Tinashe & Shygirl co-headline US Tour | CANCELLED

YoungDreamer

Honestly I hadn’t bought tickets to this because I didn’t want to stand through Ms. Shy’s set

:ryan3:

mamas let’s research there’s lots of openers to book 

• Haha 2

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• campelo

• kishi

• crf13

Top Posters In This Topic

Are refunds automatic once they get the cancellation going?

This is my first cancelled concert ever surprisingly :skull:

• Like 1

the insider expose noooo :deadbanana2:

Tinashe should book Tyla for an opening act

• Like 4

slime is kind of song of the century but yeah shygirl has the stage presence of a piñata let's be real

• Haha 1

Also can anyone confirm if this was an integrated performance or just Shy doing a set before Tinashe? 

1 hour ago, costlyxo said:

I got approved time off and a flight to LA (which is non-refundable :gaycat6:). My friend lives there and she's gonna be on a work trip the week I'm going. But her roommate is still gonna be there and help me out

Anyways... debating getting a flight credit for something else or just living a little and finding new plans for the trip.

Ooof that sucks, luckily LA is driving distance for me but still :deadbanana: have fun if you go! Nnn

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scenekiller said:

Yes, you'll receive an automatic refund 

3 hours ago, L0verb0y said:

So does Tinashe/Nice Life now have to sue Shy&Team for all of production costs up until now? Like don't the venues still have to get paid?

Can we get at least get another music video for enduring all this trauma lol 

Unlikely, theres usually insurance for this

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, shookspeare said:

slime is kind of song of the century but yeah shygirl has the stage presence of a piñata let's be real

Honestly I had a super fun time the last time I saw her.  I know she’s talentless but still that’s mother.  

• Haha 2

Sh*g*rl is a big flop and clearly unprofessional. No career, no class or decorum. I was looking forward to this, only to see Tinashe, but it would have been fun to get drinks during her set. 

Absolutely disgusting that this will come back on Tinashe who works her ass off to be talented and put on a great show just because Shy is a jealous loser. Stay in the studio chicken.

• Like 4

Tinashe is never shaking off the demons that work against her whenever she’s signed to a label, is she? Lol

• Like 3

7 hours ago, scenekiller said:

Yeah it's automatic to the card you purchased it from, my Madonna refund was processed in like a week or two.

8 hours ago, costlyxo said:

I got approved time off and a flight to LA (which is non-refundable :gaycat6:). My friend lives there and she's gonna be on a work trip the week I'm going. But her roommate is still gonna be there and help me out

Anyways... debating getting a flight credit for something else or just living a little and finding new plans for the trip.

I realized this was supposed to be day before the Mariah concert in LA. Speaking of that, why don't you go on ahead and go see Mariah Carey at the Hollywood Bowl the next day if that interests you? I mean make the most of it, LA is a big city, treatise is 

Kesha is performing the Saturday at the Palladium too.

• Like 1

This was cancelled because nobody bought tickets, lets be real.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

She better add a Houston date too. I have a couple of homegirls that I knowww would love to go to the concert but I ain’t trying to go on a road trip with them :deadbanana: 

10 hours ago, Alex said:

Imagine :WAP: when they announce a collab and it goes #1 everywhere :WAP: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It's wierd she can't keep be honest about it, isn't she independent :skull:

5 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

no it was very clearly explained a few pages back that the tour was cancelled because Shygirl saw Tinashe's set outperforming hers and didn't want to be associated with her anymore. Tinashe's new solo tour is expected to be announced in a few weeks and will probably sell better than this LBR

5 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

She better add a Houston date too. I have a couple of homegirls that I knowww would love to go to the concert but I ain’t trying to go on a road trip with them :deadbanana: 

Is Austin a bigger live show city than Houston? Or is it she couldn’t get a venue for Houston.

6 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

then why shygirl is the one that dropped out. Tinashe was literally rehearsing couples days ago. It was clearly stated in this thread it was cancelled. I don’t understand why y’all insist on spreading y’all false narratives.

4 hours ago, Armani? said:

It's wierd she can't keep be honest about it, isn't she independent :skull:

I thought you a fans? Why always spreading false narratives and talking **** about her

1 hour ago, Alex said:

no it was very clearly explained a few pages back that the tour was cancelled because Shygirl saw Tinashe's set outperforming hers and didn't want to be associated with her anymore. Tinashe's new solo tour is expected to be announced in a few weeks and will probably sell better than this LBR

They just love to spread misinformation and disinformation. They are just bitter gays.  Tinashe last Tour sold more than twice as much in most of those same cities as this tour. It is obvious most of her fans didn’t want this tour and wanted a solo tour and waiting for a solo tour. Tinashe solo tour will definitely sold better than this. 

This tour made absolutely no sense at all. 

shygirl was just on tour and has no music out or any plans on releasing a new project soon and she no where on the same level as Tinashe in the states and Tinashe has a new project to promote. Tinashe music is different. They are in different stratosphere when it comes to performance skills and performance styles. The only person that would benefit from this tour is shygirl.

This tour should have been a BB/Ang3l tour from the very beginning with shygirl as opener. I promise you things would look completely different. 

16 hours ago, Alex said:

the insider expose noooo :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

Imagine :WAP: when they announce a collab and it goes #1 everywhere :WAP: 

Tyla actually open for her on her Paris date this past summer. Although water hasn’t taken off then. I hope 🤞 Tyla can open for her though. 

• Like 1

I'm SO pressed. I'm traveling from Colombia just cause I wanted to spend my birthday on the show and now I'll have to be bored in Texas. :rip: 

• Like 1

This being Tinashe’s Fame Kills Tour which means her Monster Ball is incoming :jonny2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.