Britney Spears & will.i.am - "Mind Your Business"

Eternium

2 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

I feel u sis :'(

U think we all deliberately want a Collab let alone Will I am? But beggers can't be choosers at this point

Lowering the bar is how we get trash like a Will.I.am x Britney song or Pretty Girls

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystical

• The Slayer

• Breathe On Moi

• Anticipating

Please tell me this is true!!!!!!

We need another S&S, at least will i am confirmed it a few months ago, but with britney we never know

Just now, OrellC said:

Please tell me this is true!!!!!!

We need another S&S, at least will i am confirmed it a few months ago, but with britney we never know

No. 

1 minute ago, Josh said:

But what about what fans want? most fans hate Will.I.Am and Myah Jean

Britney’s gonna do what she wants and y’all are gonna deal. She spent 13 years being forced to do things she doesn’t want to. This is her time now. 

And don’t get me wrong, I despise will.i.am and Brittany’s Jeans, but if Will is someone Britney likes collaborating with I’ll support it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BraveNewSeth said:

Britney’s gonna do what she wants and y’all are gonna deal. She spent 13 years being forced to do things she doesn’t want to. This is her time now. 

And don’t get me wrong, I despise will.i.am and Brittany’s Jeans, but if Will is someone Britney likes collaborating with I’ll support it. 

I swear to christ if we get another It Shouldn't Exist I'm gonna be annoyed

He’s the last person I wanted on Britney’s music lol scream and shout is fire tho 

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

I swear to christ if we get another It Shouldn't Exist I'm gonna be annoyed

I honestly don’t like anything Will has done with Britney. Even S&S :skull: I just hope without the restraints of the conservatorship Will and Britney will actually be able to collaborate instead of Will just doing whatever Team Con wants 

Just now, BraveNewSeth said:

I honestly don’t like anything Will has done with Britney. Even S&S :skull: I just hope without the restraints of the conservatorship Will and Britney will actually be able to collaborate instead of Will just doing whatever Team Con wants 

I was just hoping that the first person she'd run back to would be Danja at least he's been wanting to work with her for years. 

So exciting that we are getting new music from Britney :duca: I wonder if this will be a BEP collab or will.i.am solo

I didn’t expect will I am tbh. 
:skull:

but whatever happen to stargate? 

anyways it will i am a determine to help Britney and Britney herself is heavily involved in the process of this single then I am here for it. 

I just hope at some point britney returns with max Martin, bloodshy (galantis), danja and Pharrell at some point too. 

I wouldn’t mind a Calvin Harris, David guetta, tiesto collab if she wants to do any edm collabs. 

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

I was just hoping that the first person she'd run back to would be Danja at least he's been wanting to work with her for years. 

Ehhh, Danja lost his spark after 2008 imo. I haven’t been impressed with anything he’s done since Migrate and his material on Circus. I think I’ll die of excitement if she ever goes back into the studio with Bloodshy & Avant. 

2 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Ehhh, Danja lost his spark after 2008 imo. I haven’t been impressed with anything he’s done since Migrate and his material on Circus. I think I’ll die of excitement if she ever goes back into the studio with Bloodshy & Avant. 

Will.I.Am hasn't been good since pre-My Humps

I’m so on edge. Scream & Shout & work ***** was a bop but wtf was the rest of that 

1 hour ago, Josh said:

She doesn't even sing the chorus of her own damn song

Like she had a choice 

The way this fanbase has been asking for everyone But Will.I.Am :ahh:

Well we know music is coming at least! I’m just gonna pretend William wasn’t mentioned as my head canon 😌

Will.I.Am hasn't been good since pre-My Humps

He’s never been good imo. A lot of people say The Dutchess is his best work, but even that is just so-so. 

1 minute ago, BraveNewSeth said:

He’s never been good imo. A lot of people say The Dutchess is his best work, but even that is just so-so. 

Fergie was always the reason why TBEP songs sounded good. not Will.I.Am

• Like 1

Fergie was always the reason why TBEP songs sounded good. not Will.I.Am

Straight facts 💯 

I'm glad she's comfortable with working again, even if it's with Will.i.am :chick1:

Edited by Zeferino