Artists who dislike/hate their own songs?

Henry Torres

Britney:

I heard Madonna didn't like Sorry. 

Miley drags everything she’s ever released while promoting subsequent projects 

serving Jocelyn

Ariana with half of her discography.

Touch It, Why Try, Problem, Put Your Hearts Up, Bang Bang are just the ones she's been vocal about. I'm sure there's more from her early discography that she wishes to forget.

Apparently, she's also said NASA is the worst off tu,n.

Edited by inyourarea

Gaga with Telephone

“I hate 'Telephone.' Is that terrible to say? It's the song I have the most difficult time listening to," Gaga told Pop Justice in May 2011. "Ultimately, the mix and the process of getting the production finished was very stressful for me. So when I say it's my worst song, it has nothing to do with the song, just my emotional connection to it."

She also expressed that she isn’t a big fan of Money Honey

"What would I like, skip over? Nothing on The Fame Monster. I think that's pretty great," Gaga told Pop Justice in 2011. "The Fame? I would probably skip over 'Money Honey.'"

Madonna hates a lot of her classics and forces herself to sing them on tour. I'm sure her new GH tour is irritating her lol

Miley

christina Aguilera hates her debut album, her label made a Britney clone.

Edited by Xtianlofbritney

In 2003, Conan O'Brien asked Dolly Parton to name her worst songs. She said "I Don't Want to Throw Rice" and "I'll Oilwells Love You."

I've read somewhere that Christina hates Get Mine Get Yours. Madonna hates Like A Virgin. Bey dislikes Check On It.

2 hours ago, Beyondslay said:

I heard Madonna didn't like Sorry. 

If this is true she deserves jail time. Sorry is a hymn.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.