Britney Spears & will.i.am - "Mind Your Business"

Eternium

19 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Yeah, I remember her praising Will in interviews before, apparently he is particularly fun to be in the studio with, she has a very good time when working with him. He makes her laugh. So it makes sense that after all these years she chooses to go back to him instead of Max, who is very professional.

Why are the Will.I.Am songs so terrible and bad?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystical

• The Slayer

• Breathe On Moi

• Anticipating

The first 8 songs on Britney Jean are honestly not THAT bad. Like yeah they’re extremely generic bops but I’d still play them. After that, though… :deadbanana2:

Some acting here like any of their collabs are listenable.. we can do better than that

Umm... It better not be in the vein of Big Fat Bass or Britney Jean :biblio:

If it's like any of these it might work.

2 minutes ago, Love Again said:

The first 8 songs on Britney Jean are honestly not THAT bad. Like yeah they’re extremely generic bops but I’d still play them. After that, though… :deadbanana2:

but they aren't sung by her except Perfume

• Thumbs Down 1

I know yall not happy but I truly believe she chose him because will i am is actually a really nice person and some of the few trusthworthy artists in music industry. I think she will only work with people that are nice and supportive also dont think she is focused on making a big comeback so we will be happy we can get any music from her.

• Like 3

Please god no...

7 hours ago, Josh said:

Ew seriously Britney? You finally get a chance to choose what you wanna record and a disastrous collab with Will.I.Am? Did Britney Jean not tell you something? Working with this man already ruined her discography 

Her last huge hit on the charts was with him back in 2012..

Edited by Sweetestsecret

I'm not really here for will.i.am but Britney likes and trusts him and he always supported her. She should work with people she is comfortable with and before I get nothing I take a song produced by Will.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Eternium said:

I’m only here for will.i.am because he supports her and he has put out greatness in the past.

Is that greatness available to listen to anywhere? Cause I'm not aware of that particular output 

This could either go really well (Scream and Shout) or really poorly (Big Fat Bass)…I have a feeling it’s going to be the latter. 

Yasss gimme ISBE 2.0 plsss it's such a bop with the robotic voice :jonny4:

2 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Not that I want to sow panic but

qG9IG1F.png

Elaborate sis. What is THIS???? :swan:

qG9IG1F.png

It's definitely real, it's on GEMA and it looks recently registered. It's not on ISWC Network yet though

Scream and Shout, BFB and It should be easy are bops! :jonny5: So I’m not mad about it 

but maybe I would like something more „dutchess” style 

• Like 1

I’m thinking it will be as bad as the new BEP & Anitta, they sound so outdated they are killing the vibe of any song they’re on unfortunately 

William does not know how to work with her voice. :dancehall:

But he loves her & she seems to have really enjoyed working with him, so I hope they can create magic out of that mutual comfort & without the prior restrictions. 

Happy to be getting anything at all, tbh. :heart:

Edited by FOCK
Why are we still acknowledging BJ’s existence, pls no
  • Like 1

wait do y’all not like big fat bass???

That song is AMAZING :deadbanana:have y’all ever listened to it while in the gym??? it’s a HIT

• Like 3

qG9IG1F.png

I LOVE this title :jonny4:

The title has only just clicked with me, is it going to be a Piece of Me 2.0? :jonny6:

• Like 1

Not my ideal choice but if it is what Britney wants and someone she is comfortable with, i'm here for it :heart:

GIVE US ANOTHER WORK *****!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.