Cardi B spotted filming a video to a new remix

punisher

The song is by FendiDaRappa who only has 80k monthly listeners! I love how she goes out of her way to help female rappers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• barbiegrande

• punisher

• Zoomer

• Zox

Top Posters In This Topic

barbiegrande

She tryna be Nicki so bad by embracing new female rappers. Nobody tryna be on the ugly bulldog team though

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 30

How about film a video for her own lead to an album :biblionny:

• Like 6

Harajuku Barbie

It’s giving talentless ANT who doesn’t write plus their flow shitty! 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

barbiegrande
7 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Trust me, no one associates Nicki Minaj to the embracement of new female rappers. Quite the opposite, frankly. 

Doesn’t matter what you think, the fact is she worked with Cardi, Megan, Doja, Bia, Coi Leroy, Sexy Redd, and Ice Spice. Only the first two has she had a falling out with because they did her dirty. Embracing them doesn’t mean letting them disrespect her. 

Edited by barbiegrande
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

She is so obsessed with wanting to do everything Nicki Minaj is doing… 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

7 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Doesn’t matter what you think, the fact is she worked with Cardi, Megan, Doja, Bia, Coi Leroy, Sexy Redd, and Ice Spice. Only the first two has she had a falling out with because they did her dirty. Embracing them doesn’t mean letting them disrespect her. 

Letting them disrespect her? Cardi was showing respect to Nicki in the beginning but Nicki got upset because she ‘wasn’t showing enough love in interviews’ and started f*cking crying about it:bibliahh:

And wtf did megan do? Collab with one of her opps. I would be bitter too since WAP is bigger than any song Nicki made

• Like 1

5 barbz in this thread already! I know you must all be excited for the remix

Edited by punisher

barbiegrande
9 minutes ago, punisher said:

5 barbz in this thread already! I know you must all be excited for the remix

Cardi doesn’t have stans, just disgruntled ex-Barbz, so be grateful her threads get any traction because of us.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Cardi doesn’t have stans, just disgruntled ex-Barbz, so be grateful her threads get any traction because of us.

nicki-minaj.gif

Because Jelani’s sister invented being on remixes and embracing other rappers :ahh:  y’all don’t even try to sound coherent or smart I swear 

Anyways, I’m perched :duca:

42 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Only the first two has she had a falling out with because they did her dirty. 

Now Sistren…

:rip:

20 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Because Jelani’s sister invented being on remixes and embracing other rappers :ahh:  y’all don’t even try to sound coherent or smart I swear 

Anyways, I’m perched :duca:

Most of them barely have enough brain cells to simply stay alive, let alone possess any form of intellectual abilities. It takes a lowlife degenerate to Stan that pedophilia, rape, murder enabler anyway. 

OT: Is this the same girl that was trying to get Cardi on her song a while ago? 

Edited by Zoomer

Didn’t she promise a new single if the Latto remix goes top 15? 

• Like 1

barbiegrande
2 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Now Sistren…

:rip:

Cardi played into the Motorsport drama by making it seem like Nicki was shading her on her verse, which she never did. Took her months to clear it up.

Megan was two faced subbing Cardi in Nicki’s favor for a year only to drop Nicki completely and collab with Cardi.

• Like 1

it's like she's allergic to releasing her own music :deadbanana4:

barbiegrande
1 minute ago, Zoomer said:

Most of them barely have enough brain cells to simply stay alive, let alone posses any form of intellectual abilities. It takes a lowlife degenerate to Stan that pedophilia, rape, murder enabler anyway. 

OT: Is this the same girl that was trying to get Cardi on her song a while ago? 

Same old tired drag when defending the woman who ran with bloods (what exactly do you white gays think gangs do?) supports Kodack Black, and roofied men.

Cardi Stan’s have no moral leg to stand on, please 

• Haha 2

we need the lead, mama! :gaycat7:
but i do think she brings something fun with these smaller collabs - I’ll still be perched!

no idea why the barbz flocked in here though - is an album announcement not exciting enough for y’all? :toofunny2:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Same old tired drag when defending the woman who ran with bloods (what exactly do you white gays think gangs do?) supports Kodack Black, and roofied men.

Cardi Stan’s have no moral leg to stand on, please 

She didn’t marry them and had a kid with one, didn't she? Talking about “gangs” when Nicki openly threatened that ‘she has shooters’. Spare me with the “supports” when your fav supported + collabed with 69, Chris brown and Dababy. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.