have multiple hits by the end of the year anyway.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, campelo said:

its 2024, people don't need music videos anymore to promote songs, sadly :thing:

Her brand has been very video/visual centric actually, and it's an important time in her career to capitalize on that.

i honestly dont think GLB! will get a video. Island records probably have all the budget for Sabrina lmao

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.