• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• campelo

• kishi

• crf13

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a feeling it was coming. Tinashe can go back to the drawing board and co-headline with another artist in 2024 and/or open for a more established name in Latin America, Europe and North America. 

I know Africa, Oceania and Asia are also waiting for her!

Shygirl is kinda the worst performer of all time and  Tinashe one of the best, I saw them both in the same venue last year and the difference is humongous. Unfortunately I saw Shygirl twice after that because we keep coinciding in the same festivals and the evolution was not there (most people literally left by the 2nd song in Sonar festival :rip:)Love her music but girl should just stay in the studio. I’m sad for Tinashe she shouldn’t need this at this moment of her career 

Edited by Last Boy on Earth
  • Haha 6

This was a terrible idea from the get-go since that Shygirl chick is an awful live performer and their two fanbases never crossed paths (does Shygirl even have one?). I'm sure the BB/ANG3L tour will do way better since most ppl only wanted to see T anyway

Shygirl is so funny. Like how is it Tinashe's fault you don't have juice? 

the way Shygirl could be seemingly lying over a medical condition makes this 100x worse than it needs to be :rip: 

Disappointed it was outright cancelled and not re-scheduled. Welp. Guess I will enjoy my refund coming soon and wait for a new date. Anyone know how long refunds take? Lol

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

the way Shygirl could be seemingly lying over a medical condition makes this 100x worse than it needs to be :rip: 

She's definitely lying because she hasn't cancelled her UK tour dates LMAO 

• Haha 5

the fact that tinashe is now catching all the heat for this in her comments :deadbanana4:

ms shy girl and your “medical condition” you are going to hell.

• Haha 1

I'm actually kinda screaming at this :rip: I love Tinashe but I really wouldn't have sat through a set by Shygirl to see her. Her having a meltdown because Tinashe is a better performer :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

I'm annoyed lol I got my time approved off to go to the LA date :rip: it should've been a solo tour in the first place I-

Honestly, works for me. I like some of Shygirl's songs but I wasn't that excited to see her on tour. Plus from her post, it sounds like she/her team are coordinating a solo tour (which she should've done to begin with):

I’ve been working tirelessly with my team to put together my own tour which will be announced in the coming weeks.

Soooooo let's celebrate that!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, glitch said:

I'm actually kinda screaming at this :rip: I love Tinashe but I really wouldn't have sat through a set by Shygirl to see her. Her having a meltdown because Tinashe is a better performer :deadbanana2:

Who said she’s having a meltdown?

This was doomed from the start. A solo Tinashe tour was always a better selling point. Hopefully she can regroup and launch the tour alongside BB/ANG3L Part 2 early next year.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2023 at 3:17 AM, crf13 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sh*g*rl is dropping out. And allegedly, Tinashe is invoking Taylor's "S stands for sue" mantra. "New tour loading" means new SOLO Tinashe tour. Allegedly, Shygirl saw what production Tinashe was bringing for her part of the show and was jealous and not happy. She then claimed mental health reasons to get out of it, but this was right after SHY'S team saw what Tinashe was doing in terms of her production/performance. Tinashe didn't want to tour with her to begin with. This was something that pushed on her. The words "Nice Life is trying to micromanage her through her manager" were used. I was told that a press release is coming... 

Sadly, I feel as though this is going to be another thing she's clowned for on social media and the sad part is...people will most likely not have the full context. 

This label hasn't made a single right decision beyond her playlisting. 

8 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Who said she’s having a meltdown?

• Like 1

Tinashe getting ****** over by a label again :skull: a solo tour was always gonna be more commercially viable since she's way bigger than Shygirl ffff and Shy has already been touring all year. Oh well, probably won't go if it's just Tinashe but glad her fans are happier with this 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.