Top Posters In This Topic

• Jef

• 99sandthe2000s

• wish

• bad guy

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Oh wow wonder what this will sound like 

My guess is something like Bad Guy or Therefore I Am. 

Isn't the whole soundtrack produced by Mark Ronson? It will be interesting to hear her on that type of beat :alexz:

Coming for her 2nd Oscar :jonny: 

5 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Depresive Barbie comfirmed :jonnycat:

It really sounds like it could be a classic Billie ballad like IDWBYA or WTPO :jonny5:

can't wait!!

51 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Depresive Barbie comfirmed :jonnycat:

:jonny5:

The Twitter announcement being the most liked she's had for a single since my future....she's coming. This is easily going to be the biggest song off the soundtrack or at least have the biggest debut

Sucks that it's released midday on a Thursday but I'm truly so excited regardless :ghostface: 

Hoping she'll serve since I'm not exactly vibing with alot of the songs that have been released so far

• Like 2

omg?? :jonny4: hyped for this. I'm guessing this will be a ballad/slow song 

this soundtrack has been great so far damn

I was gone complain but then I thought about it  .... :WAP:

3 hours ago, aaron511 said:

Isn't the whole soundtrack produced by Mark Ronson? It will be interesting to hear her on that type of beat :alexz:

Producer as in, he's curating the soundtrack, not producing all the songs themselves. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Billionaire said:

The Twitter announcement being the most liked she's had for a single since my future....she's coming. This is easily going to be the biggest song off the soundtrack or at least have the biggest debut

Sucks that it's released midday on a Thursday but I'm truly so excited regardless :ghostface: 

Hoping she'll serve since I'm not exactly vibing with alot of the songs that have been released so far

She’s so annoying for STILL releasing new music on Thursdays :deadbanana: 

but I guess it’s something we should just expect from her at this point. No big debut weeks :emofish:

Didn't know Billie wrote a song for Barbie. :rip:

Excited to hear it nonetheless.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Billionaire said:

its the most liked announcement of the movie's soundtrack tho. it surpassed nicki's one, even tho the announcement of olivia's sophomore album. the world was gagging for her !!

Just now, wish said:

but I guess it’s something we should just expect from her at this point. No big debut weeks :emofish:

i think she did this on purpose :mazen: a lot of fans already told her team about this thursdays releases but they just keep going with it. 

i mean idc im excited to hear this

12 hours ago, wish said:

we're blaming Interscope

wish

1 hour ago, notimetodie said:

i think she did this on purpose :mazen: a lot of fans already told her team about this thursdays releases but they just keep going with it. 

i mean idc im excited to hear this

Yeah she's definitely doing it on purpose :redface:  it's okay tho, we will be stanning regardless

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

we're blaming Interscope

wish

Nah we're blaming Billie :gaycat6: this is the same girl who took her name out the Labrinth song just to be "mysterious" ijbol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

this could be the best song on that soundtrack

Billie keeps it fresh and different so I can't wait to see what she has in store :heart2:

3 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Thursday release :bibliahh:

all the other barbie soundtrack releases have been thursday releases.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.