Missing Titanic Submarine Megathread | All Passengers Presumed Dead

WildAmerican

this is also probably like the worst way possible to die. One, knowing for like days that you're going to die and two the pressure down there... ya it's badddddddd.

Edited by WildAmerican

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• mystery

• BLΔCKP!NK

• WildAmerican

All that money and they want to explore a wreckage site where a historical tragedy happened to tens of thousands of people?

I feel bad that they got lost, but why can’t they leave it alone? The more it gets visited, the faster it decays. Go to a museum to pay respects and do research unless you’re a scientist that needs to go down there. 

20 minutes ago, Butters said:

dont they use sonar to communicate with the sub? then surely a violent implosion would have been picked up by them, or someone else. sound travels far at those depths/pressure. they even have recordings of navy submarines imploding in the 50s/60s. im not an expert at all so maybe they are too deep but i have a feeling the navy has ears everywhere in the north atlantic

They were just using text messages :rip:

And that plus the sonar went off line (but that apparently is common but this is the first time it didn’t come back on)

I really think that just got caught on something 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

ATRLers: "Eat the rich"

>Billionaire gets in life threatening situation after spending hundreds of thousands on a submarine trip

ATRLers: "So scary, sending all my prayers and I hope they are ok. I can't believe this cost so much omg"

Edited by Saintlor
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

29 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I wonder if the orcas had any part in this

19 minutes ago, Sawk said:

imagine being 3 miles below the ocean in a tiny cramped metal container along with other people and suddenly y’all stop being able to move and the light outside the window keeps disappearing as the ship keeps sinking down and down and you fall into complete darkness :biblio: :deadbanana4:  

:deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

They were just using text messages :rip:

not with a literal phone right? no way:rip:

imagine being a literal billionaire realizing all those billions are the reason you’ve found yourself stuck in a little metal tube with 4 less richer guys at the bottom of the ocean. getting mad thinking that you should’ve just gone for a space launch this year instead.:deadbanana2: it would be way better to go instantaneously, if they did

Edited by Butters

1 hour ago, Butters said:

imagine being a literal billionaire realizing all those billions are the reason you’ve found yourself stuck in a little metal tube with 4 less richer guys at the bottom of the ocean. getting mad thinking that you should’ve just gone for a space launch this year instead.:deadbanana2: it would be way better to go instantaneously, if they did

If you look at the wiki bio of Hamish Harding, he's already done a space launch; looks like he's just collecting experiences at this point.

-------

a0b6dbdbf95448c1b303b2d99f01ae71_md.png

A few minutes later....

27123c32a9c2464aa70799eedf6a9107_md.png

Not him already celebrating getting millions from his stepfather's estate

• Haha 3

So, if the sub dived on Sunday at 6am, and the mother ship lost contact with it by 7:45am, why the hell was it not announced until late Monday afternoon? Very odd.

• ATRL Moderator

The stepson at Blink 182 :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Speaker Phone said:

Just like the Titanic itself - marketed as 100% safe and drew some of the world's richest to their deaths. It's really crazy.

it’s so eerie 

1 hour ago, stochastic said:

If you look at the wiki bio of Hamish Harding, he's already done a space launch; looks like he's just collecting experiences at this point.

-------

A few minutes later....

Oh my God a MESSS 😂

imagine going to a blink 182 concert when your stepdad is probably suffocating somewhere in the ocean :rip:

Edited by shookspeare
  • Like 1

The billionaire: counting down minutes till the breathable oxygen runs out

His stepson:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

imagine going to a blink 182 concert when your stepdad is probably suffocating somewhere in the ocean :rip:

Probably already had a stroke knowing there's no way out in the darkness.

Kind Regards,

Sharamee6 Hamish Harding

-

-

Edited by Sharamee6

-------

A few minutes later....

:rip:

Imagine if they're found soon but they killed the CEO who is also on the sub out of anger :cupid:

Edited by nathanspears

The fact they can’t do anything but just accept fate in a slow death…couldn’t think of a worse way to die 

This is nightmare stuff. Hope they'll get rescued though and turn this into a good movie.

What if Megalodon myth is true and is the reason why submersible disappeared? :biblio:

billionaires not being satisfied with the life they already have, so they decide to go to space and miles underwater at exorbitant cost  :deadbanana4:

meanwhile 500 migrants on boats capsized for wanting the bare minimum in life, its hard to have empathy for people who put themselves in harms way for pleasure. However I do hope those in the submarine are found safe and alive, if not I think implosion would have been merciful.

Edited by Starshine
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

-------

A few minutes later....

:rip: Rich People Are literally airheads 

3 hours ago, popstyle said:

if they survive this it could be a really good movie.

either way i think this is happening, especially with all the eat the rich movies of late

This sounds like an Indiana Jones movie :rip:

the billionaire..the Arab royalty..the scientist… 

they was probably trying to discover something inside the titanic and got stuck god bless them :biblionny:

Not the Stepson retweeting a taylor swift tweet about her tour :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.