Britney Spears slapped in face; Footage released supporting Britney

James_Dean

not my stomach turning wtf this better not be true :mazen: :mazen: :mazen: :mazen:  I literally  dk what I’m reading 

imagine being that security guard and realizing wtf is about to happen

• Like 1

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystical

• dirrtydiana

• leyaris11

• X~MoviePoP

7 minutes ago, Rican said:

Oops, slap? I didn’t see that part. I misunderstood what back handed means. Yea that’s too much. However she should have asked permission to meet the NBA player as opposed to randomly tapping him in the back. Perhaps the security didn’t recognize her?

What do you mean random? Tapping someone on the back/shoulder is a normal, socially acceptable way to get someone’s attention who isn’t facing you :deadbanana2:

• Like 4

Poor Britney. Even if she was a random fan, I hardly see how backhanding someone is an effective means of guarding someone. Seems like an act of aggression.

Just now, zach said:

What do you mean random? Tapping someone on the back/shoulder is a normal, socially acceptable way to get someone’s attention who isn’t facing you :deadbanana2:

Random as in according to the article she walked over and tapped the NBA player in the back to introduce herself.

What you think Britney’s security team will do to you or I if we did the same? I can assure you they won’t play nice with us. I however am saying that slapping her is doing too much. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

wtf :deadbanana4:

24 minutes ago, Rican said:

I mean yea the push seemed to be aggressive but she still shouldn’t have randomly approached the player with a tap on his back. If you can’t do it, then neither can she. No?

Push? He slapped her in the face so hard she fell to the ground. There's absolutely no reason for security to respond in that way. Trying to justify this is such clown behaviour.

• Like 2

Rosengart is gonna have field day with this. Get ready for jail, random NBA player.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, Rican said:

I mean yea the push seemed to be aggressive but she still shouldn’t have randomly approached the player with a tap on his back. If you can’t do it, then neither can she. No?

Jesus Christ, shut the f*ck up.

OT: Apparently she filed a police report, good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Security member shouldn’t be allowed to touch anyone unless real harm is coming

Why is this security guard's go-to reaction to backhand a tiny woman who simply tapped him on the shoulder? That NBA player is like 7.5 feet tall.. what did they think she was going to do to him?

28 minutes ago, Rican said:

He is literally 2.5 feet taller than she is. She's a tiny little 40 year old white woman who tapped him on the shoulder :deadbanana: It's not like she grabbed him or pushed him 

That security person needs to be fired

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1. She BETTER sue that ******* IDIOT for all he's worth. Even if it's $10.

2. Hopefully that man never works again. Sounds like a deranged person, you don't want these live wires working security. 

3. Optional, but the NBA player he works for should reach out, publicly or privately. 

4. The pictures used are TRASH. Picking a photo like that for her and making it seem like the innocuous NBA player had anything to do with it. Absolutely not cute. At all. 

I hope this humble queen is doing well. She needs to catch a motherfucking break. She's been through a lot - and by the way I maintain that security should never assault fans, regardless of who they are - and deserves to live her best life. I hope this story does not have too much come out for her own sake. 

• Like 3

You don’t slap Britney Spears under any circumstance, JAIL!! (Or not, but I hate that our tiny queen was slapped)

Edited by Scummyman
  • Like 2

WTF is this news ???? I seriously hope this is another stupid TrashMZ article, this better not be real.

If it is, I hope she destroys the psychopath who assaulted her, this is SICK. 

35 minutes ago, Rican said:

For what? If YOU was to randomly approach Britney Spears at a restaurant and tap her back what you think her security will do to you? Allow you to tap her? :skull:  

They're not going to ******* backhand you? At most they will rush you and pull you away. Those security guards are not allowed to assault you :deadbanana4:

I’m livid as ****. She better press charges. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

He is literally 2.5 feet taller than she is. She's a tiny little 40 year old white woman who tapped him on the shoulder :deadbanana: It's not like she grabbed him or pushed him 

That security person needs to be fired

There are two wrongs in this situation.

1. The security guard should have not slapped her. A simple shove “please don’t touch“ would be okay. 

2. Britney should have asked permission to meet the player as opposed to randomly approaching/tapping him. Personal space should be respected. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

Wow Wemby really is the IT player if Britney wants his picture.. He's not even played in an NBA games and he's already getting this much attention! :jonny:  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Psylocke said:

Britney composed herself and went to her table. We're told the security guy came over to the table and apologized. He said, "You understand how it is when you're being swarmed by fans." He apologized and Britney accepted it.

This bothers me so much. I can just picture it. 

She's always been the gracious kind... And she would know if she (rightfully) acted out, it'd be another story on her mental health. So she just walked back to her table :cries:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rican said:

1. The security guard should have not slapped her. A simple shove “please don’t touch“ would be okay. 

Ok but this is not what happened so can you shut up already and go away 

1 minute ago, Rican said:

There are two wrongs in this situation.

2. Britney should have asked permission to meet the player as opposed to randomly approaching/tapping him. Personal space should be respected. 

Yes, you are correct at #1. You don't get a free pass to assault someone for tapping someone on the shoulder. Not to mention the person doing the tapping is like half the size of the NBA player and very likely the security guard himself. 

#2 It's...a tap on the shoulder. It's not like she bum rushed him and grabbed him. It was a polite tap for her to say hi :skull: 

51 minutes ago, Xtianlofbritney said:

And people think she is isolated, she goes out she doesn’t want us to know 

she's a mastermind.mp3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.