• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• campelo

• kishi

• crf13

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Alex said:

no it was very clearly explained a few pages back that the tour was cancelled because Shygirl saw Tinashe's set outperforming hers and didn't want to be associated with her anymore. Tinashe's new solo tour is expected to be announced in a few weeks and will probably sell better than this LBR

Seriously???? I thought it was cause shygirl is sick why would she lie like that

Shygirl was literally pressed about being the opening act of the tour but girl... nobody knows your music. You have to be a next level chronically online gay to even know what a shygirl is. With Tinashe its different. People know who Tinashe is.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Shygirl was literally pressed about being the opening act of the tour but girl... nobody knows your music. You have to be a next level chronically online gay to even know what a shygirl is. With Tinashe its different. People know who Tinashe is.

What a dumb reason to cancel

I feel a medical condition was the PR statement to cover up the BTS chaos if this is true. I was hesitant to buy tickets because these joint tours only work if it's two artists that have an established fanbase. It often raises eyebrows on who has the longer set and who gets shorter and it just makes things complex behind the scenes. Overall, I am glad it's scrapped because I would rather pay for a solo Tinashe tour.

Edited by Mellark

23 hours ago, Mellark said:

I realized this was supposed to be day before the Mariah concert in LA. Speaking of that, why don't you go on ahead and go see Mariah Carey at the Hollywood Bowl the next day if that interests you? I mean make the most of it, LA is a big city, treatise is 

Kesha is performing the Saturday at the Palladium too.

Yess I thought about seeing Kesha or Mariah. When I checked AXS I only saw resale but I'll see if there's another vendor. I will look into those and hopefully find gays to befriend while I'm there :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, costlyxo said:

Yess I thought about seeing Kesha or Mariah. When I checked AXS I only saw resale but I'll see if there's another vendor. I will look into those and hopefully find gays to befriend while I'm there :gaycat6:

Mariah's show is on Ticketmaster, check there! 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.