Update: Angus Cloud OD’d on fentanyl, coke, and meth; mom denies he was suicidal

Espresso

On 8/1/2023 at 4:05 AM, HungryByTheBuffet said:

That's terrible, everything is so bleak, the world seems to be able to be ok and even good at times but it's just setting you up for the weeks and months and years of ache and heaviness making a joke out of anything that gave you a reason to keep going in the first place, this burden of existence seems pointless to keep carrying on when all you can see in an endless pit of sorrow and pain..

I'm his age and it just hurt I feel his pain so much... I couldn't imagine losing a parent, the loss I had in recent times broke me enough as it did, if I did lose a parent rn I likely wouldn't survive that nor attempt to 

In the exact same situation right now myself... I've recently questioned friends and family over this and most of them told me they dont know what they'd do without their parents and would probably attempt to end it... so, Angus isnt the only one... its A LOT of people

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayG

• X~MoviePoP

• mystery

• Bears01

On 8/1/2023 at 5:44 AM, Cain said:

RIP and huge condolences to his family, especially his mother who has to bury her husband and son in a week… I could never imagine

We live in a system that fails people every single day. Like someone in here said, no one should have to worry about staying alive in a system they were born into and did not choose. But everyday basic necessities get taken away and only the most emotionless survive

LITERALLY said this the other day, the people who feel NOTHING survive in this ****** up world... and the ones who FEEL, are the ones who go the youngest... I'm DREADING my mum and dad dying everyday to the point I've started having anxiety attacks for the first time in my ENTIRE life (literally never had them before). One recent death of my uncle just triggered a HUGE worry in me losing my parents and everyday I'm just consumed by "what if they suddenly drop dead too, what the **** am I gonna do?". I likely wont survive my parents death, and I've come to accept that tbh, I just... I also regeret not prioritising love and finding someone to do life with cause... whats the point in the end if you die alone and unfulfiled, especially in the world we live in today? So many people I know are quitting their jobs and going after what they love cause life is not guaranteed, COVID is proof.

Edited by JayG

• 1 month later...

OP updated to reflect cause of death :coffee2: 

TMZ goes out of its way to note it was accidental which is why I included the Mom’s note in the title. :coffee2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.