Are guys automatically 'Hot' when they have muscles/abs? (Esp for the gays)

1000 forms of queer

Do muscles automatically make you look hot?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Do muscles automatically make you look hot?

• Yes even if you have a butterface (or not objectively cute)
    • Yes but only when you have a cute/handsome face
    • No they're overrated

Just curious. I feel like most gays would consider any masculine looking guys with muscles hot. I can't be a hypocrite and say that I don't since I have a huge weakness for big pecs and biceps. 

And yes, this thread was inspired by that Mark Zuckerberg UFC shirtless post. :WAP:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayG

• Into The Void

• Carla Rosón

• imabadkid

I would typically just say he has a hot bod but wouldn't say HE was hot, if that makes sense. 

• Like 2

I do think men have it much easier than women. The girlz will open their legs for anything basic with a six pack and I do mean anything.

Lol no. It's like wow you're gay and have a perfect body how original. You get desensitized to being surrounded by it that it isn't even hot anymore

Edited by Attaboy
  • Like 1

Nope, I can find a dad kind of body sexier or hotter than certain perfect muscled-abs bodies, face makes the difference of course.

Just now, Attaboy said:

Lol no. It's like wow your gay and have a perfect body how original. You get desensitized to being surrounded by it that it isn't even hot anymore

This - and we're all gonna get old and less attractive eventually. Abs and muscles are useless if you've got nothing else to offer.

Clearly a nice physique elevates a man’s appearance 

• Like 4

well...

every fit guy is "fuckable" if they're simple not ugly. that's the truth. they don't need to be good-looking.

their face don't need to be that much attractive for them to be "fuckable" if their body is really hot.. but when the boy is UGLY, he's ugly. there's nothing we can do about it even with abs. it's a no. 

Nah. I'm much more of a face guy, but muscles sure do help

32 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

I would never date a guy with muscles

What lol

Yes and it's (unfortunately) an universal fact for the gay community, despite some hypocritical claims in this thread.

personality>face>clothes>physique

• Thanks 1

Cackling at "muscles are overrated" winning the poll

If only real life was like that...

Yes. Stop being lazy and start lifting.

2M2mG0J.gif

no! some people genuinely have unattractive faces. i am someone who admittedly likes muscular guys, but some of these guys would be nice in bed for the look of their body and thats it

No, it's all in the face for me

• Like 1

No, but it does make me check them out, ngl.

You can def have sex appeal with a nice body. Just look @ some corn stars. 

Sometimes I imagine a very hot muscular guy as skinny and it quickly becomes apparent that the body is really doing most of the heavy lifting.

But really, it’s crazy how the gay community has this epiphany like once a year still, considering how fat and larger people have always been suddenly viewed as “becoming hot” when they get skinny or muscular. It’s obvious that if your body is skinny, toned, or best of all muscular, it matters very little what you’ve got going on above the neck. Not saying I agree with it though.

Edited by Domination
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.