Why are Swifties so pressed about Dua Lipa?

k4rmabutterfly

1 minute ago, 2NE1 said:

Because everyone is trying to diminish Taylor’s succes

Maybe simply nobody cares? :rip:

Its 2023 people wants to see some iconic pop culture moments. Nobody really cares how many copies she sold with her album, its not 2015 when Adele debuted with 3M in first week. 

Miss taylor swift seen as try hard for no reason at all. :rip: 

All the tactics to block rihanna and drake on the charts … like for what? Charlie CXC , Slayyyter and Kim Petras much more iconic to me than a taylor swift. At least they get it and they understand it and obviously they’re not in a one sided fight with every single artist out there. 

• Like 1

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• Solaria

• EmailMySwift

• Headlock

They have no leg to stand on when all they have left is "she's UgLy" 

BossyDecimalBarasinga-size_restricted.gi

1 minute ago, industry baby said:

Charlie CXC , Slayyyter and Kim Petras much more iconic to me than a taylor swift. 

:bibliahh:

10 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Literally proving my point

queen-3.thumb.gif.d03fb87a302d216f498de6

Can I just say that Britney is absolutely stunning here

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, industry baby said:

Maybe simply nobody cares? :rip:

Its 2023 people wants to see some iconic pop culture moments. Nobody really cares how many copies she sold with her album, its not 2015 when Adele debuted with 3M in first week. 

Miss taylor swift seen as try hard for no reason at all. :rip: 

All the tactics to block rihanna and drake on the charts … like for what? Charlie CXC , Slayyyter and Kim Petras much more iconic to me than a taylor swift. At least they get it and they understand it and obviously they’re not in a one sided fight with every single artist out there. 

I promise if anyone else had this kind of demand and work ethic they would do it too. Just look at kpop groups for example. 

20 minutes ago, industry baby said:

Because Dua is beautiful and sexy she smokes and drinks appeals to hot guys and a party girl with chart success. 

While the other is changed like 48 boyfriends yet couldnt keep any of them and trying to steal Madonna’s throne with desperate tactics which makes her unattractive , unlikeable and try hard. 

@Love Again  so what do you expext us to do when posts are like this 

I very well remember who started this Dua and Taylor feud.

It was Dua fans and OTHs

Dua gets lashed with payola allegations by almost every fanbase on here so pointing out swifties specifically makes no sense :coffee2:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

they're jealous that another tall skinny and stiff white woman is successful other than their fave

26 minutes ago, industry baby said:

Because Dua is beautiful and sexy she smokes and drinks appeals to hot guys and a party girl with chart success. 

While the other is changed like 48 boyfriends yet couldnt keep any of them and trying to steal Madonna’s throne with desperate tactics which makes her unattractive , unlikeable and try hard. 

gagged her ass and clocked her tea

Not all Swifties. They are both my faves. I personally LOVE Dua. My husband and I attended opening night of FN tour and we can't wait for her to come back/for her new alberm :WAP:

• Like 1

Why are they pressed about every other successful artist beisdes her friend Selena? A question for the books

• Like 1

I don‘t think they are but they really shouldn‘t be. Taylor has eclipsed any other female artist, including Miss Lipa.

because she is a woman :flower2:

From my limited time here, I've only noticed the user love again stir up both fanbases with their threads but otherwise the stan arguments here and there seem pretty normal for ATRL standards. The real question is why does everyone feel the need to fight all the time on ATRL. 

50 minutes ago, industry baby said:

These Dua fans are so disgusting. Misogyny, ****-shaming in 2023. 

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

They hate any successful female. They have turned into a rotten fanbase. 

It's kind of true tho

I've constantly praised Taylor and am even a fan

but 1 small indication that she isn't special and that she isn't as successful as they make her out to be - and u are instantly attacked :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

From my limited time here, I've only noticed the user love again stir up both fanbases with their threads but otherwise the stan arguments here and there seem pretty normal for ATRL standards. The real question is why does everyone feel the need to fight all the time on ATRL. 

:cm:

1 hour ago, a_d_22 said:

adele tried to sabatoge reds release after she had said multiple times that she loved taylor

:ahh:

3 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Some of the pent up anger due to 1 stan of another base :deadbanana4:

I mean he or she is always creating these types of threads or dragging/dissmising some of her achievements, it just gets annoying and i don't even engage in those threads for the same reasons:cm:

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

they really are not since Taylor in 2023 is cementing herself like a pop phenomena in the likes of the beatles and Michael Jackson. With any competition in the peers.

The ones pressed seemed the dua fans with their threads about taylor making pop music irrelevant or threads about miley cyrus being a biggest pop icon than taylor  3 days after flowers release.

Cause in the 2019-2021 they believed Dua was the new Madonna.

But swifties have seen so many fan wars since 2006, so many my fave is bigger than your irrilevant local blah blah (i remember even cardi b and meghan trainor fans bein edgy) we honestly can care less. We are aware more than ever in 2023 our fave is now over the trends and the decades and just a timeless pop icon to be pressed about the pop phenomena of the last year. 

NURSEE

The real question is why you guys attribute the actions of a very small, select few to the entire fanbase. I don’t care about how annoying the 10 Taylor fans who might attack other women are, when there are like 90 others on this site that don’t. :rip: 

Especially specifically with Dua, I’ve seen her live twice (once in 2018, once in 2022.) I have no issue with the girl, just like most other Swifties. In fact I don’t have an issue with anyone (Demi is annoying and Meghan Trainor makes bad music but that’s about it)

1 hour ago, Taylena said:

Dua Lipers crying about Swifties hating on Dua while they're all rushing here to saying something nasty about her or the Swifties. :ace:

"Playing the victim!11!1!!" as they constantly say about us :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.