Tinashe & Shygirl co-headline US Tour | CANCELLED

YoungDreamer

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Cruel Practice it said, I skimmed through and it was giving me  a LOT of pots and pans :mazen: which is totally fine! but like if I’m going for T, idk how this can mesh with the vibe? maybe idk what I was expecting and this shocked me lol. 

Oh :rip: yeah that release is very pots and pans I don’t use it much

Her EP Alias is her best work (Tasty and Siren my fave two), and Shy has Heaven that features Tinashe as well if you haven’t heard that yet. BDE, Nike, Cleo, and Coochie are all good as well. 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• campelo

• kishi

• crf13

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/21/2023 at 9:19 AM, Theshigo Washidu said:

She's not big enough to be going on tour without new music and so frequently

On 9/21/2023 at 5:34 PM, nuclear said:

She has a new album out

:rip:

1 hour ago, kishi said:

I was hoping Tinashe would tour with Victoria Monet and/or Kehlani! 

Victoria would be perfect (they could probably be able to do small arenas and amphitheaters. Kehlani just finished her world tour earlier this year. They would be great together, but I don’t see it. Also Normani if she was an artist that releases music. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Cruel Practice it said, I skimmed through and it was giving me  a LOT of pots and pans :mazen: which is totally fine! but like if I’m going for T, idk how this can mesh with the vibe? maybe idk what I was expecting and this shocked me lol. 

I don’t know what Tinashe team was thinking :biblio: I kind like shygirl but not enough to see her concert. We need performers. Her set will be so underwhelming next to Tinashe. 

On 9/25/2023 at 10:21 PM, khalyan said:

Oh :rip: yeah that release is very pots and pans I don’t use it much

Her EP Alias is her best work (Tasty and Siren my fave two), and Shy has Heaven that features Tinashe as well if you haven’t heard that yet. BDE, Nike, Cleo, and Coochie are all good as well. 

Honestly thank you for the recommendations, I will give them a try :heart2: 

On 9/25/2023 at 11:19 PM, nuclear said:

I don’t know what Tinashe team was thinking :biblio: I kind like shygirl but not enough to see her concert. We need performers. Her set will be so underwhelming next to Tinashe. 

I don’t even want to think about what the numbers are looking like rn for the tour…..maybe if it does completely terrible they’ll go back to the drawing board? :mazen: 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2023 at 9:17 PM, Breathe On Moi said:

Why would that be the first thing you listen to by her? It’s from like 5+ years ago. :rip:

I love this tour in theory, sad that it’s not performing well at the moment. Love them both.

6 hours ago, collin said:

Why would that be the first thing you listen to by her? It’s from like 5+ years ago. :rip:

that’s literally exactly why that was the first thing I listened to….??? what’s your logic? who doesn’t listen to an artists first bodies of work to get a gist of who they are? :rip: randomly rude af

I saw Shygirl opening for the Sugababes in London 2 weeks ago and her set was godawful. This was a very bad decision on Nashe's part. :dancehall3:

well it better not be canceled cause i'm meeting her finally in austin. i was supposed to meet her in 2020 but we all know what happened.

• 3 weeks later...

Well… for those who were upset that this wasn’t a TINASHE ONLY show… you’re going to be excited. 

We’ll see if certain details become public knowledge, but if they do… it’ll be interesting to see how it’s framed in the media. 

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

Well… for those who were upset that this wasn’t a TINASHE ONLY show… you’re going to be excited. 

We’ll see if certain details become public knowledge, but if they do… it’ll be interesting to see how it’s framed in the media. 

Can you please 🙏 elaborate and explain.

12 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Can you please 🙏 elaborate and explain.

Spoiler

Sh*g*rl is dropping out. And allegedly, Tinashe is invoking Taylor's "S stands for sue" mantra. "New tour loading" means new SOLO Tinashe tour. Allegedly, Shygirl saw what production Tinashe was bringing for her part of the show and was jealous and not happy. She then claimed mental health reasons to get out of it, but this was right after SHY'S team saw what Tinashe was doing in terms of her production/performance. Tinashe didn't want to tour with her to begin with. This was something that pushed on her. The words "Nice Life is trying to micromanage her through her manager" were used. I was told that a press release is coming... 

Sadly, I feel as though this is going to be another thing she's clowned for on social media and the sad part is...people will most likely not have the full context. 

This label hasn't made a single right decision beyond her playlisting. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, crf13 said:
  Hide contents

Sh*g*rl is dropping out. And allegedly, Tinashe is invoking Taylor's "S stands for sue" mantra. "New tour loading" means new SOLO Tinashe tour. Allegedly, Shygirl saw what production Tinashe was bringing for her part of the show and was jealous and not happy. She then claimed mental health reasons to get out of it, but this was right after SHY'S team saw what Tinashe was doing in terms of her production/performance. Tinashe didn't want to tour with her to begin with. This was something that pushed on her. The words "Nice Life is trying to micromanage her through her manager" were used. I was told that a press release is coming... 

Sadly, I feel as though this is going to be another thing she's clowned for on social media and the sad part is...people will most likely not have the full context. 

Spoiler

I am happy she is dropping out this is good news. I expected her to ( hoping she would). Hopefully she can get Tyla to replace her (as an opener though). I hope they can get Tyla and amaarae to replace her. That is not only reason she dropouts . Shygirl wasn’t selling tickets anyway. None of her VIP tickets sold well. Majority of people going to this tour are Tinashe Stan anyways. I hope she can get someone that can actually sell tickets to tag along.

If they wanted a younger audience they should have gotten flow milli , Doechii , Glorilla, or something 

She needs to drop nice life ASAP, they have no idea what they are doing. This is her worst era since her mixtape days. She doesn’t need them. It either she gets major distribution or remains fully independent.

Her being so silenced this era and this era being a none event could come to bite her cause there is no hype. This era has almost killed all her hype she has build thorough her independent work.

She needs a couple major performances to get her name out before the tour. Preview the tour with some performances. The tour is starting so soon though. She doesn’t have luck with labels, cause needs had potential to be something they didn’t even get it play listing push nevermind sending it to radio. 

Edited by nuclear

Sooo are the current tour dates going to be cancelled/rescheduled or kept as is? 

1 minute ago, Jaded. said:

Sooo are the current tour dates going to be cancelled/rescheduled or kept as is? 

Kept as is. It is too late now. 

2 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Kept as is. It is too late now. 

Slayyyy! I’m so happy lol

7 hours ago, crf13 said:
  Hide contents

the absolute mess, this whole "era" has felt really subdued and quiet so i'm very confused at the choices that are being made for Tinashe's career at the moment. Despite the distribution deal, it seems forces are still working against her...

the mess :rip:

Spoiler

shy’s live performances are…not that great imo but not her getting pissed over t’s set…kinda sad they’re having beef bc theyre my faves but yikes 

• ATRL Moderator

I was considering going to this for Shy but guess not. I’ve seen Tinashe already :rip: 

Spoiler

Anyone know when T plans to announce that it’s (allegedly) going to be a solo tour? 

10 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I was considering going to this for Shy but guess not. I’ve seen Tinashe already :rip: 

It is a totally new show. She literally build a new show from scratch. This will be different from her previous tour 

9 minutes ago, Jaded. said:
  Hide contents

Anyone know when T plans to announce that it’s (allegedly) going to be a solo tour? 

Soon cause Ticketmaster already dropping shy names from various dates. She will probably announce it today or tomorrow. For some of the dates she has been dropped to an opener or completely removed on Ticketmaster 

@crf13has she been dropped completely? cause second nyc dates has her as a opener and she is drop from certain dates and kept on certain dates. I need them to either drop her completely or have her open and add another opener to sell this tickets 

9 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

why would Tinashe need her in the first place?

Ask Nice life

Edited by nuclear

20 minutes ago, nuclear said:

It is a totally new show. She literally build a new show from scratch. This will be different from her previous tour 

Soon cause Ticketmaster already dropping shy names from various dates. She will probably announce it today or tomorrow. For some of the dates she has been dropped to an opener or completely removed on Ticketmaster 

@crf13has she been dropped completely? cause second nyc dates has her as a opener and she is drop from certain dates and kept on certain dates. I need them to either drop her completely or have her open and add another opener to sell this tickets 

Ask Nice life

I’m not sure tbh. I haven’t heard from the  source yet. I imagine there’s a lot of scrambling behind the scenes happening right now. 

11 minutes ago, crf13 said:

I’m not sure tbh. I haven’t heard from the  source yet. I imagine there’s a lot of scrambling behind the scenes happening right now. 

That … b couldn’t dropped out last month? More importantly never agreed to this. I hope they can find someone us Stan will like and with big following. I hope Tinashe sue her

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.