Tinashe & Shygirl co-headline US Tour | CANCELLED

YoungDreamer

19 minutes ago, Saint said:

kinda not too happy about this but most importantly why tf is she doing terminal 5 and not the theater at msg?? like, let’s make smart decisions here shsjsjs

My heart drop when I saw terminal5.  Like come on sis. I guess they plan on doing multiple dates, the venues didn’t have availability, or hopefully they just underestimated demand and plan to upgrade. My legs and back hurt just thinking about this. Not all of us are teenagers. Some of us are pushing 30 @Tinashe

• Like 1

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• campelo

• kishi

• crf13

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Yes mama I got my ticket immediately.  AND Uniiqu3 is opening? Three legends.  

I got my VIP tickets but I hope and pray she can upgrade to MSG theater since radio city will b close , so I can get some seated seats cause I am pushing 30 now I can’t stand that long anymore. My legs and back still hurt from renaissance tour. 

1 hour ago, nuclear said:

They doing expo hall not the auditorium 

Aw man :rip: lol I wanted it to be seated but got my tickets :gaycat:

Is Terminal 5 a music venue or are they performing at an airport space? :rip: 

25 minutes ago, Theshigo Washidu said:

Is Terminal 5 a music venue or are they performing at an airport space? :rip: 

A music venue in hell kitchen NY:ahh: why would they be performing at the airport?

Edited by nuclear
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, nuclear said:

A music venue in hell kitchen NY:ahh: why would they be performing at the airport?

It's named "Terminal 5" :dies: .

I guess there isn't an airport terminal named "Terminal 5" in the US, like Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 in the UK?

So from what I heard this is being marketed as a joint tour, but Tinashe is headlining and Shygirl is opening. The label feels like Tinashe’s fans are slightly older while Shygirl has a younger audience and they want the younger crowd to attend along with Tinashe’s loyal fans. And she was apparently told this is a requirement if she wants to book Coachella next year. This is also THE tour for the album (so far). 

One thing I’m glad to see is that some of her venues are upgrades from previous venues she’s played. For example, I’ve been waiting for awhile for her to finally play The Anthem in DC instead of being stuck in the same venue in Silver Spring, MD that she’s been stuck playing since the Aquarius tour. She’s really elevating! 

Anyway, I snagged a VIP ticket.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I'm a flop! How did I miss her? :deadbanana4: here's hoping she adds more dates

shes coming to Dallas :bird: lucky me 

does any one hav the pre sale code?

Tour Dates:

SEP 8 FRI

The Greek Theatre Berkeley @ 7:00pm

Berkeley, CA, United States

OCT 28 SAT

Aragon Ballroom @ 8:00pm

Chicago, IL, United States

OCT 30 MON

REBEL @ 8:00pm

Toronto, ON, Canada

NOV 1 WED

Terminal 5 @ 8:00pm

New York, NY, United States

NOV 3 FRI

Roadrunner @ 8:00pm

Boston, MA, United States

NOV 5 SUN

The Anthem @ 8:00pm

Washington, DC, United States

NOV 7 TUE

Coca-Cola Roxy @ 8:00pm

Atlanta, GA, United States

NOV 8 WED

Orpheum Theater @ 8:00pm

New Orleans, LA, United States

NOV 9 THU

The Factory In Deep Ellum @ 8:00pm

Dallas, TX, United States

NOV 11 SAT

Emo's Austin @ 8:00pm

Austin, TX, United States

NOV 13 MON

Mission Ballroom @ 8:00pm

Denver, CO, United States

NOV 16 THU

Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall @ 8:00pm

Los Angeles, CA, United States

NOV 17 FRI

The Warfield @ 8:00pm

San Francisco, CA, United States

NOV 18 SAT

Fox Theater @ 8:00pm

Oakland, CA, United States

Edited by Insanity

17 minutes ago, Insanity said:

shes coming to Dallas :bird: lucky me 

does any one hav the pre sale code?

Tinashy

4 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Tinashy

i finally saw on the the tweet :hippo:

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

So from what I heard this is being marketed as a joint tour, but Tinashe is headlining and Shygirl is opening. The label feels like Tinashe’s fans are slightly older while Shygirl has a younger audience and they want the younger crowd to attend along with Tinashe’s loyal fans. And she was apparently told this is a requirement if she wants to book Coachella next year. This is also THE tour for the album (so far). 

One thing I’m glad to see is that some of her venues are upgrades from previous venues she’s played. For example, I’ve been waiting for awhile for her to finally play The Anthem in DC instead of being stuck in the same venue in Silver Spring, MD that she’s been stuck playing since the Aquarius tour. She’s really elevating! 

That is so mean. I was confused when I saw those venues she could have booked and sell those venues by herself anyway.  Okay that explained why she book this tour this year instead of the spring. I Don get why she has to jump through so many hoops when artists far smaller than her are booking Coachella and such. 

I am glad it is a tinashe tour. They could have her(shy) as a special guest though. 

2 hours ago, nuclear said:

is it all standing?

I hate that

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

Majority of tinashe fans are in their 20’s to early early thirties. When did I become old :deadbanana2:?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Insanity said:

is it all standing?

I hate that

Yes all standing not a seat in sight. I need you guys in nyc to buy tickets so she can upgrade the venue cause I can’t. My old 30 year old grandpa bone (according to her label) can’t handle it.

• ATRL Moderator

I understand everyone has their own preferences when it comes to live shows  but y’all want to sit during Shygirl, and especially TINASHE? 

6 hours ago, Daddy said:

How do you not know Shy but stan Tinashe? :rip: 

This comment is crazy to me bc in what works are we living in where most would recognize Shygirl before Tinashe, especially on atrl? :rip:

6 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Majority of tinashe fans are in their 20’s to early early thirties. When did I become old :deadbanana2:?

Mte :ahh:they’re acting like we’re stanning a pop girl who’s 3 decades in 

5 minutes ago, crf13 said:

This comment is crazy to me bc in what works are we living in where most would recognize Shygirl before Tinashe, especially on atrl? :rip:

*****, they literally have a collab with a video and extended social media promo. I didn't mean Shy is more recognizable (even though they both attract us annoying people) but a Tinashe stan should definitely know her from collabing with their fave.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I understand everyone has their own preferences when it comes to live shows  but y’all want to sit during Shygirl, and especially TINASHE? 

No I don’t plan on seating during the performances but I bought VIP so I have to be at the venue around 5pm (for M&G) and the show won’t finish long after 11. I don’t want to stand for the entire thing. Between the openings acts and interludes I want to rest a bit. Last time she did that Venue it was so packed people were at wall, packed like sardines. 

Edited by nuclear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.