• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• campelo

• Into The Void

• Supervillain

I’ve never been to a concert alone before, but I don’t know anyone that likes Kim. Might have to try it for the first time :michael:

I really wanna hear S*** Pop live!

16 minutes ago, ALA said:

I'll probably go see her. Will not be doing M&G again that's for sure :rip:

Why?

2 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

I wonder if she will be touring in theatres like Bebe and Ava. Anyone know what venue she will be at in Boston? 

It says MGM Fenway on ticketmaster

2 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

I wonder if she will be touring in theatres like Bebe and Ava. Anyone know what venue she will be at in Boston? 

It says MGM Fenway on ticketmaster

23 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

We wanna know the prices !!!

One venue website I saw had them listed as $42.00 - 76.50 USD

4 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

She’s coming to my country but it’s on another state, a festival. And it’s sold out already :gaycat7:

come fly to the U.S. queen and see Kim here :whistle:

4 hours ago, Love Again said:

I’m sorry but theres no way Kim could fill AFAS Live. That can fit up to 6000 people. She should have gone for Paradiso first :deadbanana2:

mte. i didnt know ur dutch as well :chick3: tbh she should've definitely went for Paradiso. AFAS Live is way too big. Most big Dutch acts go there lol... I wonder if Kim can sell it out. Maybe the album is going to be big.

• Like 1

Not her going to Brooklyn over Manhattan, even Jessie Ware can do Manhattan venues...

7 hours ago, Love Again said:

I’m sorry but theres no way Kim could fill AFAS Live. That can fit up to 6000 people. She should have gone for Paradiso first :deadbanana2:

I saw her in Paradiso in 2019 :rip: she can definitely sell more tickets now 

3 hours ago, zz19 said:

One venue website I saw had them listed as $42.00 - 76.50 USD

nooo i paid €20 last time :lakitu:

Her doing YouTube Theater in LA is ambitious, surprised she didn't do the Palladium instead.

Will be serving anti world tour hopefully

Watch her pull out the same little staircase and **** Pop choreo she's been performing on repeat since Coachella 2021.

I am hyped though but the "world" tour in question regrettably doesn't come anywhere near me.

6 hours ago, Alfred said:

come fly to the U.S. queen and see Kim here :whistle:

I wish :weeps:

4 hours ago, Mellark said:

Her doing YouTube Theater in LA is ambitious, surprised she didn't do the Palladium instead.

That is fine cause she did shrine Expo hall on her last tour. The real surprise is her doing small arena/arena size Venus in Orlando, Portland, the armory, and the Mann center. I had no idea she was that big. That is very ambitious.

is it me or is the fanclub pre sale with the pre sale code broken lol - ticketmaster still spinning after 11 mins so can’t input a code and the email itself redirects to livenation where you can’t input a code because pre sale isn’t through them :redface:

anyway, secured my tix through O2 presale. we goingggg :gaycatina1:

Is the presale for the date in Berlin not open yet? :chick3: I wanna go but none of my friends like her :rip:

55 minutes ago, Fred Perry said:

Is the presale for the date in Berlin not open yet? :chick3: I wanna go but none of my friends like her :rip:

Freitag :bird:

4 minutes ago, campelo said:

Freitag :bird:

Danke bby :heart2: 

1 hour ago, Fred Perry said:

Magenta Presale is open already.

45€ normal, 280€ M&G and 135 early entrance.

I won’t go as I don’t wanna support anymore but I was curious about the prices. In 2019 GA was 29€ and M&G much less than 280€ but don’t remember the exact price. 

Manchester secured :chick1: HATE Victoria Warehouse tho :( 

Edited by leightxn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.