Doja Cat - The Scarlet Tour

kyliefever2002

25 minutes ago, dabunique said:

OMG what an experience. None of da rap girls can do what she does. 

I’m an Ain’t $h!t stan and da way everyone and their mothers were singing dat song  with their whole chest, it was a beautiful thing 

she was charismatic, connected with da crowd and da crowd ate it all up 

dem vocals on Often gave me so much life

best money I have spent in a long time.

Experiencing an ultimate fave for da first time and they give u excellence fills me with so much happiness 

I’m a be a kitten for life after this 

I love this. I can’t wait to see her now

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• makeme

• dabunique

• Alex

• GeminiCat

Top Posters In This Topic

da phuckin energy in dat arena 

it’s been a minute since I had seen dat type of unison

People singing it with their chest. I’m like who hurt y’all 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, dabunique said:

@makeme u up. Top dat!

Im so hype and reading your post made me even more excited. I also haven’t seen my current main fav perform during their peak so this is going to be a MOMENT for me. 

Did you dress up? I know some people are going all out i’m just being basic and wearing a red/black button down shirt sleeve with black pants/black nikes. I guess i’ll be somewhat on theme 

4 hours ago, makeme said:

Im so hype and reading your post made me even more excited. I also haven’t seen my current main fav perform during their peak so this is going to be a MOMENT for me. 

Did you dress up? I know some people are going all out i’m just being basic and wearing a red/black button down shirt sleeve with black pants/black nikes. I guess i’ll be somewhat on theme 

I went normal with a polo and jeans my friends did dress up. Leather pants and ripped shirts. Fake blood on their face and arms. 

I saw many people wear leather left and right. Two came as cows. And I saw a few in her mtv VMA outfit 

7 minutes ago, dabunique said:

I went normal with a polo and jeans my friends did dress up. Leather pants and ripped shirts. Fake blood on their face and arms. 

I saw many people wear leather left and right. Two came as cows. And I saw a few in her mtv VMA outfit 

Damnnnn now I really want to go as a cow why didn't I think of this :ahh:

How was Ice did you get there early enough for her? Ill probably miss Doechiii since I have to drive to Tampa from Orlando. 

18 minutes ago, makeme said:

Damnnnn now I really want to go as a cow why didn't I think of this :ahh:

How was Ice did you get there early enough for her? Ill probably miss Doechiii since I have to drive to Tampa from Orlando. 

Yeah Ice was ok. She’s no Doechi but she had great breath control. Best I have seen her. She didn’t dance much jus twerk but she gave energy with her dancers. Doechi eats her up on da performance side hands down 

On 11/14/2023 at 2:54 AM, 305 said:

Wowww, she is incredible live!! I honestly didn’t know what to expect and only went because a friend had free suite ticket but I’m so glad I went and we all had such a good time. The crowd was so LOUD she even had to stop to give thanks because it really was unusual, I don’t remember the last time I experienced a crowd like this one.

She is a true performer and visionary, every part of this show had intention behind it. She has for sure carved out a space for herself in music 

I was there too omg the audience had be gagging. It was like we were in Brazil or something :rip:

Ain’t Sh** was definitely the highlight. The way everyone was screaming every single word. 

I had such an incredible time. Worth every penny. Both Doja & Ice delivered!!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, dabunique said:

OMG what an experience. None of da rap girls can do what she does. 

I’m an Ain’t $h!t stan and da way everyone and their mothers were singing dat song  with their whole chest, it was a beautiful thing 

she was charismatic, connected with da crowd and da crowd ate it all up 

dem vocals on Often gave me so much life

best money I have spent in a long time.

Experiencing an ultimate fave for da first time and they give u excellence fills me with so much happiness 

I’m a be a kitten for life after this 

Yes I don’t know about other locations but yes in Miami last night when she was belting high vocals for Often I had to give it up. She sounded just like the record. Mama Cat can really sing so beautifully!

@Walk_Away21 @Reverse Warholian

:jonny4:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Today is my ******* dayyyy 

• Like 2

I’m at the arena smoking weed outside but WOW. Seeing all of the people with Doja Cat shirts and cool outfits. It’s surreal being around so many of her fans. Doja Cat you will ALWAYS be famous! 

• Thanks 4

On 6/23/2023 at 10:05 AM, barbiegrande said:

The openers are PERFECT 

It’s horrible how none of these rappers can pay enough money to bring out the Queen of Rap, Ms. Fox Boogie Brown :/

Amazing show 10/10 the crowd was so lit and I danced my ass off the whole time. 

She made a really cute speech for Doechii during the middle It was nice hearing her go off the set list for a minute and talk to us 

Get into it yuh was such a moment she was having fun with the crowd during that one. You can see how happy she is performing. 

Edited by makeme
  • Like 4

I need to see her again I keep thinking about the show

She loves us again 

She was electric in DC last night. Loved the wig and look. Her charisma onstage is so palpable. Definitely agree that Ain’t S**t felt like the biggest classic of the night, the entire arena was chanting it. Kiss Me More got the disgruntled moms with their 13 year olds up. The Scarlet deep cut tracks slotted into the setlist really well imo. F**k The Girls was such a moment. Only gripe was Wet *** was kind of meh as a closer. If I was in charge I would’ve had her close with Boss B*tch.

• Like 3

Do you think she will perform Boss ***** one day ?

Is Streets still on the playlist or was is just a one-time thing? :o

8 hours ago, Tangane said:

she played it in both shows i went to, atlanta and miami. i'm assuming it's permanent 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Flocon said:

Do you think she will perform Boss ***** one day ?

I feel like she considers this one a "cash grab" song so probably not :rip:

• Like 1

Have you enjoyed her tour so far?

I won’t be able to make this one but I feel like I want to see her live at least once.

The buzz on this tour is good.

I love me an entertainer that can work the stage chile…:gaycatney3:

For an album that “didn’t sell” this tour sure did. I just left the NYC performance. It was great! It wasn’t 100% sold out but at least 90% & people knew the songs from all the albums. We love a single and touring artist!

19 hours ago, Tangane said:

She performed it tonight :heart2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.