Taylor Swift - "Cruel Summer"

Michael196

4 hours ago, ronelmaano13 said:

3. ME! (Taylor's Version/Less Brendon Urie Version)

:bibliahh:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael196

• LiamVillain

• Maroonx

• Klein

lover stans won! time to release false god and afterglow as singles :worship2:

• Like 2

Her summer schedule is terrible. Announced Speak Now way too soon while Midnights is still smashing, released a new Midnights single with a high profile feature soon after, and now Cruel Summer is potentially a new single. Really should have done just one of these, not all three. Speak Now would have been a perfect September/October release 

• Like 1

Cruel Summer getting her moment like this might be and always be my favourite music industry moment. Like, I can sign off as a Swiftie at this point, she checked every box and hit every mark. Whew, what a career sis. 

:jamming:

5 hours ago, Catch22 said:

9. Only the Young (this is a Lover reject too)

YESSSS!!! We would need this gem there.

Also would not mind if they removed "ME!" and pretended that never happened lol

1 hour ago, =NEX= said:

Her summer schedule is terrible. Announced Speak Now way too soon while Midnights is still smashing, released a new Midnights single with a high profile feature soon after, and now Cruel Summer is potentially a new single. Really should have done just one of these, not all three. Speak Now would have been a perfect September/October release 

We can see her smashing with multiple albums at the same time. We may have more records broken when SN debuts (speaking of billboard 200)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, =NEX= said:

Literally all of these things will be huge successes so her summer schedule is incredible. Taylor needs to capitalize while this SwiftMANIA is going on 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, =NEX= said:

How is it terrible? What she’s doing is unheard of. Three eras at once and her streams are higher than anyone else. Cruel Summers time was now or never since it’s been doing so well on its own. Karma is also gonna peak very soon and just in time for Enchanted to get the single treatment.

• Like 1

Anyone else think the chorus said something like “he looks so pretty like a devil, it’s you”? Instead of “up grinning”? Cause my fiancé, some friends, and I all thought that until I found out and told them :lmao: 

Edited by PurrKaty

1 hour ago, PurrKaty said:

Anyone else think the chorus said something like “he looks so pretty like a devil, it’s you”? Instead of “up grinning”? Cause my fiancé, some friends, and I all thought that until I found out and told them :lmao: 

LMAO WHAT. That's what I thought she said. Just like Starbuck's Lovers. 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PurrKaty said:

Just now finding out that’s NOT what she says :noparty::rip:

3 hours ago, PurrKaty said:

i prefer to believe it's not true

it's prettier with the pretty lyric

4 hours ago, PurrKaty said:

I found it out from Twitter and I don’t know how I feel about this. She says “pretty” and that’s final

5 hours ago, PurrKaty said:

wait what???? no way

Anyone else think the chorus said something like “he looks so pretty like a devil, it’s you”? Instead of “up grinning”? Cause my fiancé, some friends, and I all thought that until I found out and told them

Same I used to sing "pretty like a devil" until I looked up the lyrics a couple months ago :lmao:

Hahaha yes, Even Olivia signs "Pretty" in the cover that she did that Taylor posted

I thought the same for a couple of months in 2019 before figuring it out. 

18 hours ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Lover Deluxe (there are no differences except that ME! is gone)

and that's that on that :clap3: 

On 6/15/2023 at 11:16 AM, wastedpotential said:

Girl Die For You is literally on TTH right now at #13 :gaycat7:

Girl that’s the remix :rip:

“Cruel Summer” by @TaylorSwift13 re-enters the top 10 on US Spotify at #9 with over 834K plays.

It climbs 3 spots to #15 on the global chart with over 2.772 million streams.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

“Cruel Summer” by @TaylorSwift13 re-enters the top 10 on US Spotify at #9 with over 834K plays.

doing better than die 4 you when it was a single 👏👏👏 

Pop Radio

33.(+2) Cruel Summer 
Spins: 1323 (+184)
Audience: 6.249M (+0.797M)

5 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

wtf this slayagé is both unprecedented and unreal

11 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

wow oh wow :redface: 

14 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

9 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

Pop Radio

33.(+2) Cruel Summer 
Spins: 1323 (+184)
Audience: 6.249M (+0.797M)

Alright let's gooooooo! :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.