Chappell Roan - 'The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess'

Future Lover

11 minutes ago, Elliot said:

:jonny:i performed super graphic ultra modern girl (in drag) and it ******* went off in the audience omg

do you have video of it? :jonnycat:

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• CottageHore

• motomami

• Dear Reader

34 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

do you have video of it? :jonnycat:

i do but the lighting at the venue i did it at was **** lol BUT i will be performing it again this Thursday at a better lighted venue hahah, ill keep you posted!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Elliot said:

i do but the lighting at the venue i did it at was **** lol BUT i will be performing it again this Thursday at a better lighted venue hahah, ill keep you posted!

post the video here if you can, I'd love to see it. Good luck for Thursday :heart:

• Like 6

my favorites:

• red wine supernova
  • after midnight
  • casual
  • super graphic ultra modern girl
  • hot to go!
  • my kink is karma
  • kaleidoscope
  • california

finally had the chance to get into this album a few weeks ago and i've been hooked ever since :jonny4: she did that

i'm gonna need Femininomenon, Casual, My Kink Is Karma & After Midnight to smash immediately!

Whew Casual really is one of the best ballads of our time, huh? The lyrics are so potent and so relatable :msmarvel:

• Like 4

The straight lyrics kinda suck but that melancholy chorus :WAP: would've been so good as an interlude or album outro or something 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

The straight lyrics kinda suck but that melancholy chorus :WAP: would've been so good as an interlude or album outro or something 

omg this is insane... imagine that as interlude... omggg :WAP:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, oceans said:

next single?

Midwest Princess era is more or less over. Good Luck, Babe! is the current single which she said is the first of a new era.

18 hours ago, oceans said:

next single?

She previewed a song titled "The Subway" a few weeks back so likely that one. But it won't be from this album.

1 hour ago, drip drop said:

wasnt good luck babe in top 5? was it another list?

You're probably thinking of Spotify US, it's #6 today.

Edited by UnusualBoy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, drip drop said:

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

You're probably thinking of Spotify US, it's #6 today.

the album is predicted to go #5

• Like 3

I listened to the album today while working and she kinda reminded me (because of her voice and sounds) of Kesha, Kate Bush, Cindy Lauper but also of Taylor's tone (Naked in Manhattan).

The album is entertaining and fun, happy for her for trying something different.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drip drop said:

Good Luck Babe went top 5 in the UK today (#4)!

• Like 1

I've been weirdly obsessed with her since the last 2-3 days. Cant get her songs out of my head and having the album on repeat. I keep longing for more from her and I cant wait what she has in store. The album is so exciting! Im so happy and full of euphoria and all over the place emotions when listening to it. My faves are California (made me cry multiple times), After Midnight and Pink Pony Club. Love love looove the rest as well… Cant wait for her next project

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.