Glasser - ‘Crux’

ChapelHooker

On 10/5/2023 at 8:57 AM, ChapelHooker said:

this is incredible, as expected. no idea where this ranks among her other two albums, I need more time to digest it, but Clipt is probably the most insane song she has ever put out???

Have u seen her new KEXP set? She premiered a new song called Defeat! Besides that song, she's also been performing Blush in her live shows (Both part of Charge! Blush is track 8 and Defeat is track 14) 

Edited by Akhetamen
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Akhetamen said:

Have u seen her new KEXP set? She premiered a new song called Defeat! Besides that song, she's also been performing Blush in her live shows (Both part of Charge! Blush is track 8 and Defeat is track 14) 

omg this version of Defeat and the other album songs :jonny5: I saw that she played "new" songs and was wondering if they are from Charged. I still think she might drop another album this year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

omg this version of Defeat and the other album songs :jonny5: I saw that she played "new" songs and was wondering if they are from Charged. I still think she might drop another album this year. 

Yes! Or even a deluxe!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.