Tinashe & Shygirl co-headline US Tour | CANCELLED

YoungDreamer

So does Tinashe/Nice Life now have to sue Shy&Team for all of production costs up until now? Like don't the venues still have to get paid?

Can we get at least get another music video for enduring all this trauma lol 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• campelo

• kishi

• crf13

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the cop out for the low ticket sales:deadbanana2:

Shygirl and this nonexistent surgery :laugh: She’s a horrible performer, never made any sense to have two complete opposites tour together.

1 hour ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Shygirl is kinda the worst performer of all time and  Tinashe one of the best, I saw them both in the same venue last year and the difference is humongous. Unfortunately I saw Shygirl twice after that because we keep coinciding in the same festivals and the evolution was not there (most people literally left by the 2nd song in Sonar festival :rip:)Love her music but girl should just stay in the studio. I’m sad for Tinashe she shouldn’t need this at this moment of her career 

Let’s not due to much on shy, let divert some of the hate (deserving) to nice life instead, cause Tinashe could have gone on a successful tour by herself. 

Edited by nuclear

On 10/18/2023 at 10:17 PM, crf13 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sh*g*rl is dropping out. And allegedly, Tinashe is invoking Taylor's "S stands for sue" mantra. "New tour loading" means new SOLO Tinashe tour. Allegedly, Shygirl saw what production Tinashe was bringing for her part of the show and was jealous and not happy. She then claimed mental health reasons to get out of it, but this was right after SHY'S team saw what Tinashe was doing in terms of her production/performance. Tinashe didn't want to tour with her to begin with. This was something that pushed on her. The words "Nice Life is trying to micromanage her through her manager" were used. I was told that a press release is coming... 

Sadly, I feel as though this is going to be another thing she's clowned for on social media and the sad part is...people will most likely not have the full context. 

This label hasn't made a single right decision beyond her playlisting. 

Well this is the LAST time I share anything with you guys since you  clearly can’t keep a secret. I got a phone call and text message about the above message I posted in here. Why is it so hard for some of you to just NOT spread information that I wanted to give you guys specifically because you were all complaining about this tour? Never again am I telling Tinashe stans anything. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

chile, you should've waited til after the announcement was made to give us the juicy deets but whatever i didn't spread the news so don't come for me sister.

anyways, much love to them both and i hope miss shy gets well soon because jealously is a disease!

20 minutes ago, campelo said:

This came in such a perfect time, it was the the perfect excuse to cancel a flop tour. :deadbanana2:

Shut up *****. It was mostly flopping because of your girl shygirl

1 hour ago, kishi said:

I had a feeling it was coming. Tinashe can go back to the drawing board and co-headline with another artist in 2024 and/or open for a more established name in Latin America, Europe and North America. 

I know Africa, Oceania and Asia are also waiting for her!

I hope she can go back on tour, early next year. She can do successful solo tour, especially with great opener. If shygirl was just an opener the tour would have so much better in ticket sales 

1 hour ago, Obsession said:

She's definitely lying because she hasn't cancelled her UK tour dates LMAO 

Stupid liar 

44 minutes ago, ALA said:

I'm annoyed lol I got my time approved off to go to the LA date :rip: it should've been a solo tour in the first place I-

42 minutes ago, Pink Matter said:

Honestly, works for me. I like some of Shygirl's songs but I wasn't that excited to see her on tour. Plus from her post, it sounds like she/her team are coordinating a solo tour (which she should've done to begin with):

Soooooo let's celebrate that!

She needs to dropped nice life. She been with them for like 6 months, everything they do or involved in backfire and Flop. Out of everything only playlist was decent, then they still flopped because they were gunning for bigger and more playlisting

38 minutes ago, paper moon said:

This was doomed from the start. A solo Tinashe tour was always a better selling point. Hopefully she can regroup and launch the tour alongside BB/ANG3L Part 2 early next year.

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

This was a terrible idea from the get-go since that Shygirl chick is an awful live performer and their two fanbases never crossed paths (does Shygirl even have one?). I'm sure the BB/ANG3L tour will do way better since most ppl only wanted to see T anyway

I don’t how people who have degrees and do this for a living couldn’t see that was a disaster.

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

Oh so the entire tour is scrapped??

goodbye 

It hasn't changed on Ticketmaster yet 

11 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Well this is the LAST time I share anything with you guys since you  clearly can’t keep a secret. I got a phone call and text message about the above message I posted in here. Why is it so hard for some of you to just NOT spread information that I wanted to give you guys specifically because you were all complaining about this tour? Never again am I telling Tinashe stans anything. 

Please continue to share you did nothing wrong. Please share with me at the very least. I promise I will keep my mouth shut. Forgot about these ugly Betty’s 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

It hasn't changed on Ticketmaster yet 

Look at her latest instagram post 

Just now, nuclear said:

Look at her latest instagram post 

Oh, welp:deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Stupid liar 

There's actually no need for your hostility - but Shygirl does have solo dates in Europe (including three in December in the UK) that she hasn't canceled at this time. She specifically only mentioned she was canceling the US tour dates. 

Edited by Obsession

Damn I was thinking about snagging a ticket to this show in Toronto. Even the opener has a couple songs I really love. It would have been cool to see them do Heaven together too.

Tinashe is a great dancer though so I can see feeling a little intimidated by her set…but surely someone with even a little vision for themselves as a pop star and performer could figure out how create a live show that highlights their abilities?

22 minutes ago, L0verb0y said:

So does Tinashe/Nice Life now have to sue Shy&Team for all of production costs up until now? Like don't the venues still have to get paid?

Can we get at least get another music video for enduring all this trauma lol 

She can keep most of these venues for next tour. She only need to downgrade DC, New Orleans, Chicago (radius or Chicago theater), Denver, and Atlanta (tabernacle instead of her current venue) and just one Bay Area date , preferably Masonic SF. I still want her to do at least MSG theater for NYC though, I know she will be able to sell it out.

12 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Shut up *****. It was mostly flopping because of your girl shygirl

Tinashe will come back full force when she release the full album with a shy feature :gaydonnacat1:

18 minutes ago, Obsession said:

There's actually no need for your hostility - but Shygirl does have solo dates in Europe (including three in December in the UK) that she hasn't canceled at this time. She specifically only mentioned she was canceling the US tour dates. 

I was calling shygirl a liar :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Eglė said:

Sending all my love and prayers to Shygirl, hoping she pulls through :alexz:

She going to need the best doctors and god to cure her from Jealousy 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, campelo said:

Tinashe will come back full force when she release the full album with a shy feature :gaydonnacat1:

You know she will never work with that person again with all these bs she pulled and if she do we sweetees will rightly drag her to the pit of hell with shygirl

Edited by nuclear
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, nuclear said:

I was calling shygirl a liar :ahh:

Oh okay girl, I was like no, I checked the dates :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, ALA said:

I'm annoyed lol I got my time approved off to go to the LA date :rip: it should've been a solo tour in the first place I-

I got approved time off and a flight to LA (which is non-refundable :gaycat6:). My friend lives there and she's gonna be on a work trip the week I'm going. But her roommate is still gonna be there and help me out

Anyways... debating getting a flight credit for something else or just living a little and finding new plans for the trip.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.