• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gayoncé

• Kh-Loud

• Bears01

• GraceRandolph

Gaga for me. People can downvote me into oblivion, but I connect with Gaga’s discography much more consistently than Bey’s. Beyoncé is great, but her and Xtina have something about their music that never clicked with me. When I listen to Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey, Carly Rae Jepsen, or other pop stars I love I feel like they’re letting me ALL THE WAY in, whereas Beyoncé’s music mostly keeps me at arms distance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

5 hours ago, Riverbank said:

RENAISSANCE vs Chromatica

Lemonade vs Joanne

BEYONCE vs ARTPOP

4 vs Born This Way

Pick your favorites

1. Renaissance 

2. Lemonade

3. ARTPOP

4. Born This Way

5. The Fame / The Fame Monster (vs Sasha Fierce)

29 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga for me. People can downvote me into oblivion, but I connect with Gaga’s discography much more consistently than Bey’s. Beyoncé is great, but her and Xtina have something about their music that never clicked with me. When I listen to Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey, Carly Rae Jepsen, or other pop stars I love I feel like they’re letting me ALL THE WAY in, whereas Beyoncé’s music mostly keeps me at arms distance. 

People downvote you when you (usually) say dumb stuff…

This is a perfectly reasonable take? It’s your preference. Fair and dandy 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Let's do a ranking just for fun 

Renaissance > Lemonade > ST >= 4 >>>>>>>>> BTW >>>>>>>>>>>> Artpop > Joanne = Chromatica

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Multiple Beyoncé fans in this thread calling people who don’t like her music stupid. :deadbanana:

Gaga, she has originality to it as she wrote and composed her songs. Other can’t relate. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Beyoncé for all.

I can say BTW is a good album and ARTPOP has some good moments as well, but imagine SERIOUSLY choosing Pharmaceutica over REN. :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Beyoncé just keeps outdoing herself with every new album, reaching and creating new standards of quality with her music and work ethic. Gaga has done the opposite, every new album feels less inspired and more soulless than the last, with her best work being her earliest.

Edited by WokeEqualist
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

RENAISSANCE vs Chromatica

Lemonade vs Joanne

BEYONCE vs ARTPOP

4 vs Born This Way

I considered myself a bigger Gaga fan, but Beyoncé has been improving with every album, releasing masterpiece after masterpiece, while Gaga has failed to drop a stellar album for such a long time now :gaycat7: So the answer is Beyoncé, no doubt! Accidentally voted for Gaga in the poll, tho :rip: 

I mean…. The difference in quality is literally night and day :rip: Beyoncé is just in whole other level. 

whitehotforever

RENAISSANCE vs Chromatica (no idea... both sucks)

Lemonade vs Joanne

BEYONCE vs ARTPOP

4 vs Born This Way

so Gaga aka :gaygacat4:

Oof, it's not even remotely close. :skull:

RENAISSANCE vs Chromatica

Lemonade vs Joanne

BEYONCÉ vs ARTPOP

4 vs Born This Way

:clap3:

• Like 1

Beyoncé CLEARS

:skull:

An easy win for Bey for all :clap3:

5 hours ago, Steve Johnson said:

Gaga, she has originality to it as she wrote and composed her songs. Other can’t relate. 

Only on atrl "artists" like Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga would be considered superior to the likes of Whitney and Aretha just because the former write their shite.

Not only is such idiocy farther from the truth, but it does only show the deep ignorance of the posters, yours included. Keep going on and furtherly embarassing yourself :redface:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 hours ago, Pepo said:

Only on atrl "artists" like Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga would be considered superior to the likes of Whitney and Aretha just because the former write their shite.

Not only is such idiocy farther from the truth, but it does only show the deep ignorance of the posters, yours included. Keep going on and furtherly embarassing yourself :redface:

don't let liddos fool you into thinking that GaGa writes her songs, she use writing camps, buy demos from other artists, change 2 words and credit herself as the lead songwriter just like every other popstar out there (except Taylor)

Chromatica had almost 30 songwriters and producers, she didn't produced a single song, and yet her stans come here acting all petty like she's Kate Bush:rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Gaga only stood a chance with BTW, the rest go to Bey.

Bey cleared :gaycat2: