Stephen Amell opposes actors and writers striking

DAP

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I just remember when his neighbor pooped on his roof, there was a blind item that there had been multiple instances of this, but that he reported this one to the police because it was made public and that was the cover-up. He and the neighbor/other hookups said he had a fetish where he liked for them to shove his/their poop back up his butt so he could poop it out over and over.

I don’t know if it ended up being true but I wouldn’t doubt it, he seems the type :bird: 

Okay, this is NOT where I thought this was going at all...  I thought he'd said something stupid about bidets or toilet paper.  TF?  :omg: :dies: 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan

• DAP

• GraceRandolph

• KFC

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remember when his neighbor pooped on his roof, there was a blind item that there had been multiple instances of this, but that he reported this one to the police because it was made public and that was the cover-up. He and the neighbor/other hookups said he had a fetish where he liked for them to shove his/their poop back up his butt so he could poop it out over and over.

I don’t know if it ended up being true but I wouldn’t doubt it, he seems the type :bird: 

...... :hoetenks:

:flame:

i rememeber when he tweeted "finally i can listen to 1989" cause that horrendous cover album from that ugly indie rock boy was released.

Tipically scared to seem gay "straight" men. 

Edited by vale9001

I guess it's really bad timing for him because he wanted to promote the second season of his show Heels (the first season didn't do great, so they really need to improve this season otherwise it'll be cancelled). So I understand his frustration, but he also needs to have some empathy towards struggling actors who are being paid next to nothing, and extras who will be paid one time and have their images scanned so they can be "used" in perpetuity. 

I had to search him up and it's the one from Arrow

His cousin Robbie (my husband) would never. uLH6UMX.jpg

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

what the- bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

uLH6UMX.jpeg

8 hours ago, Ryan said:

Besides him being selfish re: his Arrow costars when they wanted to negotiate for more money, he is also the reason the show was canceled as he decided he was over it. They wanted the show to go on.

Theres also the way he allowed nonsense that was happening to Colton to happen and did nothing to stand up for him. 

He’s also rude. An acquaintance of mine bought the house he used to live in up in Canada posted a pic of her daughter at a similar location where he posted his and he flipped out in her DMs claiming that people could track where he lived since he didn’t move far from the old place. 

He also bought a house next to an animal shelter and then tried to get it shut down in court because the animals were too loud. He ALSO had to be removed from an airplane for verbally abusing his own wife :rip: he's just all around a shitty person 

I know nothing about the Amell siblings, but I've never heard anything positive about this one. Stay jobless.

6 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

didn't he marry that girl on ANTM that had a nervous breakdown when they cut her hair and got sent home the same episode :dies:

Yes, unfortunately he did. God. She was young but equally annoying.

Trash! Remember when he defends Texas when a teen was arrested for homemade clock. 

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

spacer.png

Why do people no longer respect different opinions? nowadays you get witch hunted for having a different opinion smh

• Thumbs Down 5

18 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

Why do people no longer respect different opinions? nowadays you get witch hunted for having a different opinion smh

Scabbing has never been respected :rip:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Luckitty said:

Different opinion is when someone says they doesn't like Olivia Rodrigo music because it's bad, for example

Saying that he doesn't support strike while also saying he supports the union for the sake of brownie point is not a different opinion, he just being an *******. He wants to have his cake & eat it too

• ATRL Administrator
3 hours ago, Luckitty said:

Some opinions are objectively bad, Luckitty. :michael:

• Like 1

I used to be a fan cause I had a era where I was really into The CW-verse (Arrow seasons 1-2, The Flash season 1-2) but I quickly got over it as the shows got really bad.

I would even say I had a crush cause he seemed like a genuine nice guy (I have to say I have always found him ugly/not attractive, something in his face, specially clean shaved) but reading this thread, wow he really is ugly in the inside too.

I'd say his career is over but let's be real here, he's a horrible actor so there was not much of a career there to begin with.

Lol so he basically just ruined his career. :ahh: You can have this opinion, but it is best to keep it to yourself.

3 hours ago, Sannie said:

Lol so he basically just ruined his career. :ahh: You can have this opinion, but it is best to keep it to yourself.

good.

reading this thread made me remember what a shitty person this loser is.

Dumb motherfucker.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.