• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystical

• dirrtydiana

• leyaris11

• X~MoviePoP

A lot of people here are kind of missing the point. It's not that the guy slapped a legend. It's that he was either willfully abusing his power as a celeb bodyguard, or is poorly trained or qualified, that he dished out a completely disproportionate, illegal response to a tap on the shoulder. If it hadn't been Britney, but some regular person, there probably wouldn't have been any apologies or accountability and the person would've just been screwed. Because unfortunately a lot of celebrity bodyguards, and people in security positions in general, act like this.

• Like 9

I’m glad she’s pressing charges, what the **** :mazen: 

even worse are the punk ass b*tches in here siding with the security guard. y’all have absolutely no respect for women and it is truly disgusting. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I have so many thoughts about this.

First of all

1. Incredibly humble of Britney to be slapped in the face by security, compose herself and walk away without making a huge fuss about it. It only comes to show the type of person she truly is.

2. Security really needs to have some boundaries because they would justify any sort of extreme violence and claim they're just doing their job.

3. Britney's team did the right thing, this is a case of battery and it needs to be handled as such.

4. I have never seen someone being so wrong, so many times, over and over again without showing any sort of common sense or resemblance of intelligence as @Rican did on this thread. Some people truly have absolutely nothing in their heads but hate and rotten worms. 

I agree with you on point 1,2,3. But @Rican isn't wrong, it's just not the time or place when people are looking to support Britney. @Rican is talking about a larger issue when regular people are often assaulted for getting too close to celebrities. Obviously, it was excessive force and unwarranted but from Bad Bunny attacking fans to other people getting slammed. Assault for getting too close to someone famous is always a possible outcome.

Did Britney deserve it? absolutely not, does anyone deserve? absolutely not. I hope Britney and her family are well and not traumatized.

• Thumbs Down 6

It's also very funny how people are quick to point to her "mistake" when... 

It's the security's fault for letting her, or ANYONE, get that close in the first place. She was able to walk casually close enough to tap him lmao and that's NOT on her. 

• Like 5

TMZ reported this:

Our law enforcement sources tell us the cops who responded to ARIA reviewed security camera footage showing Smith push Britney's hand away ... and then her hand, not Smith's, struck her face. Cops did not address the velocity of the force of the swing.

?? What

I really hope this isn’t truer my blood is boiling 

Damn. :doc:

What 7’5 man needs the level of protection where the automatic response to touching him would be to slap someone- woman or man, legend or not, without thinking twice.  

Terminate him effective immediately!!! And Victor’s team should publish an apology. 

She’s half his size wtf kind of security does he have that thinks it’s ok to assault a woman half his size

10 minutes ago, Domination said:

TMZ reported this:

?? What

So he pushed her hand away and it hit her, if that's the case they conveniently didn't address the most important part (velocity/force) so we can understand how violently (or not) he did that (and I'm assuming it must've been pretty violent if it knocked her down and she decided to file a report...)

Edited by okgo
  • Like 1

So S(c)am does nothing to actually defend his wife afterwards? How shocking. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Artist said:

I agree with you on point 1,2,3. But @Rican isn't wrong, it's just not the time or place when people are looking to support Britney. @Rican is talking about a larger issue when regular people are often assaulted for getting too close to celebrities. Obviously, it was excessive force and unwarranted but from Bad Bunny attacking fans to other people getting slammed. Assault for getting too close to someone famous is always a possible outcome.

Did Britney deserve it? absolutely not, does anyone deserve? absolutely not. I hope Britney and her family are well and not traumatized.

That person could have a solid point but the way they attempted at justified it with the lack of coherent arguments is ridiculous. Britney Spears didn't jump through hoops and escaped security to say hi to that person, she was already there which we can assume if there were a risk, it would've been brought up in the moment. That security guard responded aggressively to a non-threatening tap on the shoulder that could've been avoided with a little emotional intelligence on his part. 

• Like 2

disgusting wtf??? imagine thinking that's a f*cking okay thing to do to ANYONE :biblionny:

This is appalling!!!!! I am engaged go have just read this. Security guards have no business slapping someone the hell out, ESPECIALLY not Britney who I'm sure was being relatively coy and shy.

There's literally no excuse to slap someone.

The way some users are trying to defend Rican's pov

Yall haven't really seen how he used to sh*t on Britney

his arguments obviously come from a deeper place..

59 minutes ago, onapearl said:

A lot of people here are kind of missing the point. It's not that the guy slapped a legend. It's that he was either willfully abusing his power as a celeb bodyguard, or is poorly trained or qualified, that he dished out a completely disproportionate, illegal response to a tap on the shoulder. If it hadn't been Britney, but some regular person, there probably wouldn't have been any apologies or accountability and the person would've just been screwed. Because unfortunately a lot of celebrity bodyguards, and people in security positions in general, act like this.

Exactly, the response was disproportionate to the act

2 minutes ago, zeze said:

It's what she deserves

What a disgusting thing to say.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, zeze said:

It's what she deserves

you are a ****ing moron. choke.

TMZ

Our sources say it is not being handled as a criminal matter, because cops determined Smith was not trying to hurt Britney but rather defend Victor Wembanyama.

Defend from what? A small woman trying to take a picture with him...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.