• Maroonx

• Klein

10 hours ago, cruelhprince said:

this going #1 would be the biggest full circle moment for Lover

I'm not holding my breath though

God please, we need a confirmation It’s her biggest and signature album :duca:

Go smash.

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

I know this sounds delusional but I actually think shell do something for Lover! It is probably the only explanation for why she hasnt tacked on All The Gays to Lover on spotify already. I have a feeling she is waiting to actually do like a Lover: More Love Deluxe Edition or something and hence why she didnt feel the need to add All The Gays to Lover just yet! She wants to make it an event by also including Need and whatever else she has planned! I just wonder when she will wanna do something like that lol. Prob on a off year where she isnt releasing new music and in between so many eras already. Could see her doing it in like 2025 or something  

She won't wait till 2025. She will re-release Lover this year or 2024 (5 year anniversary). 

Edited by Steve Johnson
  • Thumbs Down 1

i've been waiting for this since the tracklist was revealed :jonny3: 2019 me would be so happy 

i hope a proper music video is coming

• Like 1

I’m so happy it’s officially getting recognition from the blondie herself :worship: Fans’ love for this song and the tour really gave it a second chance

• Like 1

An actual Deluxe Edition would actual be nice. 

1. All Of The Girls

2. Need

3. ME! (Taylor's Version/Less Brendon Urie Version)

4. Lover Remix (Titanic Version) 

5. Lover (First Dance Version) 

6. Cornelia Street (Live From Paris) 

7. Death By A Thousand Cuts (Live From Paris) 

8. Daylight (Live From Paris) 

A nice cover would also be cool. The original cover is an abomination. 

I can’t believe this is getting its flowers. Now if she gives Enchanted and Don’t Blame the single treatment with the re-release Taylor Versions I will be over the moon. Cruel Summer, Enchanted and Don’t Blame all can be some of her biggest hits to date, if they get proper single treatment :worship::duca:

Not sure if the numbers I see are accurate, but it appears Cruel Summer hit 100M Spotify streams in the US yesterday. 

I’m so hyped for this so I’m posting again lol. I hope when Speak Now drops she pushes Enchanted along with Cruel Summer. Like I need a live performance on a show where she does both Cruel Summer and Enchanted. I mean she promoted All To Well several times, so I hope she does the same with Enchanted and slips in Cruel Summer :dancehall:

2 hours ago, ronelmaano13 said:

1. All Of The Girls

2. Need

Dead at “Less Brendon Urie Version” :lmao:

I hope we get at least 3-4 songs from the vault all together. Obviously Need is a must!

• Haha 1

If we do get a video she must include St. Vincent in it please :weeps:

2 hours ago, ronelmaano13 said:

1. All Of The Girls

2. Need

9. Only the Young (this is a Lover reject too)

apparently, it already peaked at #8 in my country (Philippines) I wonder if it can go higher here. :coffee2:

Lover Deluxe (there are no differences except that ME! is gone)

1 hour ago, PurrKaty said:

Not sure if the numbers I see are accurate, but it appears Cruel Summer hit 100M Spotify streams in the US yesterday. 

where are you seeing this?. If it's kworb it counts only the days the song has charted. With 650M global in the Us it's way more than that, probably near or a little bit more than 200M

Edited by vale9001

1 hour ago, PurrKaty said:

And those are just from chart:hippo:

10 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

where are you seeing this?. If it's kworb it counts only the days the song has charted. With 650M global in the Us it's way more than that, probably near or a little bit more than 200M

You’re right, it’s from kworb. I didn’t realize it was actually much higher! Now that’s impressive!

Her making this a single during Pride Month :jonny: She really knew. Long overdue, for all the people that have hits resurge in popularity she could honestly do it with any song from any album and chart, she's got the biggest devotion to full discog celebration I think I've ever seen from an artist.

21 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

You’re right, it’s from kworb. I didn’t realize it was actually much higher! Now that’s impressive!

Yes spotify total on that site (how it's reported) only counts when the song has been on the top 200 charts, so it's not complete at least you don't search for a song has never left the chart since its release. Of course it's not the case of CS. 

Inshallah she will film a MV for this we need to let the art of the music video not die out

Cruel Summer said : "***** I'm back... By popular demand." :clap3:

We love to see it! 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.