Madame Web (2024) | Dakota Johnson, Sydney Sweeney

Broken

Why is the trailer so badly edited? :deadbanana:

This looks very cheap and boring. The character design is just bleh across the board. Like, it doesn't have to cost a lot, but this just has no personality. And the acting does not look good either. Neither Dakota Johnson nor Sydney Sweeney seem fit for this.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Poxy

• ALA

• sunbathinganimal

Dakota nepo baby is not even trying to act, looks more like a parody

The better Sony/Marvel movie is coming this Valentine’s Day, haters can seethe :clap:

1 minute ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

The better Sony/Marvel movie is coming this Valentine’s Day, haters can seethe :clap:

I too was delusional when the marvels trailer dropped sis it’s ok :coffee2:

It’s like they’re still editing and had a limited amount of scenes to splice into the trailer. Looks like a trailer for a tv show upcoming episode. 

The trailer was so underwhelming and Dakota’s acting made me wanna boycott this movie

The trailer actually looks better than I was expecting. But it do kinda look like a Hulu movie:gaycat6:

i wish they had a ending shot of the Spiderwoman suit. You only get to see it in a blurry 2 sec frame. 

tho it looks like they are gonna handle time travel in a more simple and streamlined way. Sony kinda been doing the multiverse way better than MCU. Also apparently Kevin’s feige is an executive producer on this and said it will connect to the MCU 

3 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the Billie Eilish song :rip:

So overused in trailers 

• Like 1

The YouTube reaction videos:deadbanana4:

if this was Spider-Men with the same cinematics people would be gagged. The trailer is generic but looks better than Kraven. I ain’t even trying to defend it cuz it’s a Sony superhero movie and we all know what we getting. But the overreaction 😭

It looks fine? Sydney looks kinda **** in that costume. I'll be seated. 

where is miss Emma Roberts

gays, lets boyscott the movie

5 hours ago, chiliam said:

where is miss Emma Roberts

gays, lets boyscott the movie

you can see her in the scene where the car falls into the water she's holding a baby. at least i think that's supposed to be her because

Spoiler

she's playing Peter Parker's mom apparently 

Edited by popmusicisdead

Looks a mess but I'll watch.

Looks a mess but I'll watch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.