10+ tweets dragging Ariana for filth for relationship with married bf costar go viral

naval23

the one married was HIM.. the only person who signed to "respect" his wife its him... the one cheating its him, so yeah...blame Ariana lmao

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ugo

• Keter

• naval23

1 minute ago, DockDock said:

the one married was HIM.. the only person who signed to "respect" his wife its him... the one cheating its him, so yeah...blame Ariana lmao

This isn't her first time taking a someone else's man tho, I think that's why she's getting backlash.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Trash said:

This isn't her first time taking a someone else's man tho, I think that's why she's getting backlash.

she her no one can take someone else's man that's the point. he wasn't at gunpoint to do this, he decided to do this to his own family..
ariana's isnt a god tha makes man weak like... he is an adult and he did it to himself,
what everyone say is...omg ariana don't go with married people you can break their happily family bc you are an Irresistible woman so they will cheat with you and its your fault.. so where is the married man obligation at? lol.. she is wrong for knowing someone is in a relationship and keep trying to do something? yes.ariana's moral is questionable? yes...but he is the cheater not her...he will cheat no matter what, the woman isn't the problem he could say NO. the problem is the man who did cheat...

• Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, DockDock said:

she her no one can take someone else's man that's the point. he wasn't at gunpoint to do this, he decided to do this to his own family..
ariana's isnt a god tha makes man weak like... he is an adult and he did it to himself,
what everyone say is...omg ariana don't go with married people you can break their happily family bc you are an Irresistible woman so they will cheat with you and its your fault.. so where is the married man obligation at? lol.. she is wrong for knowing someone is in a relationship and keep trying to do something? yes.ariana's moral is questionable? yes...but he is the cheater not her...he will cheat no matter what, the woman isn't the problem he could say NO. the problem is the man who did cheat...

...she is literally still married to her husband. SHE cheated too. :priceless:

• Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, DockDock said:

I mean she cheated on other people too. It's like a pattern now.

I saw many tweet dragging her for singing about Mac Miller when she allegedly cheated on him 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lille said:

Her and Dalton split up in January. Why do yall hate women? :deadbanana4:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

22 minutes ago, DockDock said:

Don't get me wrong he should be as accountable as she is. Drag him too, and he will end up being a lonely clown once she drops him.

But the backlash Ariana is receiving is because of that one twitter video explaining her past relationships and how they begin with her cheating and all that messy stuff.

I personally don't judge her or any of the people involved, as I don't know any of these people. It's just messy and entertaining to see. :gaycat2:

5 minutes ago, Lille said:

Like what is not clicking for these people? The man is at fault, yes. He made a bad choice and ruined is family. Ariana also has a disgusting history of cheating on nearly everyone she’s been partnered with, if not every single one. 

4 minutes ago, ugo said:

I saw many tweet dragging her for singing about Mac Miller when she allegedly cheated on him 

Yes she tried to flip the script talkin bout Malcolm’s an angel. That wasn’t the case until he passed away.

Edited by Keter

2 minutes ago, ugo said:

Stuff like this is gross and why she probably doesn't acknowledge it because peopoe have convinced themselves of stuff there's no evidence of. She didn't cheat on Mac. Mac dumped her because he kept wanting to get high. His ex Nomi confirmed he dumped her. Pete was a rebound she rushed into because Mac explicitly dumped her suddenly. She was about to release an album literally about Mac Miller. :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Keter said:

Yes she tried to flip the script talkin bout Malcolm’s an angel. That wasn’t the case until he passed away.

Some of yall are going to hell. People trying to be funny talking about "putting bad energy into the world" while talking like this about someone who lost a loved one to drugs. :deadbanana4:

The irony being that the original lyric in TU,N was "still wish I could have fixed Malcolm" in reference to his drug addiction that broke them apart, not any fan fiction being invented about them. 

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Communion said:

Splitting/separating in January and then celebrating their anniversary on Instagram in May? Believe what you want. :redface:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Some of yall are going to hell. :deadbanana4:

The irony being that the original lyric in TU,N was "still wish I could have fixed Malcolm" in reference to his drug addiction that broke them apart, not any fan fiction being invented about them. 

I’m not even gonna argue with you cuz I genuinely feel bad for her stans. She got y’all out here lookin crazy after telling y’all she had grown and matured. Hopefully the lessons she needs to learn stick this time and she can get back to entertaining. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Communion said:

And his wife isn't considered a women ? :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lille said:

Splitting/separating in January and then celebrating their anniversary on Instagram in May? 

The original source said they broke up in January and then he flew out to London in May with them trying to reconcile and she realized the spark was gone. :michael:

Just now, Keter said:

I’m not even gonna argue with you cuz 

Of course you're not gonna even try argue to defend your nonsense - you know how vile you're being to mock someone for losing a friend to drugs.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

Some of yall are going to hell. People trying to be funny talking about "putting bad energy into the world" while talking like this about someone who lost a loved one to drugs. :deadbanana4:

umm it's still pretty bad :rip:

Also knowing Pete is drug addict as well 

2 minutes ago, ugo said:

And his wife isn't considered a women ? :rip:

Sis, you think she cheated on Mac because you saw it on a tiktok. Am I supposed to trust your intuition in then also believing Page Six?

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Of course you're not gonna even try argue to defend your nonsense - you know how vile you're being to mock someone for losing a friend to drugs.

“After Miller's DUI arrest, Grande called their relationship "toxic" when responding to a fan who tweeted, "Mac Miller totaling his G wagon and getting a DUI after Ariana Grande dumped him for another dude after he poured his heart out on a 10-song album to her called the divine feminine is just the most heartbreaking thing happening in Hollywood."

"How absurd you minimize female self-respect and self-worth by saying someone should stay in a toxic relationship because he wrote an album about them, which btw isn't the case (just 'Cinderella' is ab me)," Grande replied. "I am not a babysitter or a mother and no woman should feel that they need to be. I have cared for him and tried to support his sobriety & prayed for his balance for years (and always will of course) but shaming/blaming women for a man's inability to keep his sh** together is a very major problem."

https://www.etonline.com/ariana-grandes-ex-mac-miller-opens-up-about-their-breakup-and-moving-on-i-am-happy-for-her-106534?amp

where’s the “he was an angel?” That didn’t come until he passed and she rewrote the narrative. She was bad mouthing him like she did Pete and the rest after they broke up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Sis, you think she cheated on Mac because you saw it on a tiktok. Am I supposed to trust your intuition in then also believing Page Six?

I never said I thought she did I just said I saw tweet dragging her for it 

19 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Love my girl Ari but we’ve been knew she’s a messy ass dater. This time it’s pretty bad 

spacer.png

i read that ass messy ass eater and i was like ou-

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ugo said:

umm it's still pretty bad 

Being dumped because your ex's addiction began to consume his life is as bad as....cheating? What?

The reference to the lyrics is not about judging the lyric but referencing that nothing in their relationship had to do with Ariana cheating, because such a claim is fan fiction. That they broke up because his addiction and he made that decision. 

Their relationship ended - even according to sources on his side - because their lives became too different. History would reveal it was because his drug addiction got worse. 

Having some inverse parasocial hatred of Ariana Grande that you want to mock her relationship with her dead ex-boyfriend by somehow making her out to be a villain is insane enough of a hot take before realizing you're mocking someone for losing a loved one to a drug overdose. :rip:

Some of y’all act like she took your man

spacer.png

Who cheated and why its their business. Focus on your own dating life, if you have any

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Keter said:

“After Miller's DUI arrest, Grande called their relationship "toxic"

"People in relationships with those battling drug addiction aren't allowed to verbalize when the relationship become abusive"

:skull:

Let alone the toxic comment was made in response to someone saying she should have fought to stay with him after HE broke up with HER because HE wanted to get high and somehow his getting high again was now her fault. 

This is genuinely an insane and idiotic take, made worse knowing you're only making it out of some childlike hatred for a pop star. It's genuinely deranged. Would you talk about losing loved ones like this to peopoe you know in real life? 

Edited by Communion
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.