Britney Spears & will.i.am - "Mind Your Business"

Eternium

1 minute ago, Josh said:

She doesn't even sing the chorus of her own damn song

and 300,000 people still paid to hear an album of unfinished tracks from Britney. Seethe and cope

• Haha 2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystical

• The Slayer

• Breathe On Moi

• Anticipating

1 minute ago, Josh said:

But go back to Danja and Max Martin. Will.I.Am is dated 2000's trash

I don’t like the effects he uses on her voice in production. It makes her sound lifeless on a record as opposed to the vocals we got on Glory. FF-Britney Jean were so devoid of that, and she can offer so much when she wants to. 

Just now, Proseductice said:

I don’t like the effects he uses on her voice in production. It makes her sound lifeless on a record as opposed to the vocals we got on Glory. FF-Britney Jean were so devoid of that, and she can offer so much when she wants to. 

Britney Jean isn't even canon I listened to it once and that was it. Deleted that crap immediately 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

You can tell how much he trust William Haha 

I don't how to feel about this. I just hope this is HIS single or just a stand alone release. That's the only way I'm here for it. 

Let's just hope this is another Scream and shout as well. Because that Shakira song.....is terrible.

Not will.i.am :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Giancor said:

You can tell how much he trust William Haha 

He nearly destroyed her reputation. 

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Britney Jean isn't even canon I listened to it once and that was it. Deleted that crap immediately 

Personally I use 4 of the songs from Britney Jean very rarely, but it’s mostly a mess. :rip:

Just now, Proseductice said:

Personally I use 4 of the songs from Britney Jean very rarely, but it’s mostly a mess. :rip:

She must not know how bad Britney Jean ruined her legacy. 

GET A JOB STAY AWAY FROM HER.jpg

Hoping maybe the output is better now that Britney's in the driver's seat... But my expectations aren't high for will.i.am.

Here for it.

But do too much on will.i.am but he is a talented producer and Britney supporter.

1 minute ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Here for it.

But do too much on will.i.am but he is a talented producer and Britney supporter.

Clearly he isn't since he allowed the mess that Britney Jean to happen. I mean wtf greenlit that voice crack in "Alien"? 

Sorry but Scream and Shout is amazing and idc what y'all say, Big Fat Bass is an experimental bop and a highlight on Femme Fatale. We won't talk about It Should Be Easy but still I am SO excited for this. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

Clearly he isn't since he allowed the mess that Britney Jean to happen. I mean wtf greenlit that voice crack in "Alien"? 

To be fair that entire project was sabotaged by her team. Not even Will was allowed to make changes, he said so himself. Plus Britney was told NO regarding every input she had and basically signed out. 

This time they're both free to do whatever they want so it might end up great. After all scream and shout was a massive hit and a great song too.

Just now, TouchinFree said:

To be fair that entire project was sabotaged by her team. Not even Will was allowed to make changes, he said so himself. Plus Britney was told NO regarding every input she had and basically signed out. 

This time they're both free to do whatever they want so it might end up great. After all scream and shout was a massive hit and a great song too.

So why did she choose to return to him? He made a joke out of her. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Nobody asked for it, keep will.i.am in the trash can where he belongs and gives us Britney solo music or featuring someone that we actually care about/who is actually good

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Josh said:

So why did she choose to return to him? He made a joke out of her. 

He didn't. Will was told there was a deadline and Britney just signed out and didn't like the direction of the album. He had to work with whatever vocals she had recorded and some myah vocals. That album was literally handled by Britney's team. She didn't even want to promote it. The only silver lining for Britney was the fact that she'd be one contract less/down with her record label. 

Let's not forget that Will scored her a massive hit around that time. Scream and shout is a great song. It was on HIS album too. He made all the shot. Plus work ***** is a great song too.

1 minute ago, TouchinFree said:

He didn't. Will was told there was a deadline and Britney just signed out and didn't like the direction of the album. He had to work with whatever vocals she had recorded and some myah vocals. That album was literally handled by Britney's team. She didn't even want to promote it. The only silver lining for Britney was the fact that she'd be one contract less/down with her record label. 

Let's not forget that Will scored her a massive hit around that time. Scream and shout is a great song. It was on HIS album too. He made all the shot. Plus work ***** is a great song too.

We will never get a solo single from her ever again. It's been over a decade since Criminal. and she didn't sing Work ***** that was Myah Marie

Edited by Josh
  • Thumbs Down 1

Why are you hoes pressed? The culture needed Big Fat Bass 2.0

1 minute ago, Josh said:

We will never get a solo single from her ever again. It's been over a decade since Criminal. and she didn't sing Work ***** that was Myah Marie

Nah that's Britney. With myah as the background. Some fans just went too far with that theory. BJ is Britney with myah Marie's vocals throughout. Some songs are pretty questionable though, like passenger and other weird songs (honestly can't remember some songs lol) where you can tell it's myah. 

Work ***** isn't one of those. It's a great song after all.

1 minute ago, Cyanide said:

Why are you hoes pressed? The culture needed Big Fat Bass 2.0

We do not need a song as terrible and mediocre as Big Fat Bass. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, TouchinFree said:

Nah that's Britney. With myah as the background. Some fans just went too far with that theory. BJ is Britney with myah Marie's vocals throughout. Some songs are pretty questionable though, like passenger and other weird songs (honestly can't remember some songs lol) where you can tell it's myah. 

Work ***** isn't one of those. It's a great song after all.

Britney did not sing one line on Britney Jean nor Work *****. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Britney did not sing one line on Britney Jean nor Work *****. 

Have you not heard the stems? It’s very easy to tell which is Myah and which is Britney.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.