Jack Harlow shares Lorde to his story with šŸ + Sober, teases possible feature for L4

Kayseri Mantisi

20 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Yeah, it hasn't even been 24 hours yet so he deleted himself. Weirdt

The downvote.... I'm not lying

I canā€™t think of a less unnecessary collaboration. Lordeā€™s never done a collab on an album and this would be her first? NO! Fake

Wasnā€™t he on that terrible remix of ā€œHomemade Dynamiteā€ with Khalid and SZA?Ā :thing:

9 minutes ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

Wasnā€™t he on that terrible remix of ā€œHomemade Dynamiteā€ with Khalid and SZA?Ā :thing:

that was Post Malone :rip:

I canā€™t think of a less unnecessary collaboration. Lordeā€™s never done a collab on an album and this would be her first? NO! Fake

On 6/13/2023 at 5:57 AM, conquxror said:

Yā€™all, Lorde wonā€™t collab with her critically acclaimed friends who are practically begging her to do soā€¦ WHY would she collab with >JACK HARLOW<?Ā :deadbanana2:

She did backing vocals on Sling byĀ Clairo just a couple of years ago. The only one I can think of that would fit the "won'tĀ collab with" description is Charli who said something about having lorde as a collab - possibly on her album, but it probably didn't work out due to timing of whatever. She already had Charli on the Hunger Games Mockingjay soundtrack where Lorde had artistic control. Also on the same album there was Chvrches, Haim, Tinashe, Tove Lo and others, and I'm sure those tracks counts as collaborations.

Ā 

Plus her co-write with Jack Antonoff on "Don't Take The Money" has more than 100 million streams on Spotify now.

Ā 

Edit: forgot to mention the collab with Robin.

Ā 

Trying to think of who these critically acclaimed friends are, that she won't collab with?

Ā 

OT - looks like he deleted, so maybe nothing happening.

Might be o.k. for her to do a side project as long as he's not on her album.

Ā 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.