Dua and Billie outstreaming Olivia's lead. Surprised?

katara

Duas lucky she was able to get on a huge movie that made all the soundtrack songs jump like crazy because it sure wasn't doing as well as vampire 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• katara

• KillingYourCareer

• znake

• Solaria

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, katara said:

Girl pls Avatar 2 was released not even a year ago and that had a The Weeknd song as lead which bombed. Clearly Dua's and Billie's songs are just clicking with the GP.

yeah but that song didn't play in the movie unlike the other songs plus that avatar song had no push compared to barbie's soundtrack

Edited by ugo

Can we just wait 2-3 weeks?

vampire is already superior than those 2 Barbie tracks, stop it 

8 minutes ago, znake said:

Can we just wait 2-3 weeks?

vampire is already superior than those 2 Barbie tracks, stop it 

Why can't we talk about where the charts currently stand? Why do we have to wait weeks to make an assessment?

The way things are shaping up, What Was I Made For? is going to be a bigger hit than Vampire.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

Vampire is Olivia's Don't Tell Me

Her next single will be her My Happy Ending moment smasha

ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).gif.62a26044d0956

1 hour ago, DeepEnd said:

Crazy that Billie is out streaming with a BALLAD that was barely played in the movie while Drivers License 2.0 is struggling to stay top 10 on billboard. 

it's literally in the emotional climax of the movie ffff

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

Why can't we talk about where the charts currently stand? Why do we have to wait weeks to make an assessment?

The way things are shaping up, What Was I Made For? is going to be a bigger hit than Vampire.

I will quote you in 2 weeks and you will look so dumb , dah!! 

Not a fair comparison. We are talkin about the biggest pop culture phenomenon in the world in years. 
Without that movie Dua  single would be probably a mid-success and Billie would be a huge flop cause her ballads were not doin that good lately :giraffe:

Dua Debut era was a flop-underperformance.....Her sophomore a success
Billie debut era a success....sophomore a flop-underperformance

Olivia debut era a success.....Her Sophomore era lead single reached nr1 in the hot 100. Success

At this point Olivia is winning with debut and sophomore :gayoncecat1: 
If she's able to smash with more singles she will destroy everyone 

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, LastGreatBloodline said:

it's literally in the emotional climax of the movie ffff

But the song only played for like 30 seconds. Both Lizzo and Charli's song was played longer. 

2 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Billie song atleast did it on its own

Dua song just like always pushed for months to get these numbers. Wasn't it already very high on radio without many streams lol

Olivia is organic legend and so is Billie :giraffe:

Haha exactly. Dance the Night has been spammed for months only to get outstreamed by Billie's random attempt. This is more telling than anything!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Haha exactly. Dance the Night has been spammed for months only to get outstreamed by Billie's random attempt. This is more telling than anything!

Didn't you make that iconic "Levitating not clicking with GP" thread :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, katara said:

I also made that iconic "Sweetest Pie spends six consecutive months on TTH" thread!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, ugo said:

yeah but that song didn't play in the movie unlike the other songs plus that avatar song had no push compared to barbie's soundtrack

The Weeknd's Avatar song played during the credits I think just no one cared

BE9jtP9.thumb.jpg.97aac2d6b9ff7b6a7579da

4 hours ago, JoJo said:

The Barbie movie is going to gross over 1 billion as soon as this week. That’s much more promo and exposure than Vampire got :deadbanana4:

vampire’s performance should only be compared to the DL3 and BE3 leads 

Not really. It should be compared to DL2 and BE2. Overall it’s doing better than my future which should have never been a single :rip:  But it will not touch DSN with a 10 foot pole 

Edited by Gaia

18 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I also made that iconic "Sweetest Pie spends six consecutive months on TTH" thread!

Nah. Nothing about Sweetest Bomb is iconic. 

Just now, katara said:

Nah. Nothing about Sweetest Bomb is iconic. 

Muahaha! Well said.

3 hours ago, katara said:

2 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

:rip:

Love you both

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Starchild said:

Duas lucky she was able to get on a huge movie that made all the soundtrack songs jump like crazy because it sure wasn't doing as well as vampire 

obviously a song made for a specific scene in a movie will get more recognition once the movie is released :skull:

i hated DTN on release but after seeing Barbie it made me love the song 

By far the most impressive one here is Billie's super slow ballad which got laughed off Atrl after its debut and is clearly connecting with listeners globally. 

Dance The Night is doing okay at best considering its generic sound and the amount of playlisting it has received. It has a cute scene in the movie, but we all know a lot of those streams were forced really hard 

BARBIE

Let's see if they can reach #1 on the hot 100 :fan:

vampire is charting well with 0 promo, while dua and billie's songs are featured in one of the biggest movies of all time, probably one of the most if not the most promoted movie of all time

7 hours ago, Starchild said:

Exactly, everyone called that song a flop when it was barely charting in the top 50-40 before the movie came out :redface:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

OBH told me that Olivia ended Billie :eli: . I'm really interested to see how Olivia's second era is going to perform. Some of her fans become too cocky. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.