Are Sade and Kate Bush the only female artists with a flawless discography?

KatyPrismSpirit

4 hours ago, Shimenawa said:

Lana

now

Cupcakke sweetie…

14 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

now

She has a great discography

No artist has a 100% flawless discography

Edited by Shimenawa

No

Also Sade takes way too long to produce an album ,(5-10) years between every album for me to become a fan of them. However they are flawless. Kate? No a certain payless shoe exists. 

You know what I lied, the Red Shoes are a masterpiece and as a result Kate has a flawless discogrophy. The album is great, the singles are phenomenal, and the music video are next.level. 

So Yes, both are.

Edited by Phaunzie

18 hours ago, yamiyuuuu said:

Sade is a band though (but yes, their discography is flawless)

And it's pronounced "Shar-day" :alexz2: (Sorry, I didn't know what else to say after you beat me to pointing out they're a band lol)

15 hours ago, Mercurio said:

To be fair, it’s not any different to a Pop girl who works with a producer and has hired instrumentalists work on their record.

Is it, though?  All four members of Sade have been in the band since 1982, and they've all played in every single album in the band's discography. Many pop girls don't even make it a whole album without switching producers and musicians...

I think people see Sade as a "Florence and the Machine"-type act because of the name.  But to me, they're more of a legit band than most classic rock bands with all their breakups and personnel changes.

Dido

Alanis Morissette

Lene Marlin

Michelle Branch

Edited by blueberries

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.