10+ tweets dragging Ariana for filth for relationship with married bf costar go viral

naval23

6 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

The GP are the ones she has to worry about, I think the young 20-30something girlies and gays will pretty much always have her back at this point,  she has that audience on lock, but the GP won't like this. Next era is gonna be ROUGH. lol

Long-term she may be fine, again depending how this is handled, but yeah the next era this story will follow her.

Please Nicki is dating a rapist and she’s fine, Travis is a murderer and the song topped Spotify US.
Ariana has always been in some dramas since ME, in 2015 she was one of the most hated celebs with a list with including bill Cosby for a donut. The only thing she may lose is some fan support. 

anyway Ariana is a nasty woman for that, but these are getting less and less reliable and just say whatever.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ugo

• Keter

• naval23

Yeah this is gonna follow her throughout all the promo for Wicked & her next music project.... It's a real shame cause her newer work with Savan sounded magnificent , and the film looked sickening.

All the work, 2 years, the music drought & hiding just for it to be hugely overlooked by a homewreck scandal.

I mean, she is the break up with ur girlfriend songstress, so is anyone shocked?

BJOdyCC.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lagerfeld said:

I mean, she is the break up with ur girlfriend songstress, so is anyone shocked?

BJOdyCC.gif

Lol it all makes sense now

Right let’s just say it. Ariana is a pick me 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Riot said:

If ANGELina survived this, Ariana can do it too

spacer.png

Angelina was never a homewrecker and stated she didn't know Pitt was with Aniston. She also said her father was unfaithful to her mother, so she would have never gone with a man who was already engaged/dating someone else. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

ive never liked her, she always comes across as fake and immature

she is finally showing her true colours, this behaviour is sickening

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Arianal you are finally OVER! 

The Taylor stans from 2019 are rejoicing as we speak :deadbanana2:

23 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Angelina was never a homewrecker and stated she didn't know Pitt was with Aniston. She also said her father was unfaithful to her mother, so she would have never gone with a man who was already engaged/dating someone else. 

It wasn't just Brad though. She also messed around with Billy Bob Thornton while he was in a relationship with Laura Dern, as confirmed by Laura herself:

left our home to work on a movie, and while I was away, my boyfriend got married, and I’ve never heard from him again.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=115276&page=1

spacer.png

53 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Please Nicki is dating a rapist and she’s fine, Travis is a murderer and the song topped Spotify US.
Ariana has always been in some dramas since ME, in 2015 she was one of the most hated celebs with a list with including bill Cosby for a donut. The only thing she may lose is some fan support. 

anyway Ariana is a nasty woman for that, but these are getting less and less reliable and just say whatever.

The thing is that those artists are aligned with a different demographic.

Hiphop fans and the general audience of hiphop dont gaf as much about these things. Ariana's is very much in the realm/audience where cancel culture is real. Her casual audience are the same people that post hot takes to cancel public figures on Twitter.

Its gonna haunt this entire movies promo run AND her next era given so much of her musical identity is connected with her relationships.

RockStarShit101
33 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

You’re telling she didn’t know about his very public marriage to Jen? :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

2 hours ago, getBusy said:

Ariana didn’t marry that woman, Ariana didn’t make her any promises on the altar, Ariana doesn’t have to be thinking about anhone but HERSELF. It takes TWO people to start dating/f*cking/whatever. If he wasn’t strong enough to stop it, that’s on HIM. 

I always say this. But I feel like it’s only applicable when the other person didn’t know they were dealing with a married individual. But miss girly here knew and still went with it. That’s some selfish ass behaviour. 

• Like 1

Wait watch she get pregnant by him

Didn't the late Naya Rivera claimed that she walked in on Ariana laid up with her man at the time Big Sean? 

• Like 3

Personally, I don’t care about her drama but I don’t like her and i’m glad people are starting to drag her :clap3: I’ve never liked her or her personality! Glad people are seeing the light :heart:

Edited by Bussea
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Rihbeyga said:

I always say this. But I feel like it’s only applicable when the other person didn’t know they were dealing with a married individual. But miss girly here knew and still went with it. That’s some selfish ass behaviour. 

this. i hate the “she doesn’t owe her anything” mindset. he deserves his lashings ofc but we’re not going to sit up here and excuse her. it’s one thing to be oblivious, but she knew :rip: not only did she knew, but she’s done this before :rip:

3 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

i get what you mean but if you’re willing to cheat on your wife just because the other woman is a multimillionaire popstar then you shouldn’t be a father :rip:

Nah sis don't get me wrong, the guy is a POS, I agree with you. I just say Ariana is clearly as shitty. 

Karma already came for her nasty ass cuz the way she looks now is :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, getBusy said:

The homewrecker narrative is so tired. That’s the guy’s fault, not hers. 

I think she gets a homewrecker status because it seems like ALL of her boyfriends are in relationships when she first gets with them. It’s definitely a pattern with her. 

which girl….you’re Ariana Grande there’s plenty of quality SINGLE men that would want to date you :rip: 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

PLEASE :bibliahh: 

That Wicked press tour better be juicy.

BJOdyCC.gif

This "it's the man's fault, not hers" narrative is so faux feminist and tired. If you know a man is in a relationship and still engage in a clandestine relationship with him, you're at fault, too. Women aren't innocent little fawns who just happen to get swept up in these situations and it's infantilizing to pretend otherwise. 

She has a pattern of this and it speaks to her insecurity.

Edited by ShouldersSideways
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.