KAMILLE - ‘K1’

Alex

IMG_9714.jpg

K1, the debut album EP from singer-songwriter & producer KAMILLE, out September 8.

Singles:

Edited by dangerousalex

Not that being the title :deadbanana2:

She has been a part of so many incredible songs, it'd be great to see her get her flowers.

curious what the tracklist is gonna be !

she has made an outrageous amount of songs while working on this album, wouldnt even know where to begin, pretty sure the number of songs is in the triple digits (not all finished and full ofc but yeah) :rip:

but i imagine The Sun, Fancy Wine, Don't Waste My Time, Manifesting, and All My Love will be on it

I'm always excited when topline songwriters release albums. 

You hear nuggets that were inspired by someone else or a specific time period in music but locked away. 

Excited to see Tamera Foster from XFactor collabing with all of these remarkable UK artists. Her time is coming too.

1 hour ago, s1974181 said:

curious what the tracklist is gonna be !

she has made an outrageous amount of songs while working on this album, wouldnt even know where to begin, pretty sure the number of songs is in the triple digits (not all finished and full ofc but yeah) :rip:

but i imagine The Sun, Fancy Wine, Don't Waste My Time, Manifesting, and All My Love will be on it

interesting! :celestial5: yeah her album has been a long time coming (since 2020 I think?) and she's been stop-starting with singles for the past couple years so i'm glad to see we're finally getting somewhere now. Just a shame we're getting no music videos with these new singles

She's absolutely fantastic. She's helped penned great British tracks so I'm excited to hear more of her.

Can't wait to see Leigh-Anne and KAMILLE getting some love. Black excellence :heart:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

september 9!

Good. She has time to change the name.

• Haha 2

On 7/1/2023 at 4:14 PM, dangerousalex said:

interesting! :celestial5: yeah her album has been a long time coming (since 2020 I think?) and she's been stop-starting with singles for the past couple years so i'm glad to see we're finally getting somewhere now. Just a shame we're getting no music videos with these new singles

it probably has to do with her being independent no? for quality production cost a pretty penny so it's going to that instead of visuals. hope that she tours at least though. one thing that's been a head scratcher is if ella henderson and becky hill can get by being hook girls for dj's why hasn't kamille been given the same grace considering she pens and has done the same lane as them but just isn't given the same push.

On 7/1/2023 at 5:26 PM, SinnerCity said:

She's absolutely fantastic. She's helped penned great British tracks so I'm excited to hear more of her.

Can't wait to see Leigh-Anne and KAMILLE getting some love. Black excellence :heart:

they should collab again as a duo

her song "Weight Loss"  is chefs kiss 

• Like 1

Both singles have been 10s so I’m excited for this :clap3:

Time To Kill is so predictable. Its a good song but it goes nowhere, there are 5839374947 other songs like that out there. :jonny3: cmon Kamille you can do better than that

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_9714.jpg

Sept. 8 

1. Muscle Memory (feat. Nile Rodgers)

2. Options (feat. Tamera & Bellah)

3. Don’t Waste My Time

4. The Sun

5. Time to Kill

6. Fancy Wine (Interlude)

7. All My Love

8. Manifesting - Pt. 1

:deadbanana: 

• 3 weeks later...

First five tracks alone are highlight of the year, phenomenal run :gaycat: we need people to stream this outdated excellence 

• ATRL Moderator

I'm listening this EP and it's full of bops omg!!! She wrote a lot of great pop songs, so I'm glad to listen her solo material :katie2:

It's cute but her voice is so overproduced. 

Muscle Memory is still the highlight, good choice for the lead tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.