10+ tweets dragging Ariana for filth for relationship with married bf costar go viral

naval23

The swifties in here are loving it 

Anything to make the Matty mess go!! 

OT: this is a mess sweetie 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ugo

• Keter

• naval23

13 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I don't think the Wicked producers are happy with this kind of scandal going on. Two co-stars of the movie involved in a huge cheating scandal...YUCK Ariana. Like, you wanted this role so bad and now you blew it for someone that looks like he sniffs ketamine for breakfast. 

Succès de scandale since 19th century:

Succès de scandale (French for "success from scandal") is a term for any artistic work whose success is attributed, in whole or in part, to public controversy surrounding the work. In some cases the controversy causes audiences to seek out the work for its titillating content, while in others it simply heightens public curiosity. This concept is echoed by the phrase "there is no such thing as bad publicity".[1]

The Belle Époque ('beautiful era') in Paris, roughly from 1871 to 1914, was notable for many succès de scandale. This was also where and when the term originated. In the examples below, artists started their careers with some sort of scandal, with some connection to turn-of-the-century Paris. In other cities, provoking a scandal appeared more risky, as Oscar Wilde found out shortly after his relatively "successful" Parisian scandal (Salomé in 1894, portraying the main character as a necrophile).

The attention from bad press is way more important than making no noise at all and being ignored.

Taylor should invite Ethan's wife to one of her shows and dedicate Karma to her :bibliahh:

Love my girl Ari but we’ve been knew she’s a messy ass dater. This time it’s pretty bad 

spacer.png

JustLikeHoney

To be clear she wrecked her own home not his. But I would like to know what their responses to this are. 

21 hours ago, Riot said:

If ANGELina survived this, Ariana can do it too

spacer.png

The entire world despises her and she has the floppiest movie career ever. Wouldn't call that surviving tbh.

• Thumbs Down 6

22 hours ago, nuclear said:

Wait watch she get pregnant by him

I can picture the baby:rofl:

Spoiler

frankiethan2young.jpg

Edited by istersay

Now I know why Gaga basically paid her dust after ROM, she wanted to be dry but obviously Ari didn't :gaygacat2:

On 7/23/2023 at 9:26 AM, getBusy said:

Ariana didn’t marry that woman, Ariana didn’t make her any promises on the altar, Ariana doesn’t have to be thinking about anhone but HERSELF. It takes TWO people to start dating/f*cking/whatever. If he wasn’t strong enough to stop it, that’s on HIM. 

You’re missing your own point. 

• Thumbs Down 1

A reminder should anyone in this thread need it: both parties are at fault for cheating and potentially breaking up a relationship/marriage. And even if, in this case, Ethan has more to lose in the form of a family, Ariana could still have said no. 

If this proves to be true and that they were having an affair - Ariana is just as guilty as Ethan.

• Like 1

JustLikeHoney

I don't understand all the Backlash. Didn't Bradley Cooper also cheat while his wife was pregnant? He then divorced her. I don't remember if she was pregnant or not,TBH. People fall in love all the time on movie sets. Brad and Angelina. Ben and Jennifer. Both Jennifer's. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.

Why is Ariana held to a higher standard? People love to hate on this girl. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney
  • Thumbs Down 1

JustLikeHoney
On 7/23/2023 at 3:27 AM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I don't think the Wicked producers are happy with this kind of scandal going on. Two co-stars of the movie involved in a huge cheating scandal...YUCK Ariana. Like, you wanted this role so bad and now you blew it for someone that looks like he sniffs ketamine for breakfast. 

ASIB tease. 

I honestly don't want to harshly judge her because everyone makes mistakes BUT she's always has this grandiose diva-like attitude as if she was perfect or something and has always been vulgar and objectifying men like Pete and sooo many others. Maybe she feels entitled to used them because she's famous and talented, like WTF.

I hope she learns from this and it humbles her down for real. Money and fame don't equal being a high quality and decent human being.

Edited by Disconnect

20 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

The swifties in here are loving it 

Anything to make the Matty mess go!! 

OT: this is a mess sweetie 

Lol I don't think the Matty thing was even a mess lol.

Honestly just because someone dates another person who's trash for a while doesn't make the first person trash because if they didn't do any wrong doing so?... 

What's the point? 

16 minutes ago, Disconnect said:

Lol I don't think the Matty thing was even a mess lol.

Honestly just because someone dates another person who's trash for a while doesn't make the first person trash because if they didn't do any wrong doing so?... 

Girl huh? 

It was a mess and a half :bam:

And when you date trash... That means you are either trash yourself or attracted and supporting it. 

Its almost just as bad. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Never even considered that "break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored" was a serious, truthful song. Just wow. :rip:

2 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

I don't understand all the Backlash. Didn't Bradley Cooper also cheat while his wife was pregnant? He then divorced her. I don't remember if she was pregnant or not,TBH. People fall in love all the time on movie sets. Brad and Angelina. Ben and Jennifer. Both Jennifer's. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.

Why is Ariana held to a higher standard? People love to hate on this girl. 

The examples you mentioned don’t make any of them right.  Ari like a lot of these people on your list will remain successful after this, this won’t end her career or even close, but there will be a certain chunk of the population who views her less favorably and that is a fair judgment based on her actions. 

Also it’s well known half the people on your list are not the nicest celebs BTS despite their success, I guess we can add ari to the list lol. Some people will care and some won’t.

27 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Girl huh? 

It was a mess and a half :bam:

And when you date trash... That means you are either trash yourself or attracted and supporting it. 

Its almost just as bad. 

What makes you think they didn't actually break up when she found out he was a certain way? 

Maybe she wanted to give him a chance in spite of his reputation because she was also publicly misjudged once remember? 

It would've been a completely different story had she stuck with him longer or had she married him. 

I feel bad for his wife as I'm sure this must be hard for her, but the truth is none of us know their personal business and atm we don't have any reason to believe Ariana wrecked their marriage.

• Thumbs Down 1

girl not this thread still going strong. days later.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.