• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• Bears01

• AMIT

• Communion

Amazing overreaction when it comes to female nudity like always.

6 minutes ago, Speaker Phone said:

Sex for instance is not considered a biohazard

Oh really? Then you'd pick up a used condom on the sidewalk with your hands? Stop comparing women's bodies to inherently sexual or toxic things. :toofunny3:

On 6/13/2023 at 11:44 PM, Keter said:

I’m so tired of the narrative that LGBT people have to be hypersexualized all the time. We live in a complex social society. I understand you may think nudity is liberating, you may think capitalism is bad, etc. but you’re not advancing any movement showing your breasts at the White House.

Believe it or not, you can be gay and believe in social decorum. We all agree taking a poop is human nature right? Nothing to be ashamed of right? But how many of y’all are taking a dump on the counter at your job to “free the dookie”? Have sense. 

:clap3:

1 minute ago, Speaker Phone said:

because it's socially unacceptable

And within DC, women being topless is legal, so it's objectively socially acceptable.

Framing a social faux pas as some immoral indictment is where liberals turn into fascists when scratched.

7 hours ago, Speaker Phone said:

Can you imagine throwing the word Nazi around like this? WHO in this thread said anything remotely Nazi-like, and please quote them.

Considering the tendency of certain users throwing words like "far left" like it's a filthy thing to be, it's a Nazi-like behavior to demonize certain demographics. :laugh: 

But my original point to that post was... being an extremist leftist is inherently more moral than the rise of Nazi-like behavior in the United States right now.

There’s a time and place for this kind of trashy behavior; an event at the White House is not it.

this sets our lgbtq community back and it’s embarrassing us making it look like we cannot behave in public spaces. 

Edited by MotoPapi

On 6/20/2023 at 1:18 AM, xDiamondx said:

Considering the tendency of certain users throwing words like "far left" like it's a filthy thing to be, it's a Nazi-like behavior to demonize certain demographics. :laugh: 

But my original point to that post was... being an extremist leftist is inherently more moral than the rise of Nazi-like behavior in the United States right now.

They’re literally the same disgusting thing. Go back to school and let me know when you finish the History classes

Edited by Lemonjuice

4 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

They’re literally the same disgusting thing. Go back to school and let me know when you finish the History classes

The US is a conservative country. So being far left in the US is like being a moderate in another country 

4 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

They’re literally the same disgusting thing.

'The far-left is the same thing as being a nazi"  whose dupe is this? :skull:

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

'The far-left is the same thing as being a nazi"  whose dupe is this? :skull:

Go read a book

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.